Plots fall apart after the second task.
- I enjoyed the chapter. It is not surpizing to me that someone clever and several thousand years old could figure out the plots in play. I wonder if Osirus has something to contribute to Hermione's situation? I would think all this might trickle down to Lucius in a rather painful and permanent way. Thanks for writing. W.
- "Then take its place as Moody."
Now THAT was unexpected. Should I assume that by taking his place Scorpion will also be attending Voldemort?
And will Harry go through the Third Task without Moody's pushing the obstacles out of his way? A clean victory for him then?
This should be very interesting.
Given that Pansy begged Draco to kill her I think she would jump at the chance to get out from under even if she does have to carry a half-blood baby in her womb, but how will Draco react? I assume we'll have to wait until after the 3rd task to find out. Although it could be amusing to have Pansy kidnapped by the Brotherhood, possibly by Scorpion, right out from under Voldie's nose... make that slits, and then agree to carring Harry and Hermione's child before Draco finds out. Then have him learn about it just before he learns the Tommy has been kicked to the curb. He throws a tantrum then sees dead!Tommy and meekly says, "never mind."
- Another great chapter mate, I love how the story is going and I can't wait to see what happens next.
I like how the second tesk went. :D
Oh I love that they found a way for Hermione to have a child, make a Horcrux, and break the Hera curse, that it means that Pansy needs to be killed andHermione doesn't want that.
- Always good to read a story where Hermione is Harry's most prized 'possession'. :-)
His staying shallow makes so much good sense!! Given that his magical compass belied any need to do a real search. Good on you for thinking of it.
I guess the bargaining with Pansy/Draco is about to commence ... what sort of bribe will it take for Pansy to 'willingly' bear the Potters' child? That's surely the best bet to break the curse. Unless Luna's idea bears fruit. Are you going to have the three live together, with Luna regularly bearing a Potter child to keep Hermione healthy? Don't tell me, don't tell me, I'll wait to read what happens :-)
- Everything is too easy for Harry. He didn't have to deal with the basilisk, he had an easy ride with the dragon task and with the second task.
Really the description of the story is wrong - it isn't about what happened if Vernon didn't miss - that was just a pretext - it's what happens if Harry is helped by all powerful beings, Vernon not missing was just a way to get him to them
- Finally, some with a brain. Not a quick thinker, but capable none the less. I guess if one is magical, it takes thousands of years to develop the ability to think. I wonder where any magical breakthroughs come from, other than muggle-born who might retain their cognitive abilities for a few years.
Why can't they locate Moldie's whorecrosses if the Big O can find the Brother's?