Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"George Lopez is hilarious dude."

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

But as usual it took Gin 1 word she didn't know to lose it. So then I hit the SAP button and we both started to laugh.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-09 - Updated: 2008-05-09 - 1699 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 66
The guys decided to stay out in California to catch up on some business. It was to talk things out with their lawyer and their record company wanted a metting.
My obstetrician was busy until Wednesday the 18th of June so we just took that.
When the day fianlly came I was sitting right there with Gin. She paced the floor and twittered her fingers. She then started to shake her legs which was her nervous twitch.
"If you don't stop moving I'm going to kick you." I said laughing.
Gin stopped and Dr. Sanchez walked in.
"Genovieve?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"Yea." Gin responded.
"We think there's a bun in the oven?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"Actually, we know there's something cooking. 10 different pregnancy tests in 4 days. Its all sorts of crazy." I responded.
Dr. Sanchez went over all the usual questions and about 20 miutes later pulled out the sonogram machine. Gin laid back and got that cold ass gel. Within seconds there was her 6 week Embryo on the screen.
"What's the sound?" Gin asked.
"Its a heartbeat. A faint one- I don't like that at all."
"Is there anything wrong?"
"No. Only at 6 weeks I'd expect a stronger heartbeat."
"Oh god I'm a horrible person."
"Why do you say that?"
"She's feeling guilty." I stated.
"Why?" Dr. Sanchez questioned.
"She was drinking and smoking a few weeks ago." I added.
"Really?"
"Yea. I'm in the middle of my cycle so when my boyfriend and I had sex it was right before things...and I did get my period- because he wanted sex and I whatever..." Gin sighed, "I don't..."
"Do you want this baby?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"Im indifferent to that peanut on the screen..I feel so horrible...the peanut was concieved in love...he loves me so much."
The heartbeat quickened and started to sound a bit stronger. It still faded in a out but there was nothing else Dr. Sanchez could do.
"How about I see you in the next 2 weeks Genovieve?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"Yea, that's fine." Gin sighed.
Dr. Sanchez scheduled Gin and myself for appointments in the next 2 weeks.
When the guys came back home they were here for only 4 days. Andy was still missing his Hackey Sack and Joe seemed to be planning a family. Joe would say random off the wall shit and I'd just laugh. But in the end he was missing his girl.
"Cali listen. It is horrible that my girlfriend doesn't want me in the same room?" Joe asked.
"What?" I questioned.
"She gets dressed with the door closed. Her clothes are bigger. She sleeps in her room. My bed is so cold."
"She's a girl having a moment. She'll get over it."
"Ok. When do you get new pictures of the twins?" Joe asked.
"Next week and I won't be here." Patrick stated.
"How do you know that?" Joe questioned.
"Because- it'll be the end of June. That's the what 24th week?" Patrick asked.
"Yes baby." I said smiling, "Gin's going with me so she can see her baby too."
My eyes got huge and Gin fell off the couch with a thump. Joe and Patrick laughed as she stood up.
"You guys and this her baby." Joe said rolling his eyes.
I exhaled my breath and rubbed my stomach gently.
*
"Gin you stay and watch her." Patrick stated as he headed out the house a few days later.
"Whatev Paco." Gin said tossing her hair.
"Ahava..." Joe trailed off, "what's with the roots?"
Ginny now had 2 inches of new growth because of the prenatal pills she was taking. I didn't say anything. As my mouth almost got me in trouble a few days ago.
"Why don't you cut your hair?" Gin stated.
"That made no sense." Joe groaned.
Gin rolled her eyes and stood by the door. Joe grabbed her by hips and pulled her as close to him as possible. Her jeans still fit to a T and that was love. Joe then slowly ran his hand where her belt buckle would have laid and kissed her.
"We'll work on that family soon OK?" Joe stated slipping something on her finger.
"What?" Gin said pulling out of his grip.
Gin's hand was a little heavier and she looked at this rock on her finger.
"Perfect." Joe said kissing her.
"Joseph Mark I can't take this." Gin responded.
"Yes you can."
"Why?"
"Because. I love you."
Gin's eyes just started to water and she didn't notice she was crying until her tears hit the floor. I grabbed her hand and then looked at my ring.
"Her rings's bigger then mine." I said suddenly.
"Of course it is Cal. This is Jewseph we're talking about here." Patrick sighed.
"Joe I have something to tell you." Gin started.
"Yea what is it?" Joe asked.
Pete ran into the house and the moment was gone. He ran into Gin and yelled 'Pete's the baby!' Pete jumped right into Gin's arms. I still don't see how she can lift that boy. She then dropped him to the floor and Joe laughed.
"Come on we gotta go." Andy said through a yawn.
"Wait you guys- Genovieve was telling me something." Joe said not letting go of her wrist.
"I'll do it." Gin said softly.
"Asshole!" I yelled.
"She said yes." Patrick said slowly laughing.
I know we were friends but it wasn't my place to tell Joe anything. Gin had to man up and talk to her boyfriend. Espically with that killer ring he just gave her. I saw her face fall when Joe gave her that last kiss out the door.
A few days later we were both back in the hospital.
Dr Sanchez had examed me and noticed I was dialating. It wasn't much only ½ inch. This was a very bad thing. It was still way too early in my pregnancy for me to be dialating.
"We'll sew you up in a bit. But you need to not do any streneous activity." Dr. Sanchez stated softly.
"Yea. Promise." I said with a half hearted smile.
It was now Gin's turn and they found a stronger heart heartbeat then 2 weeks ago. She just sat there still indiffernt. As she looked at the screen she bit her lip and sighed.
"Its got a big head like Joe." Gin stated, "look, its as big as my ring."
Gin held her finger up and closed one eye. This had me laughing. Because the kids head was just as big as that diamond. I really enjoyed that she's brought her laughter back. I don't know I'd do without it.
"I need to know this. Is it really, really bad that I don't love it yet?" Genovieve asked with her eyes glazing over.
"No. About 65% of mothers don't completely love it until they deliver. Or until quickening starts...everyones different." Dr. Sanchez started.
"This woman was all like BABY! And couldn't have been happier." Gin stated glaring at me.
"Well. Its Patrick's." I said rolling my eyes.
"Ah. That's the reason."
The doctor printed off Gin's pictures and they both went with me to another room. I then was placed on sturrups and they went in. The procedure took about an hour and I was very sore.
"Ready?" Gin asked.
"Yea." I said softly.
"And...you...Genovieve. I need to see you next week." Dr. Sanchez stated standing at the counter talking to her nurse, "can you please schedule Miss Butler for next week."
"Why?" Gin asked.
"Because you bother me." Dr. Sanchez said laughing.
"Good times." I added.
We walked out of Dr. Sanchez's Private Practice and to the car.
In the car I called Patrick and as expected he had a fit.
"What? What do you mean dialated. You can't be dialated its too soon! They can't come out yet"
"Yes I know that Patrick hence the stitches to stop it from happening. And please stop yelling at me that's not helping!"
"Cali I'm sorry. I just- I need you guys to be ok. I'm coming home! Ill take care of you. I need to help you-"
"Patrick don't be stupid you can't just drop everything and come to me."
"I can. That's what being a husband usually means."
"Yes usually, you're right, but not when your husbands a rock star and has obligations to millions of little girls. I knew the deal when I married you. I know I have to share you with everyone."
"But-"
"No buts Patrick you're not coming. Gins here shell take care of me." Patrick gave a defated sigh
"Fine. But Cali if you so much as sneeze funny you call me and let me know."
I rolled my eyes and smiled
"Yes father. Now get back to work before Pete throughs a diva tantrum."
"Alright sweetness I love you"
"I love you too." I hung up and looked at Gin
"Since I found out I'm pregnant I haven't shitted right for 2 weeks." Gin stated.
"You're constipated?" I questioned.
"They come out like little hamster pebbles. Its pissing me off."
"Well then. I think we need The Crave."
"Yes!"
We bought 2 large Grape Fanta's, a Crave Case of 30 cheeseburgers (because for ONCE in our lives we truly didn't want to see a pickle), 2 orders of 10 mozzrella stick and a 20 sack of Chicken Rings.
I sat there and was glad I had 3 bathrooms in my place.
The moment we got home we dove in. I don't think I've ever eaten so fast. But it has been a while since we've both had White Castle. As we sat in front of the TV in our food coma 'El NUEVO Laberinto de Pasiones' came on and we were geeked.
But as usual it took Gin 1 word she didn't know to lose it. So then I hit the SAP button and we both started to laugh.
"George Lopez is hilarious dude." Gin stated.
"I know right?" I added.
"Oh what- she's gonna go get an abortion!"
"Why doesn't she just have the baby-"
"Because she's fucking stupid...Hit Pause! I need to poooo!" Gin squealed getting up and running to the bathroom. I then got up and joined her.
Sign up to rate and review this story