Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 5

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

Chapter five.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 718 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters.

Recap: Kagome giggled at the memory when she walked into somebody's chest. Looking up she discovered it to be Inuyasha that normal scowl on his face. Oh how she wish that he would smile more often, that smile he only gave her when they were alone, which was not at this time. When he was happy and not mad over some test. Kagome was pulled from her day dreaming by the sound of Inuyasha's voice. End Recap.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi, wench. Where do you think you're going?!" Inuyasha demanded. Kagome inwardly groaned. Here it comes again. Kagome sighed loudly as she picked herself off the ground. "Inuyasha, I need to go home for..." Kagome couldn't speak anymore because Inuyasha cut her off there. "you don't need to go anywhere!" Inuyasha stated, pushing the miko back to the hut they started at. 'She has to have my scent on her.' He added as an after thought.
"Inuyasha! Let me go!" Kagome shrieked, getting an idea. "You know what would make Koga really mad?" Kagome asked, with a little mischief, letting him 'drag' slash 'pull' her to their destination. Inuyasha's demon side thanked whoever that made his bitch this way (bitch means female dog). He knew that his demon would do whatever it took to make his his Kagome, his mate also. The mother of his pups. And bitch was just what dog demons called their mates, their life mates. Inuyasha stopped his train of thought to answer his miko with his casual feh, as always.

Kagome, seeing this as catching his interest, she continued. "Why don't you and me, both go to my era for a day or so. I wonder what Koga will do, when he can't find us. What do you think, Inuyasha?" Kagome taunted.

That got Inuyasha's mind working, well mostly his demon side. 'Darn, I shouldn't reward her for this, but this is just too good.' Inuyasha started to pull her the other way, towards the well.

Kagome congratulated herself. Now all she had to do is get Inuyasha to let her go to her school. Maybe I could have him come with me, as just a visitor. When Inuyasha and Kagome got to the well they jumped in, together.

In Keade's hut...

"Where is mutt-face going off to?" Koga asked, standing up. "Why is Kagome alone? Probably with mutt-face, now that I think about it." Koga stucked his nose up in the air in distaste.

"Oh, that's right you don't know about the well." Miroku stated, looking pleased that he could tell what the well was. However Sango had other things in mind and telling them about the well was not one. But as fate would have it, that was not going to happen.

"What do you mean 'the well'?" Koga started to stare daggers in them, with a slight challenge to his voice. Sango shifted under his gaze. Miroku had that grin on his face again. "Are you hungry, Miroku? 'Cause I am. What about you three?" Sango blurted out, trying to get their attention off of the Bone Eaters well. Hakkakura and Ginta, both held out their bowels out for more food. Both full, but wanting to taste more of the stew and besides who doesn't want to stuff themselves. You never know when you will be able to eat your fill.

"Nice try, but I want to know what this well is about." Koga directed their attention back, giving them glares told them that they would have to answer sometime soon, but that didn't mean they couldn't try.

"Bone Eater's well, to be exact." Sango answered. Miroku on the other hand just watched, amused, as Sango tried to get their attention off of the well. "So, aren't you hungry Koga." Sango asked, hoping that he would drop it. No such luck.

"Bone Eater's well?" Their was a little question in his voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story