Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 7

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

Chapter seven.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 820 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters, the Anime itself, or the Manga itself.

Recap. Kagome was dressed in her pink and blue puppy pajamas while studying for another test in her bedroom. Inuyasha was sitting Indian-style on her bed, watching her study. 'If only you could love me, Kagome...' He thought, his thoughts trailing off as he continued to watch the miko that stole his heart. End recap.
________________________________________

Inuyasha was getting tired, so he knew that Kagome must be worn-out. His eyes kept drooping, he was determined to stay awake until the miko, fell asleep. 'Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a sec.,' He thought as he drifted off to sleep, on Kagome's bed.

Kagome sighed as she studied, for her math test. 'How long was I away? Surely not this long,' Kagome sighed again as she continued her studies. Tomorrow, there's a math test; there was no way around that. "Inuyasha?" Kagome says, "Inuyasha?" She repeats when she doesn't get an answer. The miko turns around to see Inuyasha sleeping on her bed. Almost laughing at his chosen pose; spread eagle. Kagome gets up, bringing her books with her, to continue studying on the floor by the bed.

'Inuyasha, why do you still love Kikyo? Why?' Kagome thought as she studied her school work, on the floor, her mind drifting to blackness.

-

'Ringing. I hear something ringing. Oh shoot!' Kagome thought as reality came crashing back. Kagome sat up, as fast as humanly possible, to turn off her alarm clock. That's when she realized that something warm was beside her. She looked over to see Inuyasha sleeping. 'What? I was studying, last night, on the floor. How did...?' Her thoughts were cut off as he remembered the math test that was today.

She jumped out of bed, at lease she tried. Two strong arms were wrapped around her. Kagome mentally groaned. She grabbed a pillow, with her free arm, and slid through his arms, going down, leaving the pillow behind.

Kagome fell on the floor, jumped up as fast as she could go, and got dressed. She would have to skip the shower today. She grabbed her books that were on the floor and the desk and headed for the door. Looking back at the clock she nearly fainted. She had an hour of time left to get ready.

'Right, I forgot to change the time for my alarm clock when I left for the fuedal era. Well might as well take a shower,' She thought as she set her books on her desk, going through her drawers looking for underwear, a tank top, and some pants. Once found, she took them out, bringing them to the bathroom with her. She started the shower, stripping and getting in.

--

Inuyasha woke up to the sound of the water running, blushing when he remembered that he laid Kagome in bed with him. He was going to get up so she wouldn't know. 'Darn. I just wanted to lay with her, but I fell asleep. Now she's probably going to hate me for it,' Inuyasha berated himself for the mistake. He got up, straitening his clothes outHe made his way out the door and downstairs.

'Dang, this place is huge. How rich is her family?' He thought. Just one more thing he liked about Kagome was that she wasn't a snob or snooty, even if she could get anything she wants. That was just one more thing, making him love Kagome. 'At least Koga can't come here.' He thought with glee.
________________________________________

Sorry for skipping here and there. So what do you think? Cute? I swear, the only way I can get asleep at night is by thinking up more ideas for my Inuyasha fanfics. After this fanfic, I will have another one I'll be doing. Don't worry, it will never end. At lease in our minds, it will live on and on. I think this fan fiction will get more action and adventure in it. The question is do you want them to go after and defeat Naraku or just don't bother with that.

I will be taking a poll...

Go after and defeat Naraku? Just don't bother with it?

Review and tell me your answer. I'll add them all up. Personally, I like the idea of them killing their enemy and on the way Inuyasha and Kagome could come closer to admitting their love with Koga coming along. Sounds kind of romantic.

Love, Kitten the Wolf
Sign up to rate and review this story