Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 8

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

Chapter eight.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 646 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters, the Anime itself, or the Manga itself.

Recap. 'Dang, this place is huge. How rich is her family?' He thought. Just one more thing he liked about Kagome was that she wasn't a snob or snooty, even if she could get anything she wants. That was just one more thing, making him love Kagome. 'At least Koga can't come here.' He thought with glee. End recap.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Fuedal Era by the Bone Eater's Well...
"Agh! Her scent ends here," Koga screams in frustrasion, paceing back and forth in front of the well where Kagome's scent disappeared. Hakkaku and Ginta sat in front of the Goshinboku watching Kaga pace. Sango and Miroku were nearby watching Shippo and Kilala.

"Miroku," Sango started, stealing her eyes away from Kilala and the kit, Shippo, to look at him. "Do you think Kagome and Inuyasha will want to tell them of her era?"

Miroku sighed before he replied, keeping his eyes on the wolves that were walking around, "I am not sure. Inuyasha well probably hat the idea." He sighed again as he turned his attention to Koga, watching him continue to pace then stop and sniff a little for the young miko's scent.

"Hey Hakkaku?" Ginta asked, looking at his brother. "Yeah," He replied, turning his head to look at his brother also. "Where do you think sister is?" asked Ginta, reffering to Kagome. "Don't know. Her pack is quite trust worthy so they won't tell us," The other wolf-demon replied.

Ginta appeared to be deep in thought. "It has something to do with the well," They sighed together as they fell back in the grass, saying, "We've been here all day!"

Koga stopped in his track to look at his faithful followers and Kagome's pack, thinking, 'I need to get some food for them all. Can't have Kagome's pack without food .' Looking at hem he yelled, "I'm going hunting for some food!"

Shippo and Kilala stopped playing as they both stared at the wolf leader. Sudenly, Shippo ran up to him as fast as his legs could carry him. "Take me, take me. I want to learn how to hunt," Shippo said, when he reached him. "Inuyasha said that he would, but he won't be here for a couple of days." Koga almost fell over at the request. "What are you talking about?! You're still too young!" Koga shouted out.

"But...," Shippo started, giving him the best puppy pout he could pull off.

Naraku's insects, saimyoushou, buzzed nearby as they watched the scene before them. They flew off to tell their master the news.

Naraku's castle...

Kagura looked out of the castle, just looking out there with a blank look on her face as she let her mind drift to the freedom that she sought so despretly. Being pulled from her thoughts by the poiseness insects that were nearing the castle, she thought, 'What is naraku planning now?" She continued to watch them as they flew in, through the front entrance of the castle, in search on their master Naraku.

Naraku was rolling the almost completed Jewel in his hands as he waitted for his saimyousho to return to him. All of a sudden three of them appeared in front oh him, relaying him the message they had. "Excellent, this should be interesting. Quite interesting indeed," The evil hanyou replied before he ordered them to bring Kanna to him. He wished to see this for himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story