Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ++Stay+Gerard Way++#01++

++Stay++Gerard Way++This Is How I Disappear++#01++

by RavenxBlack 2 reviews

The carry-on from "Drowning Lessons".

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-09 - Updated: 2008-05-17 - 205 words

0Unrated
I keep seeing it, his eyes, they follow me. What went wrong? What happened to him. He left me all alone in this world.

She sat, staring blankly out the window, not knowing what to do next. Since he dissapeard she hadn't been the same, everything about him and the ship seemed so far away now, she wonderd if she would ever be with him again.

She lived in the mortal world now, trying to be like everyone else, not feeding or even stepping outside her door. But everything wasn't normall. At the beginning of the year, uknown creatures started lurking aroung the mortal world, and she knew that it was only a matter of time until she was found.

Her house creaked. She turned sharply to the door and waited. Something in her ming was telling her something was out there, and she knew it was true. A werewolf maybe? No. A vampire. She turned back to the window and closed her eyes. She could see his eyes again. Not Gerards. But Adrians. She felt him coming. Coming. Coming. Coming. Her breath got colder, as she squeezed her eyes closed tighter. Everything seemed to be going whiter and whiter, until she wasn't there anymore...
Sign up to rate and review this story