Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"We're not Jack and Sally you fucking asshole. We were NEVER meant to be."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

I'm gone / To find someone to live for / In this world / There's no light at the end of the tunnel tonight / Just a bridge that I gotta burn

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-05-21 - 1747 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 70
Joe let out a continued stream of sneezes he lost his grip on the envelope. The envelope slipped behind the bookcase and he rolled his eyes.
"I'm so not-" Joe started to himself getting off the step ladder.
As Joe pushed the step ladder away he saw a piece of an envelope poking out.
"My luck I guess. I don't even have to move this thing." Joe said again
When he grabbed the envelope another one came out too. He didn't know which one was which so he opened both of them.
~
"You guys I'm going. I have a dinner with my fianceè." Ginny said dancing in place,
"Cal, is your phone losing signal too?"
"Yea."
"Ok I thought it was me."
I closed the house door and Gin took off. The moment I sat down on the couch the house phone started ringing. I growled and Patrick got up to answer it.
"Where's Genovieve!" Joe yelled.
"Dude. The yelling. You're gonna wake the twins and they are in Cals uterus" Patrick stated rolling his eyes, "she just left."
Without another word Joe slammed his phone down and Patrick pouted at me.
"What is it Cariño?" I said as he walked over to me and cuddled into mi side.
"Joe hung up on me!" he said in his best 4 year old voice. He gave me his best pout and I smiled as I kissed his lips softly taking off his hat and tossing it aside. Patricks head shot up in reflex and I just pulled him back down to me and began running my fingers through his hair.
"Want me to call his mommy and have her give him a time out?"
"Mmm yes please" Patrick loved when I ran my fingers through his hair so it wasn't long before his hand was tangled in my head and we were both asleep on the couch.
~
Joe knew that this couldn't be right he just wanted this to be a lie. But everything was there in black and white. There was an abortion performed on his girlfriend, on his fianceè. He sat there and put ex in front of those titles.
How could she do this to him? He thought they were pass this! He thought they could make it. He sat next to her in the hospital after this. He held her after this. She didn't tell him about- this. She killed his baby. She's a murdurer.
Joe heard Gin pull up from the upstairs bedroom. 'Gone' was blarring from her car and the words were clear as day.

What you see's not what you get With you there's just no measurement No way to tell what's real from what isn't there Your eyes they sparkle That's all changed into lies that drop like acid rain You washed away the best of me You don't care / You know you did it

I'm gone To find someone to live for In this world There's no light at the end of the tunnel tonight Just a bridge that I gotta burn

Ginny turned off the car and went to the front door. The moment she opened it Joe's cat hissed and that was weird. She barely sees this thing and here it was.
"Joe!" Gin said in a sing song voice.
Joe was leaning on the island in the kitchen with a Heinekin in his hand. He had a stack of papers next to him and flipped through them again.
"How's my favorite guy?" Gin said giving Joe a kiss on the ear.
"I'm breaking up with you." Joe said quietly.
"Funny. I'm gonna go take a shower. You should get dressed soon."
"I'm not going. I'm breaking up with you. I want you to pack up all your shit and get the hell out of my house."
"We were fine this morning. What's going on?"
Joe threw the papers at Ginny and she read them. Her mouth dropped as the words punched her in the face. Joe's blue eyes were bloodshot as if he'd been crying for hours. His unruly hair and 15 day stubble made him the scariest person she'd ever known.
"Joe no this is- this is wrong." Gin started.
"So you're calling me stupid?"
"No babe. Sit I'll talk to you."
"Not ever again will I listen to a word you say."
Gin gasped and Joe was so clouded with anger he probably wouldn't remember this conversation.
"You were pregnant. When?" Joe demanded.
"A few weeks."
"No. You were pregnant for a while."
"I found out a few weeks ago."
"When did you get pregnant?"
"I think it was when I told you to use a condom and we didn't and-"
"6 weeks Genovieve." Joe stated stabbing that picture into a wall, "And then 8 weeks." that was posted up too,
"And what happened at 9½ weeks Genovieve?" Joe demanded.
"I fell-"
"Sure. Down the stairs, off the couch. You never wanted to have my kids! You've told me that all the time!"
Joe was putting all these thoughts in Gin's head that she truly thought she killed his baby. At this point she was so flustered that she couldn't remember what happened.
Gin walked up to Joe slowly and he linked his fingers behind his head. There was a new tattoo placed on his wrist and in her hand writing was her first name. His eyes started to tear as he caught her eying his new ink.
This silently killed her.
"Joe listen to me." Gin said taking him by the wrist.
"Don't you dare- don't touch me." Joe yelled pulling out her grip as if she was white hot.
"We can try again Joe. We can always make another baby. The 1st trimester is always the worst one."
"Yes. But you don't GET AN ABORTION!"
"I didn't- my head hurts."
"MY HEART HURTS!"
"Please Joe."
"You killed my baby you mean, selfish, irresponsible, whore. There aren't words in the Hebrew or English dictionay to state what you are!"
"It wasn't on purpose Joe. I'd never hurt you like that..."
"So you hide these papers behind the bookshelf? How smart does that make you?"
"I didn't hide them..."
Joe walked by the ultrasound pictures and touched them. He was going to be someone's father and that chance was shot to hell. Joe went up the stairs and into Gin's room. He opened the door and started to throw all her stuff in boxes.
"Joe stop this!" Gin yelled.
"You're the worlds biggest bitch Genovieve. Everyone was right. They were so right about you. But I kept giving you chance after chance after chance after chance. Why was I so stupid? Now I need to start my life for real and I don't want you in it."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying give me back my goddamn ring you fucking whore."
"No. We're meant to be."
"We're not Jack and Sally you fucking asshole. We were NEVER meant to be."
"But you said-"
"I'm a liar."
"Can we speak please?"
"You have 5 hours to pack and then I'm calling the cops."
"You lie."
"I don't tell lies."
"But-"
"And you know what? I don't see how I missed the signs. You never did let me in and when you did it was on your own time. Tell me. Did you ever love me?"
"I still love you."
"I called you from Pete's thing and you didn't tell me."
"I didn't wanna tell you over the phone."
"Because you were gonna kill it."
"No!"
"My baby had a heartbeat!"
Joe put his hand on his chest, inhaled and exhaled a few times.
"A heartbeat...like Cali's little babies. You were so geeked. I'd given up on the converting you- but you need some sort of God in your life."
"You're my local god Joe- you're the only religion I've ever needed. We have love."
"No we don't. Youre cold. You need a pick to chip the ice off your heart."
"JoeTroh, please!" Gin said trying to touch him.
"Don't touch me!"
"I NEED YOU!"
"I wanna hit you!"
"Hit me!"
Joe raised his hand and she waited for it. He then grabbed her shoulders and shook the shit out of her. That didn't help. Too much hate was raging in his veins.
"5 fucking hours! Leave my ring and cards!"
Joe lit a cigarette, walked out the house and slammed the door. As Gin reached out the whole house shook and she cried into her hands. Joe got into his car and sat behind the wheel.
His tears started to flow as if the whole world was suddenly on his shoulders. Everyone in his family was right. The love of his life proved them right. He hated her for this. He hated her for aborting his child.
Ginny was on the wall crying an ocean. He didn't even let her explain. He didn't even let her tell him it wasn't her fault. All he heard were her past words. She said that to defend herself from hurt. But in the end she ended up hurting them both.
~
I popped up in my bed and my heart raced. I felt a little voice scream out in agony and then all was silenced. Patrick's arm was across my stomach and his face was in my neck. I jumped slightly as Patrick's phone rung off the desk and I didn't see who the missed call was from.
"Patrick." I whispered shaking him.
"Si amor?" Patrick asked.
"That turned me on a little but see who's call you missed."
"What?"
"Your phone baby."
Patrick picked his iPhone off the floor and gave it to me. It was Joe. Why would Joe be calling now? Patrick softly rubbed my belly and I brushed it all off. I'd take care of this in the morning. Right now my husband was pulling me back to the bed so he could fall back asleep in his favorite position. Some how half on half off me, his face in my neck and his arm on my stomach. I let his body warm my suddenly cold one and I fell into a restless sleep.
~
Gin packed what she could and rushed them to the 24 hour storage place across from the Burger King on Fullerton. She was done in 3½ hours and got behind the wheel of her car. She needed somewhere that wasn't my place.
@@@@
Yea, yea.. We know. We suck. Hope u love us anyway.
Besos,
Gin & Cali
Sign up to rate and review this story