Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“And you must be the father."

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

“Good night guys, I love you.” Dani smiled at Brendon and shut the door.“Love you,” Brendon whispered before going to the other spare room.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-05-22 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 726 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon’s mom Julia, went off to the bathroom to get some antibiotic ointment and bandages. Shortly she returned and started doctoring my eye and cheek.

“Sweetie, what happened?”

“My dad hit me. Because I’m pregnant.”

She dropped the bandage.

“Brent’s?”

I nodded.

“I am so sorry. Should we call the police?”

I shook my head, “No. But he needs to be admitted into a hospital or something.”

Julia nodded her head and motioned for her husband, Braden, to get on the phone.

“So, about this baby. Are you going to keep it?”

I nodded, “Yes. I had sex. I knew there would be a consequence, good or bad. This is good though.”

“I think you should go to the obstetrician tomorrow to make sure your ok. Make sure the fall didn’t some how mess with the fetus.”

I nodded, “Yes I will. Julia, will you go with me? My mom is in Reno with Richard for a conference.”

Julia nodded.

“There you go, sweetie. And now, I think you need to go to bed. Hello Spencer.”

Spencer waved and followed us upstairs.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

The four of us walked up stairs and stood outside of Brendon’s bedroom.

“You can have my bed tonight, Dani,” he said.

“No, your not giving up your bed to me,” I said trying to move around him.

“I insist,” he replied giving me a hug and opening his door.

I rolled my eyes and went inside.

“Good night guys, I love you.”

“Love you too, Dani”, Ryan said going to the spare bedroom he would share wit Spencer.

“Love you too,” Spencer said following his friend.

Dani smiled at Brendon and shut the door.

“Love you,” Brendon whispered before going to the other spare room.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

August 15, 2006

The next day Julia, Ryan and I went to the obstetrician. Obviously Spencer and Brendon wanted to tag along too. Julia laughed as Brendon and Spencer both gave her puppy dog looks, Brendon’s being the most affective.

“You’ll have to ask Dani, it’s her baby.”

Both boys look at me and I mock sighed.

“Fine. Come on.”

Both of them got into the backseat of Julia’s Ford Excursion and we drove off.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“Hello Dani, I’m glad you called me. Now is this your mom?”

I shook my head, “No, my mom is in Reno right now. This is Julia Urie, the next best thing.”

Dr. Gates nodded and shook Julia’s hand.

“and you must be the father. I’m sure your just as excited as--” Dr. Gates trailed off as Ryan and I both started laughing.

“No, this is my brother. The father he uh, couldn’t make it.”

Dr. Gates laughed, “My apologies. Now if you will go behind this screen and changed we’ll go ahead and get the ultra sound done.”

Several minutes later I was laying on my back as Dr. Gates rubbed the cold jelly on my stomach.

“Now what exactly happened?”

I looked at Ryan and Julia. Ryan nodded.

“Yesterday, Dani was over at our cousin’s house. They have young children who leave toys everywhere. Well Dani isn’t very graceful and she somehow fell over the coffee table.”

Dr. Gates looked up at me and studies my face. Thank God Julia had used make up on my eye to cover the bruise and make the gash less noticeable. The doctor nodded.

“I’m sure it hurt from the looks of this bruise on your side. Ah there’s the baby. And the heart is still beating like it should. I’m glad you called me, that was the best thing for you to do. Other than these few bruise you and your baby are fine.”

“Thank you,” I told her as I got off the table to change clothes.

“Your welcome,” she replied.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Spencer and Brendon were on their feet as soon as the three of us walked into the waiting room.

“How’d it go? Is the baby ok,” Brendon asked as he fell into step beside me.

“Mmhmm,” I said as we all piled into his mom’s Ford.

As soon as I had buckled up, I turned to Julia.

“I am so hungry, but I can’t keep anything down. Help?”

Julia laughed as she pulled onto the main road.

“I know just the thing.”
Sign up to rate and review this story