Categories > Original > Drama > Death and Taxes

2

by roxnick 2 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-24 - Updated: 2008-05-24 - 986 words

0Unrated
The intensity of my scream made particles of saliva jump out in front of me. Myhead shook violently; I could feel it getting hot. The water of my eyes forced itself out.
After I would run out of breath I'd keep screaming, louder with each passing time.

I laid there still, staring at the empty ceiling, waiting, listening, wishing something would happen. By then my throat burnt. My mouth rested open since my jaw was tired, as was the rest of my body. The light from the window began transitioning into nothing. My eventually eyes closed and my mind went off into a different reality.

9:25 p.m.

"What...?", I heard myself saying. I was surrounded by darkness. When my state began returning to its place, I realized not only that the basement wasn't a dream but that there was someone else in the room with me. My eyes widened in fear. I could hear heavy panting and steps. Someone was rummaging through what sounded to be a lot of junk. I thought about asking who it was, but I stayed quiet. Then the noise discontinued, and said stranger took a few steps towards me. I heard a flicker. I heard plastic thumps. A light erected out of what looked like a flashlight. It hit the wall behind me and then quickly moved to my face, across my body, and it rested on my feet before moving back to my terrified expression. My jaws clenched together as I saw the silhouette of a tall and very thin body that I was sure to be male. I could hear myself breathing harder and harder. The figure then walked quickly towards me. He bent over me and placed the flashlight next to the left side of my body. I moved my face so I could see him. His hair was dirty, of a shade of very light brown that almost seemed red. His nose was crooked, like it'd been broken a couple of times. His skin was pale, it looked soft, angelic, almost. He then placed himself over me and looked right at me. He lowered his face and his eyes met mine, like I was something out of this world. He smirked. I gathered enough sasliva inside my mouth and spit it on his lips. He did nothing but stare at me. His expression did nothing to reveal what he felt, but I was sure he was angry. Suddenly he grabbed my face by the sdes and squeezed tightly. Liquid ran out of my nose. I stuck out my tongue to taste it as it touched my upper lip, and it was blood. He started rubbing his thumbs on my lips, smeaaring the blood all over my face, on my eyes, massaging his fingers through it. He lowered his face even more then and unexpectedly he began licking my cheek. I felt uncomfortable heaat running through me, like I was going to explode. I cried and shut my eyes as he continued sliding his tongue around my face softly, carefully. I tried getting him off of me, but that was no use: I could hardly move a muscle, much less get a man away from my body. He suddenly stopped at my ear. I could feel hot breath on the sensitive skin. He took his face back up to look at me, and I slid my hand across my body until it was atop my crotch, and under his. He just stared at me. He said nothing. As painful as it was, I then sped my hand onto his genitals and hit them, then squeezed as hard as I could. I dug my nails into the bulk. He looked at what I was doing, then looked back at me and put his hands on my neck. As he strangled me, I kept my eyes on hi, and didn't take my hand away but used it as a relief. I just kept squeezing, with increasing strength each second I couldn't breathe. His skin turned pink as he started grabbing me harder by the neck, so hard I thought it would snap any second. I started feeling light headed and the grip I had on his genitals weakened. My vision turned blurry and I heard a sound come out of my closed-in throat, kind of like a pig squealing. He let go and sat up on my crotch. , looking at me and panting.
"Get off of me", I managed to say. He just stared at me, but did nothing. I took a deep breath. I screamed. He covered my mouth with his hand. I screamed into it, then biit it. He took it away and looked at it, then back at me. I continued crying out. i felt a rush through me, and my body picked up strength in a matter of instants. I sat upon my bottom and scratched his face over and over. He tried grabbing my hands, but they were too quick. Hhe pushed my chest away and I fell back. He stood over me, and I lifted my legs and kicked him in the crotch. He grabbed my legs and lifted them up, then pushed them towards me. He looked at me from the space between them.
"Stop it", he said.
I pulled out of his grip and hit his nose with my tied-up feet. He stood back up and put his hand up to his bloody nose. He walked back towards me and lifted my legs again, but hhe then tied them up to a rope hanging from the roof. I tried to get him away, but he waas too strong. I shouted again, over and over again. He proceeded, ignoring me. He made sure I was tied on well, then grabbed the flashlight and left the basement.
"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! HELP!", I screamed. All one could hear from outside was the crickets singing.
Sign up to rate and review this story