Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > How Stupid can People be?

Chapter 4 - School of the Intellectually Skilled STUDENTS

by Dragon_of_Twilight 0 reviews

The Idiots are at it again! Oh NO! lol

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 1740 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: School of the Intellectually Skilled STUDENTS

Twilight, DarkFire, Min and Myrtle were walking into the Kingsgrove-Caringbah High School grounds. Min looked doubtful. "We are only about 13 years old. Do you think they will let us into a High school?"

Twilight nodded. "Well, we are in Australia. This is a school for those who are academically skilled. The Eight Idiots will make a total standout in this place, and we can kinda eliminate them. I know I don't say, but I say anyway. I say it for the readers who are reading. ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ told me to say this."

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Get on with it... And seeing all the characters are special, you need not wear school uniform. That way, I need not describe the school uniform. It's good to be the boss...

Twilight nodded back at ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~. "Okay, OMG, YOU'RE WEARING HEADPHONES!!!"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: I always do when I write. I am always listening to something by Linkin Park. Yes, I am Semi-obsessed with Linkin Park. My other obsession is writing.

DarkFire flew up to the building. "Okay, we'd better go to the school office to get enrolled. She flew away, out of sight; she walked to the right, away from the building. She continued forward, to another building, which was unmistakably the school hall. There were a few steps leading up to the hall. And the door was closed. DarkFire saw they were already at the hall. She flew over the heads of a few grade 12 students, to the hall.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: DarkFire, that is the school hall. Go to the office.

Twilight was already at the office. "It's good to have all the knowledge of ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~..." The office was a... an average school office, with the place with the office people, and the trophy case, with several trophies on the opposite side. "May I enrol at this school?"

A lady walked up to Twilight. "Aren't all of your friends already enrolled? They are going to the school hall to get sorted into classes and get their timetables?"

"Oh great..." muttered Twilight. She literally jumped out of the window, and landed right in front of the large school hall, to right of the main building. She saw several students trying to force their way through the double doors, which were only tiny compared to the whole bulk of this years' grade 7 students.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: No, the students of this school aren't fat. They are average, like you and me (Although I am unsure whether you are not average. In fact, the only average thing about me is the fact I have an average parson's weight and height.)

Twilight read the mind of ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~. "Okay you were saying that the doors were much smaller than the whole of grade 7 put together, right?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Precisely. You know because you are me. TWILIGHT, REMEMBER THAT!!!

"Whatever... as you say" replied Twilight. She then pushed her way into the school hall.

The hall was a very big place. It was very wide - probably enough to accommodate the whole school. The ceiling was very high, with many lights and fans, which were all off. The stage was raised about 30 centimetres (A foot, for the Americans and ones who use the Imperial System) from the ground, and had a small flight of stairs leading up to it. The whole floor seemed to be made of expensive wood, and was a deep reddish-brown colour. A PE teacher then walked onto the stage, with a black microphone. "Welcome to Kingsgrove-Caringbah High school. As you all in the hall are into your second semester of the school year, you will be resorted into classes."

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: I made it like this so it would actually make sense. I would hate to see myself repeat a grade. I am in grade 8.

The PE teacher was annoyed. She kicked ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ "GET OFF THE STAGE!!!"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: No, I am the writer... Stuff that, I will make this a Science teacher..." Deletes a heap of text from a hovering desktop computer

The PE teacher screamed. She vanished. A male science teacher, who looked relatively old, wearing black, appeared in her place.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Foolish Idiot...

The science teacher took over what the PE teacher was saying. "As I said, you will be resorted into classes."

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Wait, is this teacher actually intellectually capable? The students of this school are intellectually skilled...

The science teacher ignored ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~. "You will now all be told your class." He started announcing classes. And there were reactions.

As each person was told their class, they walked out of the hall, to join one of the five class lines.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: The reactions are boring (YES!!! I am in my friend's class, ETC.)

After about an hour, Twilight, DarkFire, Min and Myrtle were left sitting in the hall, all alone, with the exception of the Science teacher.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Okay, I will place you into classes. Twilight, you're in 7B, DarkFire, you're in 7G, Min, you're in 7Y, and Myrtle, you're in 7O.

The science teacher was confused. "What?"

Twilight, DarkFire, Min and Myrtle were next to follow. "WHAT???"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Science teacher, don't make me erase you. You saw what happened to the PE teacher. You're setting a poor example for these 13 year olds. Actually, DarkFire, Min and Myrtle are different ages. But you know, you're setting a poor example. But I know I am younger than them all. Gosh, do I have to be the parent? Shudders and falls, unconscious

[Awkward silence for about 5 hours]

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Okay, I have written my other fics for about 5 hours. Twilight, DarkFire, Min and Myrtle, you're all in class 7B, the smallest one so far. And it is still the smallest.

Myrtle was confused. "Right... Twilight, are you ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~?"

"Possibly...' replied Twilight. "I might be..."

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Don't lie. Liars go to hell.

"What's the point with arguing with ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~, when she IS me... Okay, I am ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~."

Meanwhile, in the River of the Eight Idiots, the idiotic idiots which were indeed idiotic rose from the river now infested with idiotic-ness. The idiotic idiots who were very idiotic then sat on a rock, which was then infested with their idiot-ness. The rock was more of a tiny pebble right beside the river, right on the edge of the wharf, and because of this, all screamed, yelped and fell into the river, again. The idiotic idiots who were indeed idiotic then all sat on the wharf. Jarjarers had his idiotic behind nailed by the small pebble in his behind.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: In other words, he sat right on the rather pointy, pointy, pointy rock. In other words, he sat on a pin.

Jarjarers sat there, howling with pain. "What on my behind?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Idiot... Here, I'll tell you where the three others are. They are at Kingsgrove-Caringbah High School. I don't want this to be boring. Go on, KILL THEM!!! Or will they able to?

LightClaw was confused. "~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~; are you working for the heroes or the villains?"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: I won't say. It's called a surprise. Live with it.

LightClaw, Wizards ABC, Vincent, Patrick, Tim and Jarjarers all groaned. "PLEEEASE!!! TELL US THE SURPRISE!!!"

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Even you said it's a surprise!!! So I will not tell you. Never!!! Well, maybe in chapter 25... Would I even get this far? Oh well, I know a stupid person at school... I can get some inspiration. Oh well... (Try to) KILL THEM!!!

The Eight idiots fell into the ocean with a loud splash (They are now obese from swallowing so much water, they need gastric banding surgery badly) and swum to Kingsgrove-Caringbah High school via sewer.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: You know, they can just use a taxi... But they are too idiotic. Maybe they are too afraid for their self-esteem, 'cause they're obese.

Time for Song of the week!!! It's... The Little Things give you away... by Linkin Park, as always. Yes, I am obsessed with Linkin Park (Partially, I still love writing)

In the school, Twilight, with DarkFire, (Who was with Twilight, Min and Myrtle) Min, (Who was with Twilight, DarkFire and Myrtle) and Myrtle (Who was with Twilight, DarkFire and Min)

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: In other words, they are all with each other, and each other are with them.

The audience stares back blankly.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: What, do you all have problems with the repetitive repetitiveness of repetition? If you do indeed hate the repetitive repetitiveness of repetition, LEAVE!!!

The audience stays, there, all statues. (I was using a metaphor, okay, they're not literally statues)

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Okay, looks like I have to use my terrible singing voice which was permanently damaged from 2006... And my voice is still stuffed and deteriorated...

None of the audience seemed to be afraid.

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Okay, I will... Alright, I am p1$$3d off. Looks at the movie screen

The Morals: It's good to be boss. You control everything. You saw me erase the idiotic PE teacher, did you? I'm just that skilled, because I am the boss. Unlike Role-Players. They can never erase each other's characters. But I, ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~, idiotic writer of fan-character fics (I will never include Sonic in my fics, I think), hater of Role Plays and Role-Players, the one and only Linkin Park fan who writes here, may play around with everything.

My terrible singing voice, if used skilfully enough, can stun whole studios of people with a simple threat. Therefore, I am very skilled.

Don't contradict yourself, like Bincent, Pattyhead and... (Gee, what should I call Tim?). They said they wanted a surprise told to them. But if they call it a surprise, they don't want to know what it is until a set time. So they did contradict themselves. Therefore, they lost their chance of the secret being revealed to them. One more mistake caused by idiots, which could have been avoided by my words of 'wisdom'... And I am only 13 years old, rounded off...
Sign up to rate and review this story