Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"The popo's took him!"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"They haven't set bail for him yet. Its gonna be another 6 hours." Andy stated sitting in Joe's chair. "I feel horrible." I stated. "I'm not going to say he deserves it. But you both should be th...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-08 - 1505 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 89
Pete's eyes shifted to Gin petrefied who was chatting it up with buyers and the newest intrested group, Hot Topic. They would have their own specific Syn Inc line apart from the one already out.
"Joe! Listen to me. Where's Patrick!?" Pete demanded.
"The popo's took him!" Joe paniked.
"Popos?"
"Well they did!"
*
"Now that you're here we'll take good care of you Calista." Dr. Sanchez stated rubbing my lowerback.
I was hooked up to all these monitors and the babies heartbeats kept dropping and rising. My preeclampsia wasn't getting better and this had the doctors in a frenzy. I cried for my mommy but she was in Puerto Rico. This pissed me off a little bit, what was she doing there?
I had a ruptured placenta and the babies would be coming at any moment.
Joe was sitting in the room as he tried to come down from his high. His eyes were red as hell and I didn't know if it was the crying or the drugs. Him and Andy had done Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who'd go bail Patrick out of the slammer.
"Joe can you call your dad. I like him." I stated in a fever induced delirium.
"Why?" Joe asked.
"Because. I. Like. Him." I reiterated, "and I don't have my mommy."
"Where's..." Dr. Sanchez asked tapping my rings.
"Rotting in jail." I grumbled through tears.
"What happened?"
"They were fighting and it got out of hand. A traffic cop was there and Patrick got arrested." Joe stated matter-of-factly dialing his dad.
"I've never- who's that?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"Joe."
"Well then."
Dr. Sanchez checked to see how far dialated I was and looked around the room.
"Is your mom coming?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"I bought her and my aunt tickets to a cruise and it was this week and I forgot so I won't see her in 5 - 7 days."
"What about Miss Genovieve?"
"She's in California with Pete finishing some work. Is she ok though?"
"Yea."
"I hate procedures like hers."
"Shit happens."
Joe had just hung up his phone and fell off his chair trying to ear husstle this conversation. Dr. Sanchez and I saw him pick himself off the floor and wipe his hands in his pants.
"He gets, drool, when he hears Genovieve's name." I said adjusting my body.
"No I don't." Joe grumbled.
"You love her and you know it."
"Take it back."
"I will not!"
"Is that him?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"Yea, they dated and then fell out around that time..."
"Because of a miscarriage? Shit happens." Dr. Sanchez stated.
"Excuse me. She had an abortion."
"No. She didn't." Dr. Sanchez stated shooting Joe a mean look, "I'm her doctor."
Joe had this indifferent look on his face. I read it perfectly and closed my eyes. I didn't know what was going to happen to them now.
"Can I still hate her?" Joe asked,
"that's all I have. Please don't take that away from me."
"I don't care. You 2 make me angry anyway." I groaned.
Dr. Sanchez left the room and Joe walked out behind her. I saw Andy walk into the room and I tilted my head.
"They haven't set bail for him yet. Its gonna be another 6 hours." Andy stated sitting in Joe's chair.
"I feel horrible." I stated.
"I'm not going to say he deserves it. But you both should be there. Like in Cops. Cops takes every damn body away."
"Andy please."
"Fine. I'm not gonna give you any shit about it now. But later I will."
"Fine."
3½ hours later Gin was running through the hospital and ran into Joe. He was so off in another place that as soon as he saw her, got confused. They both fell and hit the ground. She had tumbled and was face to face with him. She was in his arms but not the way she should have been.
"What room is Cal in?" Gin demanded.
"1028." Joe exhaled.
"Thanks...sorrie. Call Pete."
"Yea."
Joe gave a little laugh as his dad walked passed him.
"Bubbie. Get off the floor. Floors in hospitals are filthy." Rich stated.
"Isn't that just an oximoron?"
"Yes whatever. Lets go see Cal."
"Yea."
When Gin got to my room I was in and out of conscieness because of my spiking blood pressure. When I came back it was now or never. I was 8½ centimeters dialated and those babies needed to come. If they didn't, the preeclampsia had now turned more severe to eclampsia and would have claimed me and my 2 unborn babies.
Gin held my hand as a nurse held the digital camera recording the birth.
"Come on mama. Whatever happened- back there. I'm here and I'll call your mom. But you have to push out my babies!" Gin stated.
"I don't think I can Gin I'm so tired" I said back in a sleepy voice.
Andy and Joe were in the waiting room with Rich pacing the floor. Pete had called Joe from the Police station where they had Patrick.
"What's going on?" Pete asked.
"Cali's delivering. She's in there with Baby Killer. Someone's recording- are you with Patrick?" Joe questioned.
"Yea, I'm standing across from him. He's in the corner rocking back and forth...crying."
"That sucks."
"Do you know he's got a record now? Mug shots and everything and finger printing- that shits forever."
"We didn't know Calista was gonna walk in and he was gonna confess that shit to me and all hell was going break loose." Joe added taking the phone away from Andy.
"Whatever. What's going on now?"
"DUDE! There's a fucking HEAD!" Gin yelled out the room.
"And the REST of it?" Joe said rolling his eyes.
Gin crunched her face in confusion and knew he was right. Rich and Andy both hit Joe in the chest at the same time. Joe flinched and Andy walked up behind Gin and stuck his head in the door.
There was a loud wailing and Dr. Sanchez stating that it was a girl. 5 minutes later the boy was born. He cried and then stopped breathing. Andy pulled away from the door and gasped.
"He's stopped breathing." Andy stated.
"What?" Rich asked.
"The boy."
Cali saw them both for 2 minutes before they were rushed to the NICU in incubators. Rich, Joe and Andy saw the babies as they were rushed passed them and gasped.
"They're so small." Joe sighed.
"They're premature." Andy added.
"I'm going to go and see what they're doing to the babies." Rich said as he gave Joe a kiss on the forehead and Andy gave a smirk.
"You're a hippy." Joe stated.
"So."
Andy walked up to the door and gave a little tap, tap, tap.
"You guys can come in now." Gin stated, "they just sewed her up."
"Why?" Andy asked.
"A ripped perdium and something else internal. There was so much blood but she'll be fine. The boy stopped breathing-" Gin started.
"My dad went to check on them." Joe said to anyone who'd listen.
Pete came running into the room and stopped.
"Where's...the...babies...?" Pete asked.
"In the NICU."
"Why?"
"Too early."
"Patrick is going to have a baby."
"Are they ok?"
Rich came in and sighed. I was knocked out. It had to have been the labor or all the blood loss, or all the meds they had me on but I didn't hear a word that was spoken. Gin gasped and wrinkled her nose.
"They're on what?" Gin asked again.
It wasn't until later that I heard the state of my babies.
"A ventilator for their lungs and the little lady is under the blue light for jaundice." Rich reported.
"Her liver isn't breaking down protien..." Joe stated.
"Can we go see her?" Gin asked, "them?"
"They're both under tubes and machines. But yea."
The nurses then slapped 2 baby braceltes on Joe, Andy, Pete and myself. They then went off to see the babies properly. The moment they laid eyes on the little ones Gin was tearing up again.
After they washed their hands Gin put her hand in their incubator and a little hand gripped her finger. She then touched her stomach and Joe's eyes locked with hers. She shook her head and he walked over to her.
"A miscarriage?" Joe whispered softly in her ear.
"I tried telling you." Gin sighed.
"Why do I still want to hate you?"
"Because abortion is a horrible word."
Gin moved away from Joe and went to see the lady. She was under the blue light and automatically thought this wasn't fair.
"Hey Sofia. I'm your titi." Gin stated tearing up, "Tios Andy and Joe are here too."
"How do you know her name?" Andy asked.
"That's her name." Gin shot.
"What's his name?" Joe questioned with a smirk, arms crossed.
"Its either Maxwell or Roman. But Maxwell's over played...so its Roman." Gin stated matter-of-factly, "booyah."
Joe, Pete and Andy both laughed softly as they stared at the vitals of Roman & Sofia Stumph.
@@@@
Enjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story