Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

'My Bajingo's On Fire! - September 2008'

by Syn_INC 4 reviews

"Do you know they both Share a birthday with Uncle Joe." I stated. "Yea. Lucky him." Gin said rolling her eyes. "Look at your crappy writing on their incubators." "Well. They weren't gonna be Ba...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-08 - 1518 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 90
Gin then walked over to their incubators and where it said Baby Girl Stumph she wrote Sofia and where it said Baby Boy Stumph she wrote in Roman. That was it, that was their names.
Pete was crying tears as big as october cabbages when a monitor started to go off. He looked around and the nurse ushered them out of the NICU. Roman was flat lining and they needed to recessitate him.
"I've gotta go and...umm, yea." Pete said wiping his eyes, "I'm so spent guys."
"I'll stay here. You guys can go with Pete." Gin stated.
Joe seemed to be wrestling with weather he should go with the guys or stay and 'connect' again with Gin. In the end Patrick won out and Joe walked away with his hands in his pockets and his hood on. Richard stood next to Gin and sighed.
"Lets take a walk." Rich stated.
"Anything for you Mr. T." Gin said taking off her paper gown and mask then putting them in the trash by the door.
"You need to talk to Joseph babushka." Rich stated softly.
"He hates me, but why don't you hate me?"
"Because I've known for a while."
"This whole time?"
"Yes."
"Well fuck me."
"Why aren't you mad at me?"
"Because you must have really not liked me for you not to tell Joe that I DID NOT have an abortion." Gin concluded.
"It wasn't that Gin."
"Then what was it?"
"He was supposed to marry Marie."
"You Jews bother me."
"No, that's how it was supposed to work. Think bethrovel. Then they broke up and then I thought, JUST perfect. Then he brings you home-"
"Yea?"
"And I love you. As much as I tried not to, I did."
"Ok."
"And then when you 2 broke I knew he'd go back to Marie and marry her."
"So?"
"I'm trying to apologize to you."
"And?"
"That's it?"
"My best friend and her babies are fighting for their lives and Patrick's in jail. I have so many emotions battling that you and your son are the last people on my mind."
Gin walked into my room and sat there with me. I moved my hand with the IVs in and pinched her.
"How are they?" I asked through a dry throat.
"They ARE Roman and Sofia right?" Gin asked softly.
"Yea."
"Just checking."
"How's...Cheating Whore?"
"He's been reverted back to that."
"Until further notice."
"The guys went to the precient to see if they can finally bail Patrick out."
"I feel as if this is my fault."
"The early babies? Hitting Patrick? Him hitting you? I think both of you guys need anger management. What happened?"
"I came back from shopping with Andy and I heard Patrick say he got me pregnant on purpose and just flipped out. Then I threw that thing about Elisa in the same room in his face. And he didn't think I knew and...I need some water...or ice or something."
Gin gave me some water and I must have drank an elephants share. I was just that thirsy. As I adjusted my body I looked at my wrist and sighed.
"So I did have a boy and girl?" I asked again.
"Yes."
"I wanna-"
"Not yet."
"Why not?"
"They're not doing so good."
"What's wrong?"
"Roman stops breathing and Sofia is jaundiced."
"Shit."
"Yea."
"Little idiots." Gin and I said at the same time.
"Now what?" I asked.
"I mean you can see them I'm just preparing you- they're both on machines for their lungs." Gin stated.
"Lets go." I said softly.
Dr. Sanchez walked in and stopped me.
"I know you wanna see them. But I don't want you to rip your stitches and bleed out." Dr. Sanchez stated.
*
Patrick was released on $25,000 bail. There were no charges pressed but they still were hesitant about releasing him. Pete called their lawyer, Vivian 'Does she or doesn't she have a Penis' Thomas and Patrick was out.
"What happened?" Vivian demanded.
"Me and Calista we were fighting in front of Joe's and she was hitting me, and hitting me and then I hit her." Patrick stated.
"Seriously?"
"Yes."
"Is she gonna press charges?"
"No." Andy stated.
"She just had babies, where is she going to get time to press charges?" Joe asked.
"She what?" Patrick demanded.
"She had the babies." Andy added.
"What!" Patrick yelled grabbing at his chest.
"Yea."
"No! Its too early, she's not due until around Gin's birthday."
"Well Mr. Stump. Mr. Roman and Miss Sofia Stump are waiting for you." Pete said softly.
"So it was a boy and a girl?"
"Yea."
"My chest hurts you guys." Patrick sighed.
"Its anxiety." Joe stated, "lets go to the hospital."
They were on their way when Ginny called Andy to tell him the babies weren't doing so hot. Patrick clearly blamed himself for this and started to hyperventilate. If he lost these babies and his wife, his life would be over.
As soon as Patrick walked into the hospital he grabbed his chest and fell to his knees. Andy was the first to turn around and notice this occurance.
"Patrick. PATRICK!" Pete yelled.
"Dude...I don't feel so fucking good." Patrick stated.
Gin was back and forth with tons and tons of pictures of the babies. When I could finally get out of the bed I was wheeling around the hospital. Gin gave me this shirt that said 'My Bajingo's On Fire! - September 2008' and I couldn't stop laughing.
"Do you know they both Share a birthday with Uncle Joe." I stated.
"Yea. Lucky him." Gin said rolling her eyes.
"Look at your crappy writing on their incubators."
"Well. They weren't gonna be Baby Boy and Baby Girl Stumph any minute longer since I knew their names and all."
"True. Why haven't I seen the guys?"
"Because they're stupid."
"That's never a good answer."
Rich walked in and I was holding Sofia who was curling in to me.
"Babushka. Cali! Mozel Tov on the twins." Rich stated.
I saw the shock on Gin's face when he called her that. Its been a while. She rolled her eyes and paid more attention to Roman trying to bottle feed through the incubator.
"You little idiot." Gin said laughing, "it goes in your mouth."
"I really wanna breast feed them."
"Well that IS your milk they're getting."
"Well YEA. But you know what I mean, the bonding."
"I guess."
"Patrick was released yesterday." Rich stated.
"WHOA! And why was I just being told this?"
"The babies, you've been sick. He was arrested and stuff."
"So. I'm still married to him."
It was at that moment that Sofia started to spit up and Roman's monitor's started to go off.
I started to cry as I watched Roman's vitals drop every few seconds. They attempted to take him off the breathing machine to see if he'd breath on his own but it wasn't working, he didn't want to do it himself. The doctors quickly put his breathing machine back in and I cried harder.
Sofia was a little stronger and her breathing was a little labored but she gave out a strong cry and then her vitals went down as well. She was a strong girl but like Roman not ready to do it on her own. My heart hurt as I watched them so small, so innocent and suffering for no reason, the hate, thick, coursed through my blood.
I didn't even have to turn because I knew he was there. My insides were still hurting from the stitches but still I stood up from the wheel chair and turned to him.
"This..." I said waving around the room, "all this is your fault I hope you're fucking happy now knowing you ruined my life. And if they die Patrick I swear to you I'll kill you myself."
With that I sat back on the wheelchair at the request of the nurse and was rolled out. Patrick stood there looking at the babies as the nurses fussed over them.
He felt a sudden stab in his heart and his hand came up to his chest.
As Patrick tried to shake it off this feeling wasn't going anywhere. His breathing became just as labored as The Stumph twins and the pain now traveled down his left arm and numbed him. This was not good. This couldn't be good.
Everyone clammored around Patrick and they tried to figure out what was wrong with him.
"We need a defib!" Someone yelled.
All the guys were pushed out the way and they pulled in a defibulator. They shocked Patrick's heart back to a normal rythem and admitted him to the ICU.
With Patrick in ICU, the twins in the NICU and me obvilious to this all I stayed in my own world. It was when Rich walked into my room with the news of Patrick that I couldn't mentally handle this anymore. I closed my eyes as Ginny fell asleep in the chair next to me.
@@@@
That's it for today kids.
Love,
Cal&Gin
Sign up to rate and review this story