Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 15: The Accension of Lady Shredder Part I

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-06-11 - Updated: 2008-06-11 - 5288 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Fifteen: The Ascension of Lady Shredder Part One:

A group of robed figures appeared in Hogsmeade, moving right towards the Hog’s Head.

“The Death Eaters are sure to meet here,” muttered one of the figures, craning his neck to ensure they were not being followed and the leader nodded in agreement.

“Yes, that’s what my contact said, if we attack them, we can give You-Know-Who some problems, they’re trafficking rare Potions ingredients in their, some of which he needs to control some of his dark creatures,” said the group leader.

“You do realize that if he catches us, we’ll be killed,” remarked one of the robed figures, a female apprehensively, in a hushed voice, as they moved forward.

“It has to be done, if it brings us closer to us not living in fear, then it’s well worth it,” said the group leader, as they moved forward. “Plus, this is in the name of Harry Potter, we need to send a message to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.”

At that moment, the door was blown open, as a group of Death Eaters looked up. One staggered up, an attempt to fight back, but had a little too much to drink, so he was floored with a quick stunner. Another Death Eater attempted a flesh rotting curse, but his aim was off, as the attacker had quickly taken the attacker down, blasting him backwards into a row of bottles. The glass shattered as fire whiskey dripped to the ground. Another Death Eater pressed the mark on his forearm.

“The raid’s a bust, he’s called for back up!” yelled one of the rebels, but the leader had quickly took down the Death Eater who had called for the attack, with a slicing charm to the throat. Several of the rebel attackers had blasted as many high impact spells as they could, before making their way towards the exit, but it was blocked by the unsmiling form of Lord Voldemort, who had several Ministry Aurors with him.

“It’s him,” muttered one of the Rebels.

“You will find that all the escape routes from this building have been sealed off, this attack was extremely foolish on your behalf,” commented Voldemort coldly, as the Aurors had their wands trained on the rebels. “A pathetic attempt to get my attention, well it was rather foolish on your part. I can see that you’re nothing but Mudbloods attempting to rise up to stop the establishment. I can assure you that it will not work, as the corpse of Harry Potter, rotting at the bottom of Hogwarts Lake is proof enough of that. I am Lord Voldemort, I rule Wizarding Britain and in time, the entire world will bow before me. But, in the meantime, I believe that sentencing you all to the Dementor’s Kiss will serve as a reminder to those who question those worthy to rule. Now drop your wands.”

One of the rebels attempted to attack Voldemort with an organ explosion curse, but Voldemort lazily deflected it before he shot a jet of orange light at the attacker. The attacker screamed as each of his organs slowly inflamed before they burst and he dropped to the ground motionless. Voldemort turned, bored and slightly indifferent, as the others seemed to get the hint that attempting a direct attack on the Dark Lord was a stupid move. The Aurors lead the rebels away, they had failed many others and most importantly, they had failed the memory of the late Harry Potter.

Voldemort watched the Aurors take the group way. This was not the first attack and while minimal damage had been done, all attacks had ended the same way, failure. It was rather interesting that despite the fact that Voldemort had taken over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts, there were those who attempted to defy his authority. Mudbloods had fled into hiding, Voldemort wished to purge all undesirable traces and eventually in the long term, wipe out every single Muggle in Britain. Then, there would be no need to hide and perhaps then Lord Voldemort would be accepted as the supreme ruler of all of Wizarding Britain. Not that anyone could stop him, with both Potter and Dumbledore eliminated, there was no one who had the power and could inspire the support to stop him.

Voldemort smirked, his eyes looking into the distance. The world was slowly falling into his hands and soon, once enough able Death Eaters had been trained through the new education system at Hogwarts, he would be able to extend his power. Every magical government in the world would fall one by one to the power of the Dark Lord Voldemort and every Muggle in those countries would be wiped out. It would take time, but as long as he had the Horcruxes, he had all the time in the world.

Back in New York at the lair, Leo, Mikey, Don, and Raph had just concluded a rather intense training session under the watchful eye of Master Splinter. They collapsed down, rather tired, ready to finally call it a night. Mikey caught sight of the calendar, before frowning.

“What is it Mikey?” asked Leo.

“First day of Spring, I really thought after all of this, Harry would have returned,” said Mikey.

“Yeah, he has been gone all winter,” commented Don. “He is coming back, isn’t he?”

“He’s got to be,” added Raph and Master Splinter nodded, leaning on his walking stick as he turned to address his four oldest sons.

“Harry shall return, when it is right for him to return, he’s off to seek answers, answer that even I am hard pressed to comprehend,” said Master Splinter as leaned on his walking stick. “Such things take much time and I am confident that when Harry should return, it will have to be on his own accord.”

“Still, he’s taking a lot of time, but given the fact that Voldemort nearly killed him, I suppose it’s too be expected,” said Leo as the others nodded in agreement. “I do wonder what he’s doing now.”

On a rickety bridge in Japan, Harry was sitting side by side with the Ancient One, both deep in meditation. Over the past few months, through training and much time to think alone, Harry had purged many of the demons that had manifested in recent time. There were still a couple of lingering issues bothering Harry, but for the most part, he was a lot more at ease with himself and his abilities. He also had a clearer picture of what needed to be done and where he stood about his future about how he would precede involving Voldemort, along with several other elements in his life. The conclusions that Harry had managed to figure out, after all the time he got to think, after spending a substantial amount time removed from either the chaotic elements of New York City or Hogwarts, had given him a fresh perspective on everything around him.

The Ancient One sat right by Harry and at the instant, he saw a vision of the gauntlet of the Shredder raise up into the air and slash forward. The eccentric old man’s eyes snapped open as he gasped in horror at what he saw.

“Harry you must go now, get up, go, leave, bye-bye,” said the Ancient One in an urgent voice as he turned to Harry, who looked taken aback.

“Wait now, I didn’t think we were quite done, a couple more weeks sure, but I’m sure there is something else I must learn,” said Harry but the Ancient One regarded him with a serious expression.

“Listen Harry, it is imperative you must leave now, your entire family may be in grave danger,” said the Ancient One and Harry quickly rose to his feet, before he bolted off. It what the Ancient One said was true, he needed to get back to New York as soon as humanely possible.

Back at the lair, a loud blaring alarm went off, causing the Turtles and Master Splinter to look up in confusion. Don moved forward to investigate the source of the confusion, but the alarm suddenly stopped blaring.

“Wait a minute, that alarm isn’t supposed to shut off, unless I do so,” commented Don as his eyes widened in realization and suddenly, he became positively mortified when he realized what had happened. “Unless someone just deactivated our external defense systems!”

At that moment, a loud bang echoed from outside the lair. Another loud smash and this caused the entire group to tense up, ready for anything. The entrance to the lair smashed open and a large robot, controlled by a member of the Foot Technician team smashed through, followed by two more robots and then an entire army of at least one hundred Foot Ninjas, dressed in slightly altered outfits, who turned to face the group inside the lair, all of which who were shocked and mortified.

“The Foot?” gasped Leo, as he finally found his voice. “But how…how…”

“How did they find us?” inquired Don in a shocked voice but Raph’s eyes snapped up.

“It doesn’t matter that they found us, the fact is they found us,” said Raph firmly, as he held up his weapons. “Now, let’s show them the door!”

The Foot quickly moved forward, weapons drawn, to attack their enemies but the Turtles and Master Splinter were ready for this attack. Mikey dodged around, before he swung his nunchucks, dropping a couple of Foot Ninjas, but another one of the assassins knocked Mikey into the wall. Leo moved around and broke the sword of one of his attackers, but the ninja quickly sprung up. The katana wielding terrapin just barely dodged a kick, before coming back and flipping the ninja into another pair sneaking up behind him, but they leapt out of the way. Quickly, the assassins knocked Leo to the ground. Don moved over, but a pair of Kusari-Gama chains whipped out of nowhere, wrapping around Don’s feet and causing him to fall onto his face. Master Splinter rushed over and used his walking stick to plow over the ninjas, before he was knocked from behind with a kick. Splinter quickly rebounded and spun around, using his walking stick to block the attacks of his opponent, but another ninja struck him from behind.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” yelled Raph as he bounced off the wall, before he floored a ninja, before angrily throwing another one to the ground, as Mikey rushed over, to join Raph. The crack of wood against jawbone dropped another Foot member, as Leo moved over to block the attack of the blades that were aimed towards the back of Mikey’s head, pushing them back.

“Something’s off, the Foot seems to be even stronger than the last time we had fought them,” grunted Leo, as he slid to the side, to give himself room to fight, before he stabbed at a ninja, but the ninja spun around the couch and kicked Leo in the shell, knocking him to the ground. The attacker sprung up, sword extended but Leo blocked it, before Don sprung forward and knocked the ninja to the side, before he quickly had to spin around to drop another Foot Ninja.

“Yes, I can see so,” said Don as he ducked a jab with a spear, before he dropped the ninja with a well placed swing of his Bo Staff. Another one moved forward, but Don managed to expertly swerve around to take him out as well “Much better trained…”

Don blocked a punch, before he rammed his elbow down onto the arm, with Leo finishing him off with a kick to the chest. The Foot Ninjas scrambled up to their feet, before stepping towards the door, as the Turtles and Master Splinter faced off against them, the three Foot Mechs moving in front of the army of ninjas. A cloud of smoke signaled the teleportation of the four Foot Elite Guards, dressed in new armor, complete with new silver mushroom hats. Through the smoke, the silhouette of the Shredder appeared, causing all five ninjas to gasp in shock.

“The Shredder, no it can’t be, it just can’t,” stammered Mikey in a horrified voice.

“He was finished off by Harry, we saw it, we saw the remains, he’s dead!” shouted Raph in a disbelieving voice as the others stood ready, before the figure began to address them, as the smoke cleared.

“Oroku Saki may be dead thanks to you, but the mantle of the Shredder lives on through me,” declared a very familiar voice as the Shredder stepped from the mist and removed the helmet to reveal the face of Karai, causing the group to gasp in absolute shock.

“So the daughter of Oroku Saki becomes the Shredder, but why?” demanded Splinter, eyes narrowed as he looked at Karai.

“Certain honor dictates this, Splinter-San, to avenge the death of my father, a murder that all of you played a role in, especially Harry Potter,” said Karai, before she looked around. “Where is he?”

“Not here,” said Raph in an unhelpful voice.

“Yeah you kind of missed him, but if you leave right now, we’ll make sure we tell him you stopped by when he comes back,” said Mikey but Karai was not amused. Far from it in fact, as she clenched her fist, before she turned to face the group.

“You mock me, the fact that each and every one of you still leaves mocks my very existence, mocks the legacy of the Foot, of the Shredder,” said Karai as she put the helmet back on. “But now, I’m going to make you all pay. Foot Ninja attack, destroy them all!”

One of the Foot Mechs fired up and shot a large jet of laser fire right at the group, causing them to scatter. The Foot and the Foot Elite rushed forward. Leo dodged the axe shot of the Foot Elite member, before pushing him backwards and knocking him to the ground, but he was impacted in the back by a pair of kicks. Raph rushed over but was knocked to the ground by a Foot Ninja. Quickly, Raph sprung back up and dropped his foe with a kick, before he flipped over and took out another ninja. Leo rushed over, and assisted Raph, as Don dodged around a jet of laser fire, before just barely blocking a dagger to the throat. Quickly, he pulled the rug out from underneath the ninja he was facing, causing the attacker to drop to the ground. In an instant, Don propelled himself high into the air with a Bo Staff and dropped a couple of ninjas that were stalking a downed Leo. Leo quickly got up and swiped his sword but his opponent blocked the attack. Mikey ducked in from the side and dropped one of Foot Ninjas, as Master Splinter cracked his walking stick across the kneecaps of a ninja that charged in. More laser blasts fired, connecting with the entertainment system in the lair.

“NO, MY BATTLE NEXUS TROPHY!” shrieked Mikey in horror, as he watched the glass trophy shatter into bits, as a miniature rocket blasted right towards him, but he had a presence of mind to launch a nearby Foot Ninja into the way, causing the ninja to be blown to bits. Mikey’s triumphant was short lived as two of the Foot Elite guards grabbed him from behind and the third raised his spear, but Raph quickly rolled in, blocking it with his Sais, before Mikey managed to twist out and drop one of the Elite Guards to the ground. Mikey spun around but the Elite Guard blocked his attack. Splinter charged in and dropped his sons attacker, as more explosions echoed throughout the lair, causing several possessions to be destroyed in the process.

Leo watched as Don was pinned underneath the overturned couch, with Foot Ninjas stalking him. Quickly, Leo sprung up, managing to deflect a thrown shuriken in mid air, before he cracked his knees right into the faces of his opponents. Leo dropped down and flipped a ninja right into the wall, causing him to hit with a crack. Dodging around, Leo leapt up and brought the katana down onto the top of the head of another attacker. Blood sprayed everywhere as the ninja dropped to the ground. In an instant, Leo moved over and managed to pull the couch off of Don.

“Okay bro,” said Leo but Don nodded, before his eyes widened.

“LOOK OUT LEO!” yelled Don and Leo turned around, to get cracked in the face by a swung iron mace. Leo dropped to the ground with a thud, but Don quickly rushed over and swung his Bo Staff, dropping the ninja. A burst of laser forced Don to dodge around, as Raph just managed to push an attacker back as he was pinned against the wall. The hot head terrapin grabbed his opponent by the head and twisted it. A loud crack and the ninja dropped to the ground but Raph winced as he was pierced right in the shell by an arrow shot by the ninja. Staggered, Raph dodged around, wounded but managed to throw his Sai at the ninja, disarming him of the crossbow, before he managed to remove the arrow from his shell, wincing as the blood dripped down to the ground. The distraction nearly caused Raph to be stabbed in the neck from behind but he quickly spun around, blocking the sword with his lone Sai, but Master Splinter used the walking stick to drop Raph’s opponent from the other side.

Splinter walked forward, eyes widened in horror, as his room had been ripped open and he saw a very precious possession of his lying on the floor.

“Master Yoshi’s orb,” muttered Splinter, as he rushed forward to save it but Karai stepped from the shadows, before callously stepping on the orb, shattering it to pieces of glass and Splinter’s eyes widened, as he began breathing very heavily, as he slowly looked up to face Karai. “Why?”

“You ruthlessly attacked my father and you dare ask why!” thundered Karai angrily. “This is only the beginning, I will destroy everything you and your family hold dear, to make you pay for what you did, I am honor bound to do so.”

“Oroku Saki was a murderer, he killed my Master Yoshi, he had no honor!” shouted Splinter angrily as he rushed Karai, but Karai casually dodged the shot, before she sliced Splinter’s arm. The sleeve ripped and Splinter winced, as his arm was cut. “You’re faster than him, I will give you that…”

Splinter attempted to use his walking stick, but Karai blocked it, before another shot had broke it in half. Quickly, she grabbed Splinter and punched him viciously, dropping the rat master to the ground. A rib shattering kick caused Splinter to groan in pain, as he dropped to his knees, in a semi-conscious state, as Karai hoisted him up by the robes, before she raised her gauntlet.

“And now, rodent, I will make you pay for your treacherous tongue,” said Karai, who was beyond all reason at the moment, fueled by vengeance, to avenge the murder of her father. She moved in for the kill, but Leo quickly blocked her shot, causing her to drop Splinter in surprise. Leo moved around and Karai blocked another blow from Leo’s katana.

“Listen, the Shredder had to be killed, he was going to enslave or even kill the Utroms if we let him go,” pleaded Leo, but Karai had knocked Leo backwards to the ground, before she attempted to impale him with the gauntlet, but Leo dodged around, before he blocked the attack.

“None of you had any right to interfere!” yelled Karai angrily, as she attempted to slash the gauntlet right into Leo’s throat, but Leo blocked it, before he slashed the katana right at her armor. Karai just took a step back, before charging Leo, but Leo ducked before he sprung up and knocked Karai backwards with a kick. Much to his horror, Karai landed on her feet, as Raph, Mikey, and Don continued to struggle against the armies of Foot Ninjas.

“Guys, we can’t defeat them not now, we’re too weakened, we need to split up, regroup,” said Leo, who saw Master Splinter pull himself to his feet, his master looked in a bad way, he could barely stand. Leo caught him before he fell to the ground, as Karai moved forward, but Leo dodged her attack, before kicking her into the room and pulling the door shut, as he dragged Master Splinter out, eying the Shell Sub in the pool in the lair, leading to the underground river and then out to the ocean. “Don, take Master Splinter in the Shell Sub, get him as far away from here, he needs medical attention.”

Don nodded, as he fought through a quartet of Foot Ninjas, while Leo mowed some of them down with his Katanas, but there were still too many of them to fight. Don wedged his Bo Staff underneath a half destroyed chair and catapulted it into the air. The Foot scattered, as Leo passed Master Splinter off to Don. Don held Master Splinter, whose knees buckled, his eyes glazed over, barely able to breath.

“Hang on Master Splinter, this could get tricky,” muttered Don urgently, as he jumped on top of the Shell Sub. A pair of Foot Ninjas joined him, but Don quickly knocked them off, causing the ninjas to fall off and splash into the water. Instantly, before more could follow, Don helped Master Splinter inside, before entering himself and the sub submerged into the depths below.

Meanwhile, Mikey battled with several of the Foot Ninjas, dodging around the attacks, just barely avoiding a dagger piercing into his heel, when he heard the frantic meows of his cat, Klunk. Who had been isolated, fearfully high above the lair.

“Klunk!” shouted Mikey, as he used the heads of the Foot Ninjas as a catapult to retrieve his cat. “Hang on buddy, Mikey’s here, don’t worry?”

Mikey quickly collected Klunk, who looked absolutely petrified, before the Foot moved into to attack Mikey. Just barely, Mikey dodged the attacks, before he spied the Turtle Tunneler from across the lair. An idea formed in Mikey’s head, as he quickly dodged a chain whipped from one of the ninjas, before perfectly somersaulted over the heads of his attackers. Quickly, Mikey opened the Turtle Tunneler, and entered, the bodies of the Foot Ninjas slamming against it, as they used their weapons to get inside.

“Hang on Klunk, we’re leaving,” said Mikey, as he buckled himself in, before he pulled the lever to activated the Tunneler, the drill spinning, as Mikey quickly bolted through the wall, breaking a hole through, with the Foot Ninjas climbing on top of it, with Mikey taking a sharp turn in an attempt to shake them off, as Klunk gave a hiss at his owner’s poor driving skills.

At the elevator, Leo and Raph fought off even more Foot Ninjas yet, before they backed inside. Quickly, Leo slammed on the button, activating the mechanism to slam the elevator door shut. The elevator raised up to the warehouse, as both of the brothers let out a collective sigh of relief, having escaped the Foot.

“Okay, all we need to do is get to the Battle Shell and find a way to meet up with the others,” muttered Leo as Raph nodded in agreement, before the doors of the elevator slid open in the warehouse, as they were greeted by even more Foot Ninjas yet.

“You have got to be kidding me!” snapped Raph in a disgusted voice, as the ninjas rushed forward, to attack the two Turtles. Raph dodged around, as Leo combated the Foot, blocking their attacks, before Raph managed to push a stack of crates over, forcing the Foot to back off. This only worked for a few seconds, as the Foot kept coming at them, absolutely relentless with their attacks.

“Raph, get to the Battle Shell, try to get out,” grunted Leo as he blocked the attacks of the Foot, before knocking them backwards and Raph reluctantly moved towards the Battle Shell. Quickly, Raph entered it and just shut the door, before several shuriken were flicked towards him, impacted in the side of the Battle Shell.

The ninjas moved towards the Battle Shell, but Leo quickly moved around, blocking their attempts to advance upon Raph, as he drove the vehicle out of the warehouse.

Back in the lair, Karai turned to the remaining Foot Ninjas, in particular the Foot Mech robots.

“Find the Turtles, hunt them down, and destroy them!” ordered Karai. “And tear this filthy place to the ground, leaving nothing left standing.”

The Foot Mechs began firing lasers and rockets in the lair, blowing the lair and everything in to bits, as Karai nodded approvingly at the destruction she had caused. Within a matter of moments, the lair had been absolutely obliterated and soon those who had lived inside it would suffer a similar fate.

In the waters, Don piloted the Sewer Sub and breathed a sigh of relief, as Splinter rested in the seat beside him.

“I think we lost them,” commented Don in a relieved voice, before several underwater vehicles, complete with Foot Ninjas dressed in scuba gear came out of an underwater cave and blasted towards the Sewer Sub, firing at it. “Or not.”

Quickly, Don accelerated the Sub and blasted forwards, dodging the fire from his underwater pursuers. It seemed that the technology on the vehicles matched and was extremely close to outstripping that of which Don created the Shell Sub with. More near misses caused Don to push the Shell Sub to its absolute limits.

“There’s no way we can outrun them and I don’t have enough firepower on this thing to stop all of them, unless…” stated Don, before he trailed off, looking on thoughtfully at the ocean floor. “Hang on Master Splinter.”

Don readjusted the Shell Sub and blasted several torpedoes towards the floor, causing dust to kick up, as a hole was created. Quickly, Don readjusted the Battle Shell and dived down, into the hole, as the Foot piloted their vehicles over, looking down to investigate the matter but suddenly, the Shell Sub rose back up out of the hole. Quickly, before it could leave once again, several missiles were launched directly at the Shell Sub. A direct hit connected with the sub, as it blew it several pieces, the wreckage falling slowly to the ocean floor.

“Mistress Karai, Donatello and the rat have been finished,” reported one of the Foot Ninjas, as he watched the destroyed wreckage of the ship hit bottom.

“Excellent,” replied Karai in a satisfied tone of voice.

On the streets, the Battle Shell flew at top speeds, but a Foot Helicopter was right on top of it. Raph groaned, as he had it floored, yet the Foot copter remained on his tail, despite being at over one hundred miles per hour. The pilot of the helicopter pointed a rocket launcher, as Raph took a sharp corner in an attempt to shake him off, but the Foot Ninja would not be denied. It aimed straight for the Battle Shell and launched its rockets right towards the back, directly impacted the Battle Shell. The vehicle flipped over several times, the windows shattering, before it burst into flames. The pilot looked down before he nodded, as the flames whipped up into the air.

“Raphael has been destroyed,” reported the Foot Ninja.

“Excellent,” said Karai, as two of the Turtles and the rat had been knocked off, with two more to go.

On the rooftops, Leo jumped away, as a trio of Foot Ninjas pursued him. He looked over his shoulder, in an attempt to shake them off, but this was to no avail whatsoever. So, Leo did the only logical thing, he turned to face his attackers. Quickly, he moved forward, swinging his katana, but his attack was blocked. Another member of the Foot had leapt up but Leo quickly swept his leg from underneath, before pushing back to the attack. Unfortunately, a chain caught Leo right in the back of the head, dropping him. Leo rolled out of the way of a sword stab but one of the ninja threw black powder in the air, causing Leo to stagger backwards, temporarily blinded, before getting vicious kicked over the side of the building. In an instant, Leo hung on for dear life, as one of the Foot Ninjas held up an explosive device and caused it to latch onto the building. Leo attempted to struggle up, but a large explosion blew off the side of the building that Leo was hanging onto, causing a large pile of bricks to fall forward.

The Foot looked down and saw that Leo was not moving, as from all indications, he had been buried alive. After another moment, one of the ninjas checked in with Karai, reporting of the demise of another one of their enemies.

“Leonardo has met his end,” summarized the ninja.

“Excellent, most excellent,” replied Karai calmly from the other end of the communication line.

The Turtle Tunneler crashed through another sewer wall, but a large Foot Mech was in pursuit of it, about ready to catch up to it. A sharp turn was taken, but no matter what, Mikey could not shake off the Foot Mech, as it got closer, firing a laser blast that came perilous inches from frying Mikey. The Turtle Tunneler took a sharp turn, nearly turning over into the water below, but managed to readjust it. The Foot Mech pointed its missile launcher and blasted the Tunneler right in the back. Another attack, the Tunneler flipped over, before it slammed into the wall. A sewer pipe fell down from the impact, crushing the Tunneler, as the operator of the Foot Mech moved over, to investigate the wreckage.

“Foot Mech Three to base, Michelangelo is finished,” remarked the Foot Mech operator, as he surveyed the obliterated wreckage.

In the streets above, right across from the Potter Residence, a determined and quite intense look was etched on Karai’s face.

“And now, all that stands is Harry Potter and then my father can properly be avenged,” remarked Karai, as while she could not enter the Potter home because of the magical protections around it to gain answers on Potter’s whereabouts, her message could be communicated in other ways.

A very tired Lily sat at the kitchen table, having returned from visiting Alexandra. The others had been in bed for hours and she was about ready to call it a night, when she heard the crash of shattering glass. Quickly, with her wand drawn, Lily rose to her feet, bolting towards the living room of the house, as she saw a note tied to a rectangular shaped object. In an instant, Lily checked the note to make sure it was not cursed, before she picked it up and unfolded it.

To Whom This May Concern

Inform Harry Potter That I Have Killed His Family and the Moment I See Him, He’ll Next.

Sincerely,

Karai

Lily gasped, as she dropped the object which was revealed to be the twisted, distorted, and quite charred “Home, Sweet, Sewer” sign that was kept down in the lair.
Sign up to rate and review this story