Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

A Quiet Night In

by Moonshyne 1 review

It starts as a quiet night in until an accidental touch upsets someone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-06-16 - 1287 words - Complete

0Unrated
Later that night after begging Bob to take them to Nordstrom Rack instead of Wal-Mart they returned to the bus with quite a few shopping bags. They changed for bed and started watching a movie that was already playing.

“What are we watching?” asked Elisabeth as she sat on the couch next to Ray.

“The Abyss,” said Ray, “it’s the directors cut that came out last month. Ever see it?”

“We don’t go to the movies.”

“What do you do for fun?” asked Ray.

“Opera, ballet, the symphony.”

“Sounds like fun,” said Frankie as he rolled his eyes.

Matt laughed, “Ever see that photo shopped picture of Mikey as a ballerina?”

“Yeah that’s a great one,” laughed Frank.

“Will we ever get to meet Mikey?” asked Elisabeth.

“Maybe towards the end of the tour,” said Gerard.

Bob sat on the other side of Elisabeth with a bowl of popcorn, he handed the bowl to Elisabeth, who refused and then Ray. James came in the living space after unpacking and sat next to Bob. On the love seat part of the furniture sat Gerard, Madison and Frankie. Matt just lied on the floor.

As the movie progressed and the mini-sub was sinking to the point of implosion, Elisabeth grabbed onto Bob’s arm tighter and tighter. He looked down at her watching the intensity in her eyes. He couldn’t believe this was probably one of the first movies she had ever seen. He would have to take her to see a movie in the theatres. Maybe he’ll take her to the new Harry Potter movie that just came out a couple of weeks ago, now that the madness has died down.

“Hey Frank, did you bring your Harry Potter movies?” asked Bob.

“They made those books into movies?” asked Elisabeth.

“Ever read them?” asked Frank.

“No I saw Derek and his friends reading them at school. I thought they were kids books actually.”

“Naw they’re great and my favorite. I have all of them including Deathly Hallows which I haven’t started yet. So NO ONE tell me any spoilers!!!”

“Well I heard that…” teased Bob.

“Shut up Bryar or you can’t use my movies.” Frank turned his attention to Elisabeth, “Hey Lizzie, if you want to read them I have the whole set.”

“Lizzie?” asked Elisabeth quizzically.

“You don’t like it?”

“I never had a nickname before, it’s kind of cool.”

“Your welcome,” smiled Frank.

“Frank can I tell you something with out you getting mad?” asked Elisabeth.

“Tell me and let’s see what happens.”

“You’re wearing the tiara wrong.” Elisabeth got up and adjusted the tiara.

“So that’s why I was getting funny looks in the restaurant?”

Elisabeth sat back down and giggled.

“Yeah that was it Frank,” said James who had been quiet throughout the night.

The whole living area started laughing.

The movie ended and Bob got up to stretch, “Why don’t we hit the sack. Tomorrow’s going to be a busy day, being the first day of the tour and all.”

“Sounds good,” said James.

“It has been a long day,” said Elisabeth.

Bob turned to Madison, “You coming too because I have a big day planned for you and your sister.”

“Doing what?”

“Selling merchandise.”

“Are you kidding me,” Madison turned to Gerard, “he’s kidding right.”

Frankie just smirked.

Gerard looked at Bob, “Come on Bob selling merch?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re supposed to help me find my passion and selling stuff isn’t it.”

“No. I’m supposed to teach you about hard work so you won’t quit something where there’s a possibility you might break a nail. I did my homework, first it was a doctor then you found out about the long hours, then it was a lawyer again you quit because of the hard work. Next it was fashion until you found out all the hard work it was to put on a show and now your latest passion finance. Do you see a trend because I do?”

“I’m not afraid of hard work.”

“Then prove it.”

Madison stormed off to the sleeping area.

“Bob did you have to be so abrasive?” asked Gerard.

“I’m going to bed.”

A half hour later Madison came out and Gerard was watching “Dawn of the Dead”.

“Hi, what are you watching?”

“One of my favorite movies, “Dawn of the Dead” it’s a horror movie.”

“Mind if I watch it with you?”

“Here have a seat.”

“So is it really scary?”

“Some parts. Do you want me to hold you so you don’t get scared?”

“I’d like that, a lot.”

“Me too.”

Madison lay on the couch in front of Gerard while he held her. He started to tenderly stroke her hair.

“Can you be honest with me?” asked Madison.

“Sure.”

“Do you really like Bob?”

“What? I love Bob he’s like a brother to me.”

“He just seems so mean and distant.”

“Bob is very guarded about everything, sometimes even to us. And he really has to be extra careful around you girls.”

“Why’s that?”

“Don’t tell him you know this, he’ll kill me. But he’s not allowed to touch you girls in a romantic, suggestive or harmful manner. Something innocent could be labeled as any of those things, so he’s sort of on eggshells.”

Madison smiled she had her ammunition and after what happened in the restaurant she knew Bob had no tolerance for misbehavior.
After watching the movie for awhile Gerard turned to Madison.

“Can I kiss you?” asked Gerard.

Madison looked a little taken aback, but looking into those hazel eyes she knew she wanted it too.

“Yeah.”

Outside Lyn-z was coming from The Bled’s bus and noticed a light on at the MCR bus. She was gong to take a quick peek and if it was just Gerard up she wanted to talk to him about the restaurant and apologize. She found a stool and looked in the window and she saw there on the couch Gerard and Madison in a heavy make out session. She lowered her self off the stool and left walking slowly in tears.

In the bus things were starting to get heavy. Madison had on a loose tank and a pair of shorts. As they kissed Gerard moved his hands under her shirt only to feel her skin, but then he grazed the side of her breast and she stiffened and froze.

“Madison, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.”

“I need to go to bed,” she left in tears.

She fled to the bunk area and ran into something or rather someone, Bob.

“Are you okay?”

She just nodded her head yes.

Bob went out to the living area to a bewildered Gerard.

“What happened?” asked Bob coldly.

“We were making out and I accidentally grazed her breast and she freaked out. I tried to say I’m sorry, but she ran away.”

“Gerard please don’t go messing with this girl.”

“You know I’m not like that Bob.”

“I know and that’s why I’m not breaking your fucking neck right now.”

“I really like her Bob.”

“What about Lyn-z?”

“It looks like she’s with Jimmy. So I guess have to move on.”

“Just don’t hurt Madison in the process.”

Madison sat in her bunk still in tears and wondering, ‘will she ever get over what happened all those months ago?’ But she knew one thing was for sure, more than ever she needed to get out of this situation. The two million dollar question was how.
Sign up to rate and review this story