Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 8

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

Ahh... the 'date' as Dan would call it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-16 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 1293 words - Complete

0Unrated
“What?” I asked when I got frustrated by him just staring at me.

“Nothing” Gerard chuckled.

I internally growled. “So what do you wanna do?” I asked him.

We’ve been walking around the mall for at least 2 hours and it was close to four now. Not that it wasn’t fun, it really was. We just talk about random things which make me know very surprising things about Gerard. Like he called his sandwich, ‘samich’. Really hilarious.

“Hmm…” he looked around. “How about we eat, I’m really hungry” he put his hand on his stomach.

“Why didn’t you say so?” I gasped and took his hand and reared him towards the food court. All
of a sudden I couldn’t pull him anymore so I turned to him for an answer.

“Wait, I know a place where we can eat” he said.

“Ok, let’s go then”

He grinned.




“Do you like it?” Gerard asked while we sat on the grass eating our chicken burgers.

I nodded with my mouth full.

He smirked and pulled out a tissue out of his pocket and wiped my top lip.

I looked down in embarrassment.

“Aww” he said and patted my head.

I looked back up after I made sure that I wasn’t red anymore.

“So, tell me about yourself” he smiled at me.

“Uh…” my eyes widened. “What is there to know about me?”

“Everything”

“Well what do you want me to tell you?”

“I’m guessing you’re not use to telling people about yourself” he chuckled and sipped some of
his juice.

“Well people know about me so I don’t have the chance to” I stuffed the scrunched wrapper of my
finished burger in the take away bag.

“Hmm… well I don’t believe what the people say”

I shrugged.

“Come on, tell me” he leaned in his hand and watched me.

I sighed, “Um… I live in a house with a family…” I paused to think.

“Nuh-duh, really?” he rolled his eyes.

“Hey there are people that are homeless you know”

“Yea I know... anyway go on” he looked serious.

“I’ve got two younger brothers that are 7 and 11 years old. Um… I live my dad and step mum”

“Where’s your real mum?”

“I don’t know. I chose not to live with her” I shrugged. “But uh… I’ve got an older sister
who’s a year older than me, she lives with her”

“Oh” he nodded.

“Dysfunctional family, I know” I rolled my eyes.

“No, don’t say that”

I shrugged. “Um… that’s about it…”

“Ok, can I ask you a question?”

“Do you have to?”

“Please?” he gave me puppy dog eyes.

“Oh fine” I shifted my legs and stretched it out.

“So, those rumours true about you… dating guys for the fun of it?”

I sighed. “No! I mean… yes I do date them for the fun of it but nothing more”

“Nothing more?” he looked confused.

“As in we don’t do anything” I stated bluntly.

“You don’t do anything?” his voice was high pinch still stating that he was confused as he
tucked his dark hair behind his ear.

I sighed frustrated this time and laid my back on the grass with my hands over my face. “As in those rumours stating that I’m a whore is not true”

“Oh!” he stretched on the grass on his stomach and watched me. “Wow, that’s something that I clearly didn’t know”

“Yes Gerard” I said with my hands not moving an inch.

“You are a good girl” he smirked.

“Hmm”

“I mean, you shouldn’t do it at this age… not with someone that you don’t love. Take it from someone who went through that”

I moved my hands from my face and looked at Gerard. “What?”

“My first time was horrible. I regret it so much but meh; we can do anything about it”

“You didn’t love her?”

“I liked her but didn’t love her…” he looked down. “Anyways” he looked up with a bright smile.

“Anyways” I repeated.

“You know that girl that I like but can’t tell her”

“Yet” I finished off for him. “Yes? What about her?”

“I think I love her” he looked down again.

“Then go tell her!” I sat up in a hurry.

“I don’t know, I have a feeling that it’s better off this way”

“How could you think like that? If you love her then you gotta tell her that”

He shrugged. “I think about her like for the most of my days. My heart seems like it will break
through my chest from beating so much when I see her or even talk to her. She’s also in my dreams. It’s like I can’t escape her”

“Naww… you gotta tell her this Gerard, look you’re suffering”

He shook his head, “I can’t. She cares about what people will think when we’re talking”

I frowned, “That’s not good, but Gerard you gotta take that risk”

He looked up at me. “You think I should?”

“Yes. You seem like you’ll do anything for her, see you already wrote a beautiful song about her. What more can she want?”

“Ask her that” he looked down.

“Gerard look at me” I get really aggressive with these match making things. I’ve achieved last time when my friend Kelly liked this dude and they’ve been together for over 6 months. “Go tell her”

“Wish me luck?” he smirked as he sat up.

“I wish you a lot of luck” I grinned.

I didn’t see this one coming. Not ever. Not never. I was so blind to not see this one coming. I was so stupid for not noticing. I was so blonde. I am so stupid for not noticing the whole time. I couldn’t think anymore than that with Gerard’s lips on mine. How come I didn’t notice that he was leaning in to kiss me? I’m just so blind. Maybe I was just hoping that he was going to kiss me. Well he is. He licked the bottom of my lip and I willingly let him in. our tongues gently danced with each other for only a few seconds when Gerard pulled away. I looked at him with eyes wide open in shock.

He gave me a half smirk and half apologising smile. “I guess you’re wondering why I did that…” he paused and watched me. “It was you the whole time. The song I wrote about was about you. The girl I secretly liked was you” he said and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

I didn’t know what to do. It was hard to ignore the fact that I angry at him. Angry at him because he didn’t tell me. He just played a game with me. I wasn’t a toy.

“So?” he looked at me.

“You are disgraceful” I frowned at him and stood up.

His smile faded as he looked at me in shock.

“Fuck you” I spat at him and walked off.

“Mel! I didn’t mean it in a bad way!” Gerard ran after me. He grabbed my arm and stopped me; his eyes were full of hurt. “I didn’t mean to be a freak”

“Well guess what, you are” I said and shoved him away and ran off.

What a selfless prick. And to think that I liked him.











Ha Ha!
Lol. Um... Yea I'm half sleepy...
This chaper seems to simple to me... I dont know.
It's looks bad... Oh well
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
PLEASE REVIEW!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story