Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Rescued

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-06-16 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 1169 words - Complete

0Unrated
Madison waited for what was coming next, but it didn’t come. In fact she heard someone groaning as a weight fell on her she pushed him off and opened her eyes to see who her savior was. She was in shock it was Bob. The same Bob who physically threw her off the bus only minutes earlier. She grabbed her shorts and underwear and threw them on she then ran to the My Chem bus where some of the members had just gotten back along with Worm and a couple of other security people.

“Madison, what’s the matter?” asked Frank.

“Bob needs your help.”

“Worm, c’mon let’s go,” said Frank.

“Let’s go guys,” Worm said to the rest of his team.

“Madison led them to where she was nearly raped and there was Bob fighting the last standing drunk. He kneed the guy in the stomach and he went down holding his stomach.

Bob looked around and saw Madison. She ran to him and threw her arms around him.

He winced in pain, though he definitely got the better of all four of them, they did get a couple of good shots in.

“Easy, you okay?” he asked

She shook her head through her tears. “And you?”

“I’ll be hurting a little tomorrow.”

Bob wiped some blood from his above his eye which was starting to swell.

“What happened anyway?” asked Frank.

“Fucking assholes tried to rape her.”

“What were you doing out there any way? You’re not supposed to go anywhere without security,” yelled Frank.

“No one was around and I just wanted to go for a walk.”

“Well don’t do that if Bob hadn’t come by who knows what could have happened.”

“Why don’t you guys go to the bus and we’ll talk to the locals. If they need to talk to you guys I’ll bring them up,” said Worm.

The two started making their way to the bus. “You didn’t have to do that you know? I’m soo sorry,” said Bob.

“It’s not your fault I’m the one that was a jerk. I just wanted to go home so badly.”

“We’ll call your dad and have him meet us in Texas and you and Elisabeth can go home.”

“Just like that?”

“Yeah. Tonight was my fault and should never have happened.”

They entered the bus and Madison grabbed a towel and wet it. She placed it on Bob’s forehead and started applying pressure. “You really need stitches here.”

“I don’t want to go to the hospital.”

“Let’s go to the First Aid building and see what we can muster.”

Bob followed her to the building was closed They found security who was more than happy to let them in once he saw how badly Bob was bleeding. She poked around she found some skin adhesive. Bob sat on one of the gurneys that was there. She finally got the cut to stop bleeding and after cleaning it, which Bob winced the whole time, she applied the adhesive. She smiled shyly and felt butterflies in her stomach. She found herself liking him, maybe she always liked him. She thought about how on the first day he threw out their stuff, no one ever stood up her or her sister before. She thought of how he handled the whole Elisabeth situation. How calmly he handled the merch give away and took the blame himself, and tonight she didn't deserve to have him rescue her, but he did and he feels guilty about it. She never met any one like him. She also realized she wanted to get to know her more.

“I never said thank you by the way,” said Madison softly.

“If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t be in this position.”

“Stop it if it wasn’t me it would be some poor other girl, at least I had you to protect me.”

“Until your father comes and gets you you’re not leaving my side.”

“And when you play?”

“You won’t be here that long.”

“Oh.”

For the first time she really looked at him. She thought he had the most beautiful blue eyes, but there was a sadness behind them.

“Please stop blaming yourself.”

“What?”

“You just look so sad.”

“I let everyone down your father, the band, all those charities, Elisabeth and you.”

“You didn’t let me down.”

“You didn’t find your passion.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to stay then.”

“No you have to go home. Besides you wanted to go.”

“I think I found a reason to stay.”

“Like what?”

“You.”

Madison slowly leaned into him and kissed his softly on the lips. She then grabbed his shirt, brought him closer and kissed him harder. Her tongue licked his lips and wanting entrance and he obliged. He wrapped his arms around her and held her as tight as his aching body would let him as they kissed more passionately. Their tongues were dancing around each other and his explored every detail of her mouth. She was about to do the same when they heard a noise outside. They broke apart and Bob was about to go outside and check it out when he saw Adam’s familiar face coming through the door.

“There you guys are. The police wanted to question you two.” Adam turned to Madison, “I feel awful what happened to you and that I wasn’t there, but I’m here now,” said Adam holding her tight.

Adam went over and shook Bob’s hand. “Thanks for everything.”

“C’mon pretty lady let’s go,” Adam said leading Madison out. She looked back longingly at Bob, who gave her a half smile.

They made their way to the buses where the police were. They took separate statements and asked Madison if she wanted to go to the hospital. She shook her head no as Adam held her. “You shouldn’t be alone tonight, you’re staying with me.”

“Adam no I want…” her voiced trailed off as she looked for Bob but he was gone.

“Come on hun, let’s just get something to drink and I’ll take you back to your bus before it leaves.”

A shadowy figure watched the scene unfold. It was the perfect diversion and he found exactly what he wanted. He read all about Bryar and knew what his every move would be. He had to do the right thing where most people would have walked by. He was shocked when he threw Madison off the bus, but it was the perfect opportunity to find her alone and have the guys he hired have a little fun while he snooped on the bus. When he got on the bus it was sitting right in front of him on the computer. He found exactly what he needed the question was how was he going to use it?
Sign up to rate and review this story