Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Baby, You're a Caricature of Intiamacy

Baby, You're a Caricature of Intiamacy

by darkearthmagic 3 reviews

Rayne was just a normal teenager up until that night at the club...Will she survive or will she give up?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 846 words

0Unrated

A.N./ This is a PATD! story. I will apologise for the first few chapters. They are necessary to the plot, but do have a lot of talking, and not a lot of action. So, if you bear the first two chapters, it WILL get better. I promice. :)
So, if you would read and review. It makes the authoress happy, and when the authoress is happy, you're happy. 'Cause when I'm happy, I write more, faster. :) Thankies, darkearthmagic.



Part-1- She's a Caricature of Intimacy

I was working the rom. I had all sorts of men up on me, asking me for my number and if they can buy me a drink. I saunter across the room in my black high heeled knee legenth boots. I push the men off me, I am here for one reason and that is my favorite band. Panic At The Disco was going to play at the club I was at, the Ice. Although, I WAS underage, I could still order mocktails at the bar and dance as long as I payed the 5 dollar cover. I came to the Ice almost every Friday or Saturday night. I loved the club and rave scene. The excitement, the thud of the bass emititng from the speakers. Clubbing in Cali wa the absolute BEST. I walked over to the doors near the bathrooms. It wasn't crowded around here and for once I could breathe. I looked arond the Ice, on the left side of the club was the large glass bar with the neon colored drinks and mocktails, and on the right were people dancing and grinding to the beat of the music. In the very center of the club was the stage for the bands. Whenever the bands came up to play, bouncers surrounded the area around the stage. (Luckily, I knew 1/2 of the bouncers here at the Ice, so i could get up really close.)

Right now theDJ had just put on 'Click, Click, Boom' by: Saliva, and I started to slightly move my body to the sound of the music. Yet, as I really started to get into the feel of it, someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned.

A man, dressed in all black grabbed my arm and pulled me to him so fast that I didn't even have time to scream before he put a cold, wet cloth over my nose and mouth. I struggled to break away from the man's death grasp, but my vision started to fade...

I groaned, and started to move... Oh god...It hurt so much to move, and my head was spinning. I could feel vomit inching up my throat. Irubbed my eyes and tried to stand up, but I fell over. I...I was on...pavement?

Wait.

One minute, I was in the club dancing, and the next I was in the alley?....My arms, legs, and theighs burned and stung. I looked at my arms, they were bleeding and there were rough nail marks all up my arms. My shirt was torn and my bra was completely gone.....Oh god, this couldn't of happened......

"Oh god...Oh god........oh fuck!" My mind was racing. I reached into the pocket of my now torn denim mini skirt and pulled out my Iphone. The screan was cracked a bit, but it worked. That is what really mattered. It was 2:11 according to my cell. That ment the club had just closed. I started to cry. I was all alone in an alley at 2:00 in the morning. This was my worst nightmare.

I then heard a door open and voices. The tears in my eyes blinded my vision as I cried out for help, and that's all I remember.



"Her drivers license says that she's 17. Her name is Rayne Blaire, she's 5' 6"... Blonde hair and green eyes...Oh, and she's a doner. How pleasant."
"Ry, you don't have to be so mean."

"Yeah, Ryan whats your problem? She's obviously been raped. Show some respect for our guest, man."

"All of you shut up. She's asleep and with your enormous mouths she'll never sleep with you in here, now out!"

"Aw, Bren-Bren....You're so mean."

"I'm serios, all of you out!"




I inhaled deeply. I blinked once or twice and was greated by an almost nude Jessica Alba on the ceiling.

"....the fuck?" I sat up and winced in pain. I moaned and looked around. I was on a bed with many layers of blankets and sheets. The room was painted a deep green and was very small. I was alone, well, that is if you dont count the poster of Jessica Alba. I then started to cry uncontrolably. I rolled myself into a ball, attempting to hold myself.

"Kleenex?"

I nodded, "Yeah, thanks." I took one out of the box and wiped my eyes and blew my eyes. I looked up and was greeted by soft chocolaty eyes and a mop of dark brown hair...Aka: Brendon Urie.

Needless to say, fainted.

A.N./ Questions? Comments? Critiques? Please, review. Make the authoress happy. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story