Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 3

by MyChemicalSuicide 7 reviews

:DD Rated for mild useage of 'swear words'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 826 words

3Original
Chapter 3, already? Woo. So, This isn't the chapter that totally sets up the plot, but it's hidden in there.. Somewhere. Hope this is good enough for ya. Enjoy!


Gerard's POV (Until further notice)

"Comic books?" I let a smile cross my face.
"Yeah. Dorky, I know." He looked down as if he were ashamed.
"So, your calling me a dork?
Frank was beginning to perk up."You read comics?"
"Hell yes. Come look at my collection."
"Okay!" He said with a smile.

I led him downstairs to my room, and walked over to my shelves of comic books that I was so very proud of.

"Whoa. That's way more compared to mine."
"I've been collecting since, like, the third grade. Mikey gets jealous." I laughed.
He giggled and asked "Maybe some time you could come see my collection? Theres not as many, but some are pretty rare."

Oh my gosh. This is perfect!

"Sure, I'd love to." I smiled the biggest smile I could conjour and asked, "How about tomorrow?"
"Sounds great - Whoa! Whats that bat thing?" He practically jumped out of his skin once he noticed it on my desk.
"Oh, thats my paper weight. I got it as a gift."
"Sweet. Can I.. Hold it?"
"Sure." I handed him the bat.

He was turning it every which way, studying it. He sure was entrigued by it.

"It's kinda creepy." He said as if he were entranced by it.
"Yeah, I like creepy things." I giggled.

I freaking giggled. How girly is that? I hate myself sometimes.

"Me too." He put the bat down and started up the stairs.
"Hey, where ya goin'?" I asked.
"Upstairs... I'm pulling a Gerard." He laughed as he reached the top.

I ran up to meet him, but he wasn't there.

"Frankie? Where are you?"

Just then, Mikey walked out of his bedroom.
"Mikey! Have you seen Frank? He was just here."
"Uh, no, um why?""
"Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because he's my friend, and he practically disapeared.
"Oh, erm, no, sorry. Bye!" With that he scurried back into his room and shut the door.

What the fuck is going on?

"Boo!" Frank yelled as he jumped out in front of me wearing one of Mikey's old halloween masks.
"Ahh! What the fuck, dude?" I yelled.
"Chill! It's just me. See?" He said, taking off the mask and grabbing me by the shoulders so I could look him directly in his gorgeous hazel eyes.

I guess you could say I was staring, but how could I not? The way his hair laid, the way his eyes sparkled, the way-
My thoughts were cut off by his hand waving in front of my face.
"Gerard! Earth to Gerard!"
"Oh, er, sorry." I began to blush, so I looked in the opposite direction of Frank's gaze.

He took out his cell phone to check the time.
"Shit! It's already 5:30. I should be getting home. Before I leave though, What's your number? I'll put it in my phone."
I happily gave him all ten digits and said goodbye. I swear I could feel my insides squealing!

After Frank left, I leaned against the wall and slowly allowed myself to sink to the ground. I guess I was 'love exausted.' Even though I don't really love Frankie, I mean, yes he's gorgeous and makes me act all girly, and makes me think bad thi-

Once again my thoughts were interrupted, this time when Mikey came out of his bedroom once again.

"Gerard loves Frank," He said in a sing-song voice. "Gerard love Fr-"
"Shut up! I do not!"
"Bullshit. I saw the way you were looking at him."
"Wha- How? You were in your room..?"
"I can't open my door to see what you were doing?" He raised his eyebrows as if to say duh.
"Bastard."
"Call me what you will, but you know its true. You - Love - Frank."
"So what? Why do you care?"

Sometimes, I just wanted to hit him.

"So you admit it?"

This was one of those times.

"Mikey," I sighed, to add emphasis on the fact that I was about to beg the shit out of him, "Please don't tell anyone. Please?"

He waited until I was about ready to fall to my knees and kiss his feet before he answered.

"I may spy on you, but I'm not that mean."

Other times, I just wanted to hug him. So, I did.

"Ay, dude, I don't care that your gay, or bi, or whatever... But theres no need for incest." He smirked.
"Fuck you." I said in the most polite way. With a smile, too.
"I'm gonna leave that for you and Frank." He winked.
"Wait, wh-" I got it then. That dirty son of a bitch.




I know it's not amazing YET! But it'll all start unfolding after this chapter! :D
Rates and reviews make updates come faster

xox
Emily
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story