Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 4

by MyChemicalSuicide 11 reviews

This is the one. :))) ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 1161 words

4Original
Oh my gosh, okay, I spent forever on this one. It really sets up the plot.. In my opinion, anyways... I hope you like it!! Urgent; Once I get at least 7 reviews I'll add new chapters. That's for every chapter, I have chapter 5 written, soooo... Get reviewin', Or don't... :)

For once in my life I, Gerard Way, actually wanted to go to school. Partially because after it ended I'd be going to Frank's house. Then there's the 'small' reason that is Frank Iero himself.

I got up, brushed my hair and teeth, and tried to get dressed.

"Ugh! Mikey! Come here!" I yelled as I was rummaging through my closet.
"What?!" He looked kinda worried.
"How would this look on me?" I held up a black T-shirt with thin, blue, vertical stripes and some tighter-then-usual blue jeans with a rip on the left knee.
"Um.. What - The - Fuck?" He looked at me like someone would look at Paris Hilton if she wore underwear.
"What? I just wanted an opinion."
"Ohhh.. Then you should totally like, wear that. It's soooo HAWT!" To add to his sarcasm, he put his hands on his hips and flipped his hair.
"Ugh. Your no help. Get out!"
"Whatever, gay-lord." He snickered, leaving.

I ended up wearing the outfit I had originally picked out. After getting them on, I glided and yes, I really glided into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Wow, Gee. Your such a queen."

I hadn't heard everything Mikey said for I was looking at my reflection in a spoon, trying to fix my hair. "Ooh! Queen is a good band!"
Mikey rolled his eyes and began eating his Trix.

After breakfast, we strode to the car and got to school on time! Once again, Mikey and I went our separate ways. I met up with Frank at the school doors since it was too early for the teachers to let us in.

"Hey, Frankie." I smiled.
"Oh, hey Gerard." He waved a little.
"What's up?"
"Waiting for the teachers to OPEN THE GODDAMN DOORS!" He yelled at the teachers behind said doors.
"I've never had to wait before. I don't think I've been this early." I giggled.

Note to self: STOP GIGGLING!!

He just smiled and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"You okay?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah."
"Frank. What's wrong."
"Nothing. Really."
"Frank," I sighed. "Whats - wrong?"
"Youcan'tcomeovertoday"
"What? Why?"

Fuck.

"It's not a good time right now. Just, you can't. I'm sorry."
"It's okay, Frankie. Maybe some other time."

UGH! So pissed off. This is not cool! NOT COOL!

He smiled bleakly and began walking towards the doors so he could be first to get in. I followed closely behind, because I didn't want to lose him once the rush of seniors came barreling through.

Yeah, THAT'S really the reason. Hmph.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, the bell finally rang and I walked into the building with Frankie, now regretting my decision to actually want to come to school.

I got to my locker, which was so nicely placed next to Frank's, and got my English book.

Shit! Frank and I have English together. I don't wanna!!!!!!

I didn't want Frank to think I was upset, so I tried to play it cool around him.

"Hey, Gerard. I heard we have a pop quiz today." Frank said as he plopped himself in the seat next to mine.
"Damn. Stupid bitch, I hate her."
"Who?"
"Mrs. Scott."
"Oh, duh Frankie!" He laughed at himself.

God, he's so cute when he talks in third person!
No! Shut up! Your mad at him! SHUT UP!!!!!

I put my head on my desk to try and stop the battle going on in my head.

This is going to be a shitty, shitty day, my friend.

"GOD! I KNOW! SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

You fucking idiot. You said that out loud.

"....What?" Frank looked at me quizzically.
"N-Nothing. Sorry."

The bell went for class to begin, which signaled me to get out my notebook, and start to draw. But noooo, Frank was right. We had a pop quiz. Fucking hell.

Question 1. What is a bibliophile?
Fuck this.

For the rest of the time the other students in the class were writing the answers to the stupid questions, I was drawing in the margins again.

I don't give a shit about what a bibliophile is.

The bell rang and we all handed in our sheets and went to our lockers.
I got my texts for the rest of the morning, and headed off to class before Frank could talk to me.

Three classes down, now it's lunch. Your gonna have to talk to Frank now. You sit with him.

Grr. I hated it when my brain was right. Ugh. There he is, sitting with his little brown paper bag, nibbling on his little peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Hey, Gerard." Frank greeted as I sat down across from him.
"Hey."
"Wheres your lunch??"

Shit! I forgot it again. Like hell I'm going to get that cafeteria slop.

"I forgot it. I guess I'm not eating today, 'cause there's no way in hell I'd eat what they serve in the cafeteria."
He smiled and nodded his head, silently agreeing that the cafeteria food was shit.

That was all we said for the whole forty-five minutes that is lunch. I got up silently and walked back to my locker. I grabbed my books for the afternoon classes, and walked to room 314. Also known as art. ALSO known as my favorite subject. Even that was boring.

The next thing I know, it's time to leave. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the car, waiting for Mikey. After ten minutes of waiting silently for my brother, he decided to show and we drove home in quite an awkward silence.

I pulled into the drive way, threw my stuff in the hall, and went to call Frank.

"Hello?" Came his angel-esque voice.
"Hey, Frank. Whats up?"
"Nothing. I have to go. Bye." Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Mother fucker."

That's it. I'm going to see what the fuck Frank is up to. This shit is not acceptable.

I left Mikey a note on the kitchen table saying that I was going to Frank's house, and went to find the school directory for Frank's address.

1443 N Slater Ave

I drove to said address, and saw that it was a dumpy looking ranch with peeling paint and a broken window.

Hmm.. Is this really his house?

I got out of the car as quietly as possible, because I didn't want Frank to know I was there. I mean, he did tell me not to come.

I walked around to the side of the house and peeked through a small window. I saw Frank sitting there with his guitar, it all looked pretty nor-

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!?!

_________________
Mwuhahaha!!!!! I'm so evil. Tee hee hee.

Rates and Reviews make Updates come faster!

Xox
Emily
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story