Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 5

by MyChemicalSuicide 12 reviews

Rated for language, I guess. Read and review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 872 words

2Ambiance
About the whole 7 reviews thing, just know that I'm not trying to be bossy or some shit like that. I just don't want to update too soon, and knowing me, I will. So it's just a way for me to space updates. :) Now that that's out of the way.. Here, my darlings, is chapter 5. Do I even have darlings? Ah well, either way, here it is. Enjoy it


I stared in shock at the sight laid out before me. There was Frank strumming his guitar, the television showing some random program, all normal, right? Wrong! In the corner of the room stood some whore! or at least she looked like one.

Bleach blond hair with red bangs that spiraled down her sides, a red shirt with a black heart in the middle, and the tightest pair of black jeans I had ever seen. To top all that off, she had strappy little stripper shoes on!

"No.." I muttered to myself. Without thinking, I crawled my way to the back of the house, and allowed myself in through the back door whose lock was thankfully broken.

I snuck quietly into where I assumed was Frank's room and saw him, his guitar, the TV, the TV show, and.. The Whore Before I had even thought of what I was going to say, Frank looked up from his guitar, and stared, in shock, at me.

"G-Gerard, w-what are you doing here?" He stammered.

I couldn't possibly have told the truth.

"W-well, you seemed really upset today, and I know you told me not to come, but I was worried." I lied.
"Oh, erm, thanks. But I'm fine, so you could get going now." He tried to 'help me to the door' but I was standing firm. My gaze landed upon the hooker wannabee.

"But Frankie, I couldn't leave without meeting your hook- I mean.. friend" I smiled the fakest smile and turned back to Frank.
"Um.. This is Rosie.. She's my erm, neighbor." He didn't look at me once while he said that, which I found slightly strange seeing as he didn't know I had feelings for him, so what could he be hiding? He was probably ashamed that she was his.. girlfriend I mean.. 'neighbor.'
"Hm, were you two having loads of fun?" I asked, even I knew it sounded too perky to be real.
"Yes, why? You jealous 'cause your man blew you off so him and I could-"
"You fucking slut, shut your mouth. Frank is not my man but, I hope to GOD that he would choose me, hell, ANYONE over a whore - like - you!
"Gerard! Rosie! STOP!" Frank yelled, "I am neither of your men, or man, or whatever! Just shut the fuck up!! What's your problem Gerard? Why are you really here?"
I didn't wanna lose the only real friend I had ever had, but I knew this couldn't and wouldn't end well.

"Um, I..I, erm, uh.." Goddammit, I couldn't even get a fucking full sentence out!!
"You what?" Frank's voice was cold and harsh and made me want to cry.
"He obviously came over because he has a huge - faggy - crush on you, Frankie!"

Stupid bitch! No one, and I mean no one calls him Frankie, other then me!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut the fuck up, you mother fucking bitch! Go dig a hole and bury yourself in it, you cunt!" That felt amazing! I had never spoken to anyone like that before. I could tell why people did it, though.
"Excuse me?! Fuck you! Don't you ever talk to me like that! At least I don't like it IN - THE - ASS!"
"Ha," I said calmly, "Your a slut. You like it in every hole." I smiled.

She came tearing after me, and slapped me hard across the face.

Bitch.

"Guys!!!!!" Frank whined. "Stop! Please!?" He was crying now.

Shit shit shit! I made him cry!

No, Rosie did. Yeah, yeah, Rosie did. Not me, not me, not me! Rosie, Rosie, Rosie!!!

"Frankie, I'm sorry! Please stop crying." I ran up to him and kneeled down so we were at eye level. "Frank, I'm sorry. She was just so-"
"Mean." He finished.
"Yeah!" I nodded furiously.
"Like - you! Get out of my house, Gerard! I don't wanna speak or see you ever again!"
"But, Frankie-"
"No," Rosie Hoe Face interrupted, "He said GET - OUT!"
"Now leave, fag." Frank said, venom dripping on every word.

He shoved me out of his room, through his living room, and out the front door. I ran to the car crying hysterically. "My.. Only.. Friend!!!" I sobbed as I started the engine and raced away from Slater Ave.

I couldn't believe my friend, the person I actually might love, was homophobic. Why else would he say 'fag'? Not only did I lose all hope that he would ever be my friend, I lost all hope that he would escalate to be more then that.

I love Frank Iero, but he hates me.


Alrighty, well, I know it was short, but hey! It wasn't that bad right?! Right?!!?! Oh, and I know, this one was preeeeeeetty cliche. Oops :PP

R&R = faster updates!

xox
Emily
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story