Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 6

by MyChemicalSuicide 4 reviews

... :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 675 words

2Moving
OH MY GEEEEE!! I'm sooooo uberly sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!!!! My computers been broken, and my notebooks was lost BUT I found my notebook, and I'm on my cousin's computer. I don't know how many updates you guys will get, but I'll try super duper hard! So, with out further ado, CHAPTER 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Frank's POV

Shit. BIG mistake. Shit.

I guess Gerard was right, Rosie does resemble a person you would find standing on a dingy corner in New York. What was she even doing here? I blew off Gerard for her? God, I'm such an idiot.

"Ahem?" Rosie coughed to get my attention.

Attention whore.

"What?" I responded somewhat monotonous.

She patted the sofa cushion next to where she planted her ass. Apparently she had moved onto the couch in my fit of throwing Gerard out.
"Come heeeere." She tried to sound sexy but ended up sounding like a cracked out Fran Drescher.
"Uh.. Okay." I walked over and sat down somewhat far fropm Rosie, but of course she moved closer.

What the hell?

"So, Frankie., I.. Ya know, wanted to get know you a little better." She grinned seductivley.
"Erm.. What do you mean?" I gulped.

She crawled into my lap and straddled my hips.

"I think you know." She purred as she began running her fingers through my hair.

Oh dear Lord.

"I don't thi-" But I was cut off my her fake looking red lips.
"Rosie -" I got out in between her kisses.
"What Frankie Baby?"
"No. I'm not your baby. I don't like you in any way shape or form. You were a bitch to my friend and your practically raping me. Get out."
"Excuse me? Your friend? The way you treated him was worse then what I did, and raping you? Ugh. You wish. And besides, I wouldn't rape a fag!" With that, she stormed out of the door, leaving me to think. Think about everything. How I treated Gerard, how I let her into my house, how I let her do those things to me. Oh God, I'm going to hell. I sat in silence until Gerard and how I acted towards him was back on my mind. I mean, I called him a fag and physically threw him out of my house! But why? I don't even know. I think it's because I'm afraid. Afraid of falling. Falling for Gerard. Maybe I'm confused. Do I like guys? No, no, no. I like girls! Not guys!

I got up with a huff, grabbed my keys from the kitchen and got in my car. I was planning to drive to Gerard's house, but I just couldn't. I started my engined, then pulled out the key, started the engine, pulled out the key, and over and over and over again. I decided I didn't have the balls, so I pulled out the key the final time and went to my room. I picked up my guitar and started strumming random notes.

E, A, D, G, E, D, A

Not too bad.

I set my guitar in her case, Yes, her and laid down. I remebered that I have a PHONE. Used for coversation when you don't want to DRIVE to a FRIEND'S house.

I picked it up and dialed Gerard's number.

Ring. Ring. Ring

"Please pick up, please pick up!"

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?
"Oh Gerard! I'm SO-"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah what? Ger-"
"Okay!' The answering machine giggled. "Leave a message after the beep!" Gerard's voice said in a duh kind of tone.

BEEEEP
"Umm.. Hi Gerard. I'm really, really, really, unbelievably sorry! When you get this please call me back." I hung up as tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"I Love You."



Okaaaaaaay, somewhat short and somewhat chliche, but hey, I did my best! Haha. I kinda liked this one for some reason. Rates and reviews actually DON'T mean updates will come faster, 'cos I don't really have a solid computer, but they're always apprieciated, and they make me happy so R&R!

xox
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story