Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Not Ready

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

Bob and Madison get off the trailer and back on the bus. But is she ready to take the kissing further?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 1571 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fifteen minutes later, Madison was on Bob’s lap and they were still kissing only stopping to look into each other’s eyes and smile. They were about to continue when Bob stopped her.

“Do you feel something?”

“No.”

“Exactly we stopped moving.”

Madison got off Bob just as they heard the doors being unlocked.

They heard a voice just as the door was being lifted, “We hit a bad bump back there I just wanted to make sure that nothing was jolted.”

The two men, one in his twenties six foot two muscular with an MCR baseball cap and the other was older maybe mid thirties who was barely six feet but brawny, looked in the trailer and were shocked at the sight.

“Bob, Madison what are you doing here?” said the younger one.

“I lost my sidekick and I guess you closed the door while we were looking.”

The older guy turned to the younger one, “I told you I heard banging and you just thought I was hearing things.”

“It looks like you found it so why didn’t you call?” asked the younger one,

“It needs to be charged.”

The younger one got on his sidekick, “Hey Pete missing something or should I say someone?”

“Nah I saw Ray get on the bus,” said someone on the other line.

“Ha, ha, ha. No this is two people.”

“Let’s see. Gerard is tagging with MSI, I saw Matt, Ray, Frank, James and Elisabeth get on. I saw Bob and Madison get on earlier then went for a coffee. When I came back they left a note they were sleeping so that’s everybody.”

“Bob lost his sidekick and they got trapped in the trailer.”

“What? Where are you?”

“Huntsville, about forty minutes out of the venue.”

“We left an hour ago so we’re two and a half hours out of the venue. Chris is going to be so pissed.”

Bob grabbed the phone, “Pete how far out are you?”

“Give or take and hour and a half away from you guys.”

Bob grabbed the phone, went to the front of the trailer, and input something into the GPS system. “Tell you what Maddie and I will hitch a ride with these guys to Spring, there’s an IHOP there so we’ll get some coffee or something and meet you there.”

“Sounds good. Sorry about this Bob I should have checked the bunks before leaving.”

“Don’t worry about it I should have tore up the note when we left.”

The four of them got in the cab of the truck, however there were only two seats so Bob and Madison sat in the bed in the back.

“So what did you do for over two hours back there?” asked the older one.

“We talked,” said Bob.

“I bet you got to know each other better,” he smiled.

“Yeah Ernie we did.” Bob said to the older man who was driving.
Then he looked over at Madison and smiled as they held hands.

“If it were me,” said Mitch the younger guy, “I’d be all over her.”

“Mitch,” said Bob.

“Sorry Madison, but you are a very attractive woman.”

Ernie looked at the younger one known as Mitch, “Besides you know Bob ain’t allowed to touch her that way.”

“I hear her dad has spies all over the place,” said Mitch.

Bob and Madison let go of hands and moved away from each other.

It wasn’t long before they made their way into Springs, TX, the sight of the next venue.

“Here’s the IHOP, we’ll drop you off here the bus should be here in a little while.”

Bob and Madison sat in the restaurant and ordered breakfast and coffee.

It was about three o’clock in the morning and the club crowd was starting to die down. Bob and Madison sat across from each other, holding hands across the table just staring at each other and smiling. Every once in a while he would wink at her. Twenty minutes later their breakfast came.

After breakfast the two sat drinking coffee smiling at each other.

“Can I ask you a question without you getting mad?” asked Madison.

“Go for it.”

“What changed?”

“What do you mean?”

“Last time we kissed you said it meant nothing.”

Bob couldn’t look her in the eye, “I lied.”

“Why? Do you know how heartbroken I was when you said that?”

“I couldn’t tell from my end. You took off with Adam again for the rest of the bus ride.”

“I couldn’t bear to face you knowing how you felt.”

“So instead of trying talk about it you left. Couldn’t you tell how I felt by that kiss?”

“I only knew that it was different from any other kiss I had in my life. It wasn’t violent, or flirty, or just nice. It was heartfelt, intense and passionate.”

“Then why did you leave with Adam the night of the attack?”

“Bob who knows what was out there? I didn’t want you to lose the money. I thought it would look better if I left with Adam. When I was done with the police I looked around for you but you were gone. Adam asked me if I wanted something to drink and promised to take me back to the bus but I guess I fell asleep.”

Bob started to lean in to kiss her over the table, but something big outside caught his eye.

“The bus is here. Let’s settle up the bill and get out of here.”

Bob helped Madison from the bench chair she was sitting in and when she got up he kissed her lightly on the lips. Unbeknownst to them someone was watching.

The couple stepped out of the restaurant and a figure came out of the shadows.

“Hey Frank, what’s up?” asked Bob.

“So what happened?”

“I lost my sidekick in the trailer when we were loading it. Before you say something it needs to be charged.”

The three started walking back to the bus. Bob was ahead of Madison and Frank who whispered in her ear, “Convenient.”

She was about to say something when she noticed Frank caught up to Bob.

They all got on the bus and went to their respective bunks and said goodnight.

Half hour later Madison checked to see if everyone was sleeping, and it appeared that they were. She quietly climbed into Bob’s bunk, who was still awake.

“Hi,” said Bob with a smile.

“Hi.”

“I missed you,” he said as he kissed her nose and then lightly on her lips. She in turn reciprocated with much more force.

“Let’s continue where we left off on the truck.”

Madison grabbed hold of the hem of his T-shirt and pulled it over his head. “Very nice Mr. Bryar.”

“Thanks not many people get to see me like this.”

“I’m glad I’m one of the few.”

Madison straddled him and moved her hands down his chest running her fingers through the little chest hair he had. Then she leaned down and kissed his lips, she moved her mouth over and gently sucked on his ear, which elicited a moan from Bob’s mouth. She ran her tongue gently down his neck onto his chest until she found his nipple where she gently started sucking.

“Oh God Maddie, where did you learn that?”

“Nowhere, it’s what I want you to do to me.”

With that Bob flipped her over and she sat there as he lifted her camisole exposing her breasts.

“You are so beautiful.”

He started with her earlobes and enjoyed how her body reacted to each gentle sucking. She moaned as he gently kissed the crook of her neck, and as small kisses landed on her collarbone. He was moving his mouth over her breast to start his ministrations on her nipple when he felt it, the tenseness over her body. He lowered camisole so she was covered up again.

“What’s the matter,” she looked at him just about in tears.

“You’re not ready for this.”

“I want to be.”

“I know but you just aren’t.”

She looked down and started to weep, “I’m so sorry.”

He held her in his arms, “Don’t be. It doesn’t matter how long it takes for you to be okay with this I’ll wait. I think I’m falling in love with you,” he said while brushing the tears from her eyes.

“I think I’m falling in love with you too,” she whispered even he barely heard her.

“C’mon let’s get some sleep.” He held her tight against his body. A few minutes later he could hear her soft breaths as she slept. He kissed her forehead and went to go to the bathroom to take care of his problem.

When he got out there Frank was sitting on the couch.

“You better be careful.”

“What?”

“You and Madison. I saw you kiss her in the restaurant and I heard you just a little while ago.”

“Frank don’t worry about the money.”

Bob went in the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind him instead of slamming it like he wanted to.

Frank said under his breath, “It’s not the money I’m worried about.”
Sign up to rate and review this story