Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demonlition Lovers

Chapter 01

by Shino 0 reviews

To keep himself from failing, Inuzuka Kiba -status: Punk/Jock- is required to be tutored by the new kid, Aburame Shino -status: Goth/Freak- Forced to work together, can anyone’s reputation be sal...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kiba,Shino - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 582 words

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: The characters represented in the following chapters belong to Kishimoto.
Summary: To keep himself from failing, Inuzuka Kiba -status: Punk/Jock- is required to be tutored by the new kid, Aburame Shino -status: Goth/Freak- Forced to work together, can anyone’s reputation be salvaged?
Couple: ShinoKiba

Jock, meet Freak. Have fun. -chuckles-
---

“You are failing.”

“And?”

“You are. Failing.”

“And?”

“You. Are. Failing.”

The teen groaned, annoyed. “What’s your point?”

The adult twitched. “You are." He paused for a second, "Failing.”

The teen’s mouth slacked open, twisted with slight disgust. “Can I go.”

“No, I need to tell you how your tutor is going to be, Inuzuka.” The man steepled his fingers waiting for the explosion.

“What?” The teen yelled, his teeth are bared. His unusually sharp canines flashing under the fluorescent light bulb.

This further made the councilor believe that he was raised by dogs.

Though, many things fueled this theory. To many things to list off while trying to convince the teen that he was, indeed, failing.

“Tutoring, Inuzuka. Tutoring.”

“Like fuck I’ll let some old perv breath down my neck and tell me I suck!” Just take a moment to notice his colourful vocabulary.

“It’s either tutoring or no football.” He felt a headache coming on.

Kiba made no reply at first. “So,” He finally growled through gritted teeth. “Who would my teacher be?”

“Aburame Shino.”

“WHAT? That new freak?” Kiba groaned and flopped further into his chair.

“Nice to meet you.” A deep voice muttered from next to the teen.

Kiba suddenly whirled and fell out of his chair, staring up at the person that had been sitting next to him ever since he came in.

“Mother fucking ninja?” Suddenly Kiba was on his feet, crowding in on the other teens personal space.

Literally nose to nose with Kiba, Shino was doing a good job of pretending not to notice him and barely let his head bob to a beat Kiba couldn't hear.

Lounging in his chair loosely, the Aburame managed to make it look proper. His over ear headphones showing his lack of respect for protocol despite the fact he spoke with a polite tone.

Kiba reached out, grabbed the front of teen’s black high-collared sweatshirt and dragged the teen even closer, growling lowly. His lips drew back like he was going to bite the other when their elder intervened.

“Inuzuka let Aburame go.” He was standing now.

Kiba snapped his teeth once before shoving the teen back against his chair.

“He is your tutor. Got it? He will decided where and when you meet. And you will do as he says. Moreover, you will be respectful. He is new, but he also has a GPA over 4.0. Got it? Respect. Him.”

Kiba’s mouth twitched and a snarl passed by his lips but he nodded.

“Good, now leave my sight.”

Kiba was out the door in mere seconds but Shino took his time, said pleasantries, bowed, and then was gone.

The man slumped down into his chair and covered his face with his hand.

God, he hoped they could fix each other.

--

Short, Like I said ‘preface’.

:c

If you're re-reading this chapter or this is your first time reading it, congratulations, you don't have to read all the crap I had down here originally.

Question: Did this chapter make sense? Does it flow? Cause I'm so disjointed right now I can't tell. Please give me some feedback.
Sign up to rate and review this story