Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demonlition Lovers

Chapter 02

by Shino 0 reviews

To keep himself from failing, Inuzuka Kiba -status: Punk/Jock- is required to be tutored by the new kid, Aburame Shino -status: Goth/Freak- Forced to work together, can anyone’s reputation be sal...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kiba,Shino - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 1306 words

0Unrated
One week. One full FUCKing week, Kiba had to endure this ABUSE. The abuse more commonly know as: Tutoring.

Kiba withheld a whimper and slumped forward, pushing paper off of the ‘freaks’ desk. This was the most boring thing he had been forced to do in his LIFE.

“Are you paying attention?” Shino asked from Kiba's right.

Kiba growled lowly before answering. “Yes.”

A slight pause.

“What did I just say?”

Kiba’s eyes widened and he sat back. What was he saying . . . “Uh, stuff.”

Shino closed the book on his lap, “Leave if you're not going to listen.”

Kiba growled but stood and started shoving things into his bag roughly.

“I want something out of helping you.” Shino said bluntly as Kiba abused his stuff.

“What do you want? Sex?” Kiba shoved his binder violently into his backpack.

Shino snorted. “I want you to help me in the dorm's garden.”

Kiba looked up and grinned sarcastically. “I’d rather give you head.”

“Tempting,” Kiba growled at this. “But, no.”

“I’m not helping you with a fucking prissy, girly ass garden.” Kiba yanked the zipper closed and swung the black backpack onto his right shoulder.

“Fine, then that means you don’t mind having to quit football?” Shino leaned his head back and Kiba caught a quick flash of the teens eyes.

What color were they?

“What are you talking about? The garden has nothing to do with football.” Kiba looked away, to the door, wondering how fast he needed to run to be gone.

“If I don't tutor you, you lose your spot.” Shino turned a little more in his chair.

Kiba growled again, this time lowly. “Fine, I’ll pay, but on my own terms, Bug Boy.”

Shino's eyebrow raised a fraction over his glasses at that comment, enticing Kiba to reach out, grab a hand full of Shino’s black hair, and cover the space between them.

When Kiba saw no reaction from Shino when their lips touched -then again he was wearing those god awful sunglasses- he bit at Shino’s lips, trying to imagine that it was Ino he was kissing.

It was when Shino suddenly kissed back and slipped a tongue past his slightly parted lips, he couldn't think it was Ino anymore. Ino was never anything but submissive with him, but, then again, so were all the other girls.

He reeled back with a gasp, face turning pink and fingers still clutching at Shino’s hair.

Shino showed no inclination that anything had happened. No shortness of breath, no blush, no nothing. “Don’t fuck with me, Inuzuka.”

That’s when his grip laxed and he bolted for the door.

-

It wasn’t until Kiba was outside the room and down the hall that the full brunt of what just happened hit him.

He stumbled, his shoulder hit the wall and he slid to the floor.

Did he really just kiss a GUY just to get a rise?

And end up being the flustered one?

He was losing his touch.

A door clicked open and a head peeked out to see what had hit her wall.

“K- Kiba-kun?’”

Kiba’s head snapped up. “Hinata? Can I . . . come in and sit down?” Why was he being hesitant all of the sudden?

“Uh, uh, yeah, N- Neji-san will be gone for a while.” A blush was across the girls cheeks and she wouldn’t meet his gaze. Sometimes Kiba wondered if that blush was painted onto her face, because he can’t remember a time where he saw her without it. Even when she fell asleep after they . . .

Ahem.

He straightened up and slid past the girl and into her dorm.

It had been awhile since he had been here. This would be a visit that was long overdue.

-

Kiba staggered into his room later that day. Well, that hadn’t gone as planned. Not only did he not get sex, he also got a slap to the face. Kiba pouted and flopped onto his bed. Maybe he should just call Ino. Wait, she said she was studying for that test tonight. Oh, fuck. The test.

Kiba groaned and rolled around a bit. He didn’t even know HALF the stuff the test was going to be on. He could always go back to Shino’s room and apologize. Kiba stopped moving. Yeah, right. And dog’s can fly.

Speaking of dogs. . .

“Akamaru!” Kiba called loudly.

A small ruff emitted from under his bed.

Oh, yes. He had succeeded in bringing his dog to school.

“Come here boy.” Kiba patted the spot next to him, not bothering to sit up.

A little dog suddenly invaded Kiba’s personal space and started licking his face.

“Oi, oi! Akamaru!” Kiba barked with laughter and ruffled the top of the pup’s head. “Akamaru? What should I do? I have a test but the only way I can study is if I call someone I hate. So what do you think?”

Akamaru yipped, backed up, then pounced onto Kiba’s chest. “Ugh!” Kiba groaned. “Traitor! For shame, for shame!”

Akamaru whimpered and his ears drooped further than normal. “Awww, you know I’m kidding.” Kiba batted at Akamaru playfully. “Well, if you think I should study, I guess I will.” Kiba sighed, defeated, and rolled around again.

Finally, he bolted up and dug his phone out of his pocket. He did a quick search through his phone book and dialed Hinata. Akamaru, growing bored with the lack of attention, tumbled down off the bed and crawled back under to resume his gnawing.

“Moshi moshi.” A timid voice rang through the other line and Kiba grinned.

“Hey, baby.” He lowered his voice, making it sound husky and sex-heavy.

He heard a click then the line went dead. He chuckled and dialed again, she always reacts that way the first time.

This time she answered with a familiar apologetic tone “Kiba-kun, g- gomen.”

“Whatever,” Kiba brushed it off with a wave to the air, not that Hinata could see that. “Anyways I need the bastards number.”

“Who?” Hinata’s tone alone chastised him.

“Shino, you know, the bitch you slapped me over.” Kiba flopped back again.

“Kiba-kun.”

“A warning tone doesn’t suit your timid voice.” Kiba chuckled again.

“Why do you want Shino-kun’s number?” Hinata was shuffling around, no doubt looking for said number.

“I need to study for a test and I don’t understand anything.” Kiba muttered, looking at his nails.

“Really? Why didn’t you do that earlier?” She questioned still searching.

“Cause, I didn’t think of it till now!" He groaned, wiggling indignantly. "Anyways, just give me the number!”

-

Kiba rocked back and forth. He really didn’t wanna go back in there. . . . But the test. Damn tests!

He lifted his hand and poised to knock when the door swung open and a bored looking Shino appeared, headphones dangling around his neck.

“How long were you planning on standing outside my door?” Without waiting for an answer the teen turned and wandered back into his room.

Kiba refused the urge to pout and marched after him, huffing. Bastard.

-

“So, ‘a’ over ‘x’ equals ‘x’ over ‘b’.” Shino turned and looked at Kiba. “Do you understand?”

Kiba licked his lips, brows knitted, “Nope.” His reply was almost cheerful.

The other teen sighed but Kiba couldn’t quite tell if it was out of aggravation or boredom. “Do you want me to go over this again?” The tone was even and Kiba couldn’t help but watch the brunette from the corner for his eye.

“Yes, please do.” As Shino started speaking, pointing to different things in the textbook, his voice just became a buzz to the Inuzuka and he watched, fascinated.

--

Hrmm.

Good enough.
Sign up to rate and review this story