Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demonlition Lovers

Chapter 03

by Shino 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kiba,Shino - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 956 words

0Unrated
HurHurHur INDEED.
---

“It’s not so bad being to new kid is it?” A hand hit Shikamaru’s back a bit harder then he was used to and he lurched forward a bit. “Erm, sorry.” Shikamaru looked up at the other teen. He was chubby, had brown hair, and swirl tattoo ‘s on his cheeks -He had earlier explained them away as ‘some dare’ with a giddy smile- Shikamaru turned back and watched in front of him. The boy's, who was still talking avidly, name was Choji. Real friendly, but talked too much.

And ate all the time. Always had some food item or another in his hand munching in-between sentences. But he was nice. . .

“No problem.” Shikamaru muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets, even thought the teen probably didn’t hear him. He looked forward, away from the ground and stopped in his tracks.

There was a girl not to far ahead. She was standing on her toes, trying to shove something onto the top rack in her locker. Long dark brown hair falling down to the small of her back, tied at the bottom with some sort of bandage. Shikamaru blinked, scanning her entire body. She was wearing a type of shirt Shikamaru had never seen before, or at least never noticed. It had a light blue neck that covered her mouth, long sleeves that ended in the same blue color, and a blue hem at the bottom; the shirt itself was white and the hem ended just above mid-thigh. She had bandages wrapped around her legs, staring just below mid-thigh and extending half way across her feet, which Shikamaru noted were bare and that her toenails were painted to match her shirt. She pulled her hands from her locker and Shikamaru chuckled, her nails matched also. Too bad Shikamaru couldn’t get a good look at her eyes.

“Oi, oi. Earth to Shikamaru!” Choji was giving him a funny look and waving a hand in front of his face.

“Who’s she?” Shikamaru asked, flicking his eyes from the teen next to him to the girl closing her locker.

Choji followed his gaze and snorted a laugh. “Find out yourself.” Then he turned towards her. “OI! Hyuuga! Get your ass over here, new kid wants to meet cha!” He chuckled and reached into his bag, pulled out some chips, and ate them.

The girl turned and Shikamaru finally saw her eyes. Completely white. Was she blind? He was about to voice his question when the girl spoke up.

“Does he think I’m a girl too? I swear I’m never playing poker with you all again if the bets are dares.” Her voice did hold a touch of femininity but was ultimately male, and pissed.

She- he- it, stalked up and stuck out a hand. “My names Hyuuga Neji, I’m a boy, no I’m not blind, it’s a hereditary trait, no I’m not a cross-dresser or transgender or anything like that,” An aggravated sigh left his lips, as if this was only the millionth time he said this today. “And if you don’t believe I’m male, wanna join me in the bathroom so I can prove it?”

Shikamaru shook Neji’s hand cautiously and if it he was one to make sarcastic remarks he would have said ‘I’ll take you up on your offer.’ but instead muttered his own introduction. “I’m Nara Shikamaru.”

“Ooo, doesn’t look like I’m getting anymore out of this one am I?” Neji’s brows quirked and gave Shikamaru a belittling look before turning to Choji. “Where you find him? Looks like he just crawled out of a hole.”

Choji snorted again. “And you look like you just got a sex change. Does it matter? Be nice or I’ll show off those pretty little pictures Naruto has of his birthday party.”

Neji’s mouth closed with an audible click and he glared.

Shikamaru didn’t question their exchange and followed behind when they started walking.

-

“So, Hinata.” Sakura smiled coyly, eyeing the girl. “I heard Kiba in the hallway last night, and I also heard you letting him in. What did you two do?” She raised her pink brows suggestively, shifting slightly on the desk she was using as a chair.

“N- nothing.” Hinata stammered the pink already across her cheeks. “We talked.”

“I heard someone cry out.” Ino piped up from her desk, the one Sakura was sitting on.

“Oh, uh,” Hinata’s gaze dropped. “I. . . I slapped him.”

“What?” Sakura burst out laughing, gaining the attention of a few students, making Hinata’s blush worsen. “Why?”

“He had made fun of a friend and I did it on reflex, I guess.” She lifted her hands and pressed the tips of her index fingers together.

Sakura quelled her laugher to giggles and asked what he had done.

“He kissed. . . my friend. . because. . . my friend had annoyed him.” The bell rang as Sakura opened her mouth and she stood, a bit frustrated because her gossip was being delayed, and walked to her seat.

Hinata breathed a sigh of relief. She needed to think of a cover story now for Kiba, he wouldn’t like the he had kissed Shino to get out, and she knew it.

--

Okay, in my mind, Kiba and Hinata dated in, like, eighth and ninth grade, and, with Kiba being who he is, he's the only one she's ever gone 'all-the-way' with.

She's not whoring herself out, Kiba probably just rationalized that it would be better to lose it to a friend she loved and that wouldn't disappear then to some prick who'd screw her then lose her.

. . . . Okay?
Sign up to rate and review this story