Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demonlition Lovers

Chapter 04

by Shino 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kiba,Shino - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 870 words

-1Illiterate
Kiba stared at the test handed to him for a minuet before groaning loudly and dropping his head down onto his desk.

Hinata turned in her desk and placed a hand on Kiba’s arm. “What’s wrong?” She retracted her hand. “Did you fail?”

Groaning, again, Kiba rubbed his forehead against his desk. “Nooo.”

Hinata leaned back a little. “Then. . . Then what’s wrong?”

“I made an eighty-nine, THAT’s what’s wrong. I was hoping to bomb it and complain to the counselor and say it wasn’t working.” Kiba lifted his head up just to drop it back again.

“If you wanted that. . . Then why didn’t you just purposely bomb it?”

Kiba stared at Hinata blankly. “You. Are a genius.” He grinned and reached out, patting the girls arm. “But that chance is blown. Ughhh, more tutoring.”

Hinata bit her lip and turned back to the front of the room.

Maybe they would work out their differences and get along.

Maybe.

-

“Stop being a good teacher.” Kiba growled, arms crossed over his chest glaring at the other.

Shino didn’t look up from his book. “Stop listening to me so well.”

Kiba twitched. “Oh, was that supposed to be sarcasm? I didn’t think you had it in you.”

“I guess you don’t think much then.” Shino flipped the page and continued reading.

Kiba’s bottom lip jutted out for a moment before he sat begrudgingly. “English. I don’t understand Shakespeare.”

Shino closed his book and set it to the side before regarding the teen with no expression what-so-ever.

Kiba was slightly unnerved by this so he turned away and rifled through his bag. “We’re reading Julius Caesar.”

When Kiba turned back Shino was still in the same position but Kiba couldn’t tell if he was actually looking at him or not. “Hey, take off your glasses.” Kiba reached out but a hand caught his wrist.

“Don’t.” There was a slight edge to Shino’s tone.

Kiba furrowed his brows but relaxed. “Fine. Whatever.”

Shino let go and turned away. “What did you need me to help you with exactly?”

Turning back to his bag Kiba muttered. “I don’t understand it.” He pulled a book from his bag and dropped it on the other’s desk. “The whole thing sounds like a big fag fest to me.” Kiba looked at Shino with a smile. “Oh, the test about it is tomorrow. Can you help me?”

“I have to don’t I?”

-

Kiba blinked, “I understand it now.” Frowning, he turned to Shino. “Stop that. You don’t want to tutor me do you?”

“No,” Shino replied simply as he stood. “Now, please, leave my room if that is all.”

Kiba bit his lip and sighed, picking his backpack up. “You’re an ass.”

Kiba stood also, thinking he’d get a retort. When none came he slouched a bit and stomped out. “I’m still not going to help you with your stupid garden.”

“Fine.”

Slamming the door behind him, Kiba muttered darkly.

Twenty minuets later, he made it to his dorm just to see a notice on his door saying that an unplanned football practice was starting in five minuets.

His forehead met his door in three quick slams before he threw the door open and scrambled for his scattered equipment.

“Akamaru!”

A small ‘ruff’ greeted him and a small white head poked out from under his bed.

“I’m going to be late,” Kiba stopped moving around and looked down at this dog. “Will you be okay?”

Akamaru yipped and his tongue lolled out.

Kiba smiled, “Good, see you later!”

Wiggling back, Akamaru disappeared from sight and Kiba ran towards the field.

-

“Ah, sorry I’m late.” Kiba panted lightly, looking worriedly at the person in front of him.

“Really? Well, that’s good, you still have to run 10 laps. Starting. . . Now.”

Kiba groaned. “How long do I have Coach Kurenai?”

The women regarded the teen coolly. “I was going to give you eighteen minuets, but now you’re down to ten. Did I not say go?”

Eyes widening slightly, Kiba took off.

Kurenai watched as he caught up with the others, who had already started, and turned away. “Teenagers.”

-

Eight minuets and Fifty-eight seconds later

Kiba stepped over the line and stopped, put his hands on his knees, and gasped for air.

“Hmm,” Kurenai watched the brunette. “Didn’t think you could do it without stretching. Hit the showers, you’re not going to be of any use to us today.”

Kiba’s head snapped up. “What? You mean, ha, that I ran all, ha, that for nothing?” He straightened up. “That’s, ha, a load of, ha. . .” He stopped himself. “. . . Yes Coach.”

Lips tweaking into a smile, Kurenai swung an arm to the side. “Well then go.”

Biting back another remark, Kiba trotted away.

This was all that smug bastards fault.

--

Kiba groans a lot.

:c

The little complaining bitch.

-gasp-

Also, most of the kids at my school can run at least a three-minuet mile. So I think Kiba had plently of time. You know, being an Inuzuka and all.
Sign up to rate and review this story