Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ellen and I -- Our Journey Through Love and Pains

Chapter 2

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

READ IT muahahahaha

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-20 - 1394 words

0Unrated
The next morning, Marissa sat up in bed. Her hair was slightly messy and unruly. She climbed out of the bed and then walked into the bathroom sighing. Then she began to do her daily routine. She brushed her hair and teeth, then went to her closet throwing clothes around her small apartment and then finally she pulled her hair back revealing her bright green eyes. A knock came at the door so she answered it. Ellen was standing there.
 
"Hey girl whats up?" Marissa said to Ellen as she let her in, Ellen had a bag on her arm.
 
"I'm here to save your hair that hates you miserably," Ellen said dramatically to her while dropping the heavy bag on the floor, "So sit down and I'll try to get your hair to love you a bit more than it does."
 
Marissa sat down and Ellen began combing her hair. She made sure that it was perfectly straight and had no knots in it. Then she pulled it into a nice hairstyle which suited Marissa. After getting Marissa's hair done, the girls swapped positions and Marissa did Ellen's hair. It didn't take long to do this and so the girls were finished before lunch. They left the house for a bite to eat and a bit of shopping.
 
*
 
The next day soon came about and this time Marissa was over at Ellen's flat. They sat down drinking some tea while they discussed the concert which was tomorrow. So very soon.
 
"So I know what I'm going to say to Pete," Ellen remarked to Marissa after she had sipped some of her tea.
 
"What?" Marissa asked with an interested look on her face.
 
"I'm going to talk about lyrics. You know I like writing them and I want to talk to him about how he gets inspired to write his, etcetera."
 
"Deep and meaningful!" Marissa exclaimed. 

"Exactly," Ellen said to her.
 
"I am so nervous, I feel nauseaus..." Marissa said to Ellen holding her stomach. "Isn't it hard to believe we are the only two Over Cast Kids that won?" Marissa said happily idespite of her feeling slightly sick to the stomach.
 
"It seems that way but, we'll be alright, even if they dont ask us out," Ellen stated. "We don't need men to keep us alive," She told Marissa smiling.

"But still, if Patrick were to ask me out..." Marissa said as she leant back in her chair daydreaming.
 
"And if Pete were to ask me..." Ellen sighed leaning back in her chair also.
 
Both girls found themselves thinking about the guys again.
 
*


 
The next day finally arrived and Marissa and Ellen were ready to head off to the meet and greet. They jumped into Ellen's car full of excitement and drove to the venue Fall Out Boy were playing out. Both girls got out of the car and started walking towards the foyer where they were to wait for instructions for the meet and greet.
 
Reaching the foyer, they opened the door and walked inside to see Dirty standing there.

"Hello, pretty ladies, first off you two are very lucky considering you two are the only contest winners in the state, so what will happen first is you will stand here, they will walk in, you introduce yourselves, then pictures and blah blah you get the drill." Dirty said to them. Marissa glancesdat Ellen excitedly and nodded to him.
 
"Alright, let me go grab them by the hair," He said leaving the room and going to the back. They heard some yelling and slaps then the door opened and the four of them walked out.
 
"Okay drill starts....now.." Dirty said and Marissa stepped foreward.
 
"I'm Marissa, it's really great to meet you all," She said and then Ellen stepped forward.
 
"I'm Ellen and the same as her, we really weren't expecting to win," she said smiling a bit nervously.

"Well, now you're here lets get this M&G going," Andy said and they nodded handing Dirty their cameras so he could snap a couple of pictures. Marissa looked up to see Patrick watching her, she blushed profusely, then glanced down at her hands and then walked over to him shyly.
 
"Hi," She said weakly.
 
"Hi," He mummured back to her.
 
Ellen glanced at her best friend and smiled, she was more nervous than her, amazing how she pep talked her and ended up being the one more nervous. She felt a hand touch her shoulder and turned to see Pete smirking at her a bit michievously.
 
'What's he up to?' Ellen thought to herself.
 
"Hey Ellen," Pete said with a grin, "Want to stand next to me?" He raised his eyebrows and put on a puppy dog face.
 
Ellen laughed, "Sure Pete." She suddenly felt more comfortable as he had broken the ice between them.
 
Marissa and Patrick moved closer together and so did Ellen and Pete for the photo. Joe and Andy stood on either end of the group and then Dirty spoke, "Say fries."
 
They all said "Fries," and he snapped a picture on Ellen's camera and then another on Marissa's. 
 
"Why did you change cheese to fries?" Patrick inquired to Dirty as they all stepped away from being huddled together as a group.
 
"Because I feel like fries!" Dirty exclaimed before shoving the cameras at the girls, "I'm going to get some and you four," he pointed at Fall Out Boy, "Are going to chat to these two ladies while I get some grease in me, alright?"
 
Fall Out Boy nodded and Marissa and Ellen exchanged happy glances to one another.

"So where are you two chicks from?" Joe asked with his hands in his pockets.
 
"I'm from here." Marissa said smiling at bit, she looked at Ellen to see her and Pete in a deep discussion, and then she felt alone.
 
"You've lived here your whole life?" Patrick asked.
 
"Yeah, I havent left the state since I was 5 years old, don't have enough money you know, its really tight between checks and I shouldn't bother you with this," Marissa said to him while looking down slightly embarrassed.

Patrick touched her shoulder in sympathy and Marissa felt slightly comforted.
 
"Before this band I was in the same position," Patrick said softly to Marissa, "I'm sure you'll be alright as time goes on."
 
Marissa nodded, "Thanks, you didn't have to say that."
 
Patrick laughed, "Yeah, I did...and I meant it."
 
Meanwhile Ellen and Pete were talking about lyric writing.
 
"So what gives you inspiration?" Ellen enquired to Pete.
 
He looked thoughtful and eventually replied, "Just from watching the world. If I see something or if something happens I just jot it down and it becomes lyrics. How about you?"
 
Ellen laughed, "Same as you."
 
Pete nodded and grinned at her.

"Because I feel like fries!" Dirty exclaimed before shoving the cameras at the girls, "I'm going to get some and you four," he pointed at Fall Out Boy, "Are going to chat to these two ladies while I get some grease in me, alright?"
 
Fall Out Boy nodded and Marissa and Ellen exchanged happy glances to one another.

"So where are you two chicks from?" Joe asked with his hands in his pockets.
 
"I'm from here." Marissa said smiling at bit, she looked at Ellen to see her and Pete in a deep discussion, and then she felt alone.
 
"You've lived here your whole life?" Patrick asked.
 
"Yeah, I havent left the state since I was 5 years old, don't have enough money you know, its really tight between checks and I shouldn't bother you with this," Marissa said to him while looking down slightly embarrassed.

Patrick touched her shoulder in sympathy and Marissa felt slightly comforted.
 
"Before this band I was in the same position," Patrick said softly to Marissa, "I'm sure you'll be alright as time goes on."
 
Marissa nodded, "Thanks, you didn't have to say that."
 
Patrick laughed, "Yeah, I did...and I meant it."
 
Meanwhile Ellen and Pete were talking about lyric writing.
 
"So what gives you inspiration?" Ellen enquired to Pete.
 
He looked thoughtful and eventually replied, "Just from watching the world. If I see something or if something happens I just jot it down and it becomes lyrics. How about you?"
 
Ellen laughed, "Same as you."
 
Pete nodded and grinned at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story