Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

The Blood

by micman 1 review

Blood... So much blood...

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-20 - 321 words

-1Illiterate
Aang was in a throneroom. The firelord known as Ozai stood before him, A big target painted on his raw biceps. Wow, this guy has a sense of humor. Who would of guessed? [thought Aang. The final battle. And on the day of Sozin's comet. If only he had'nt stopped to let Appa... get rid of waste, he would of been here sooner.

The fight began. Behind Aang's back was a sword's hilt, or a handle, with no blade. He would airbend a blade through the bottom. Yet Ozai had unbeleivable power. For a while they battled, barely a drop of blood shed.

But then Ozai used an earthbender-like kick and sent a stream of fire towards him. Aang yelped in pain and dropped his airsword. Katara burst in, yelling "Aang!!" Ozai fired a bolt of lightning at Aang. He moved to the side.

The lightning bolt struck Katara in the head. Brains going everywhere. Blood rushing out of her neckhole. She fell to the ground, decapitated, but still moving wildly. Then it happened. He entered the Avatar State.

The firelord did'nt stand a chance. He was dead before he hit the ground. But Aang did'nt stop there. He killed every Dai Li agent there. He killed everyone in the palace. Thank god Toph, Sokka and Zuko were'nt in there. After he had slaughtered, massacred and murdered everyone evil, he dropped out of the Avatar State.

He told Sokka what had happened. They both burst into tears. Even Toph started to cry. And as the 3 wept, it started to rain. Almost as if the very spirit world is weeping. Thought Aang.


""""""""""""""""""""""""""

1 YEAR LATER, AT HER DEATH PLACE"""
"""""""""""""""""""""""


A hooded figure was at the very block of stone that she died on. He layed 3 white roses on it. This person shed a tear, right where her heart was. And as he left, he's tattoos and eyes glowed for a second.

"Goodbye Katara."
Sign up to rate and review this story