Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

We've Got A Big Big Mess And Our Hands Tonight

by DecayDanceLover 4 reviews

Estella Wentz has Pete & Ashlee Wentz for parents.She's not too lucky tho.Ashlee hates her as hard as Estella tries.Pete crosses over & now Estella must fight for her parents.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-20 - 2885 words

1Original
Fuck, Just Because You Can Everything Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything



“The lights might burn your eyes a little the first time, because you’re so little.” My father, Pete Wentz whispered as he put on his red and black Clandestine Industries bass in his convertible Mustang.
I grinned at him. “No it won’t.”
He laughed his hearty laugh and picked me up so that I was on his knee. “Just wait, sweetheart.”
The two of us kept smiling at each other. He put me in my car seat and waited for his wife, Ashlee Wentz or Simpson.
Her beautiful red hair was pulled up in a messy pony tail. She smiled at us and pulled her robe closer to her pinstripe pajamas. “Have fun at the concert, Este!” she called waving to me and my dad.
He blew her a kiss and drove off. “Bye mommy!” I called grinning as the wind went through my short curly brown hair.


As the concert started strobe lights went around the concert. My dad looked at me. His light hazel eyes dripping with concern.
I giggled giving him a thumbs up. Dirty saw him and picked me up.
“How are you kiddo?” Dirty asked me while I bounced on his knee.
“I’m doing great!” I laughed.


When the concert ended my dad ran over to me and Dirty. “How was she?” he asked as I was put on his knee.
“The strobe lights don’t hurt this four year old.” Dirty laughed messing with my hair.
“Interesting.” He looked confused but quickly lost the face. “You were born for the concert life.”
I laughed merrily as he brought me into the tour bus.



That was twelve years ago. Now I’m sixteen and in a garage band with some friends. Just trying to make it like a normal teen but I wasn’t. I had a silver Mustang convertible. My dad was a bassist for a punk rock alternative band, owner of record label DecayDance, designer of clothes of Clandestine Industries, and if that’s not enough he owns a new movie thing called Bartskull Films.
I was putting my English shit into my new black messenger bag.
“Holy shit, I love the doodled stars, skulls, and music symbols.” My best friend Hayley smiled walking over to me.
Yeah I actually have a best friend. It took me a while with the fame I’ve had since I was nine and got closer to the music scene.
I stuffed my black Clandestine Industries hat into my dark ugly green locker. “Thanks.”
“What’s wrong, Baby?” Hayley asked.
“My mom almost fucking beat me!” I exclaimed putting my purple hoodie back on.
Hayley laughed. “Seriously.”
“Yeah!” I grinned fixing my black hand-me-down skinny jeans.
“Another pair of hand downs.” Hayley laughed pointing.
I looked down. My jeans were on the white and sky blue tiled floor. “Fuck!” I quickly pulled my jeans back up over my blue and purple thong.
“They’re from William. That guy is so fucking tall and skinny, like you wouldn’t believe!” I exclaimed.
“I believe that!” Hayley laughed taking the extra white Clandestine Industries belt from my locker and putting it on for me since couldn’t use my hands.
Once the skinny jeans were back where they should be Hayley and I rushed through the school to find our other friend Vicky.
I only really had two friends that I knew didn’t like me because of my billionaire bassist father and pop star singer mother (whom I don’t really get along with at all).
“Vicky!” I exclaimed taking her hand and pulling her along.
Vicky, Hayley, and I ran through the school to our English class. We had to be early because we had main parts in the Shakespeare comedy play, All’s Well That Ends Well.
The desks were pushed together and then pushed in the back so we had more room to practice in.
“Can’t we do something with song in it?” I groaned.
“Actually, I’m changing this to Romeo & Juliet and you’re my Juliet.” Mrs. Heartfield told us.
“Whoopee!” I said sarcastically.
“Pull down that hood, Miss Wentz.” Mrs. H exclaimed.
I groaned pulling down my hood to expose my curly dyed black hair.
“Every day I ask you do that. Is it really so hard to do that?” Mrs. H asked me.
“And that would be a yes.” I said nodding.
The rest of the class came in as she had finished yelling at me and my hood. Vicky shrugged and Hayley and I followed her to our normal backroom desks.
If you were smart in Mrs. Heartfield’s class you would sit in the back like Vicky, Hayley, and I. We passed notes and talked and I’m not gonna say the rest. The only time we got caught was when Riley tattled on us. We’ve hated her ever since.
Riley held her Vera Bradley bag up high as she entered the classroom. She frowned at us. Vicky smiled and gave her a big thumbs up while Hayley and I were smirking at us. She was still mad at us. We had each stolen one of her boyfriends. Good times. Good times.
"Now today I'm going to announce our new play." Mrs. H exclaimed with a huge grin on her face.
The worst part of English is when we learn Shakespeare we have to do a play like we're in drama or something.
"It's now going to be Romeo & Juliet!" she announced with an even bigger grin plastered on her face.
"That's awesome!" Riley squealed.
I looked at Hayley and nodded. Hayley got Vicky's attention. Vicky started the countdown.
3,2,1...
"Who get Juliet and who get Romeo?" Riley asked looking at her most recent boyfriend Chris.
He winked in reply.
"Estella is our Juliet and Daniel will be Romeo." Mrs. H grinned. Her grin just got bigger and bigger with every sentence on this goddamn play.
Everyone in class turned to look at me. I really hated bigging a great actress.
A whole was burning through me as Mrs. H allowed the class to burn it with their eyes. I shrunk in my seat watching the clock hoping it would fucking hurry up!

Free period is thankfully my last period so I just leave school. It's not like anyone's gonna miss me, I mean, all my teachers hate me or love me! But the free period watch dog (teacher) hates me for some odd reason. I'm like the most innocent kid ever! But a plus, I know all the teachers and I know the princapal the best.

Vicky: u r so goddamn lucky 4 the last >. as free >.
Este: I kno rite! :D
Vicky: lol
Vicky: Ms. Right is looking. Gots 2 go.
Este: hugs & fucking kisses
Vicky: luv!


I put my Verizon LG into a slot in my messenger bag and exited the dump.
“I’m home!” I screamed to whoever was home.
No one. Just as I suspected. My dad was on his last show for his tour and my mom was recording for her new album Bittersweet World.
. No doubt I’d end up with a copy I’d lose suddenly.
I picked up the home and dialed Rachel’s number.
“We’ve got a big mess on our hands tonight!” I exclaimed.
“What?!” Rachel screamed.
“I dunno.” I shrugged sitting down in a plastic wood white ash chair.
“So how’s the bar looking?” Rachel asked.
“No parents.” I told her. “I’ll leave the note and meet you?”
“Yes.” Rachel exclaimed.
“See ya.”
We hung up and I ran upstairs to change. Clothes were everywhere in my room. I couldn’t remember the clean ones but I did remember my mom telling me to clean this boyish clothes mess. My dad had been a little offended so they had sex that night and four other nights after. I could hear her moaning. Ew!
I slipped into a backless and strapless short back dress before putting on my black Converse as I sprinted to the club.
“Estella!” Rachel grinned taking out our fake I.D.s. She handed me mine secretly.
“Thanks.”
We showed our I.D.s and walked into the club. Rachel ran to the dance floor. I went to the actual bar.
“You want something?” the bald bartender asked.
“Any kind of Vodka.” I told him.
“That’s kinda expensive here.” He warned me.
“Get me the damn Vodka!” I snapped.
My Vodka came to me in thirty seconds. I picked up the green glass and walked to the stage area.
Girls were screaming like crazy for whoever was gonna play.
Someone grabbed my shoulder. I screamed.
“Estella!” Rachel laughed.
I glared at her as best I could. “That was not nice.”
“We’re gonna watch the show.” She told me.
Rachel didn’t wait for a replay she just dragged me away to a round wooden table close to the stage.
“Who are we watching?” I asked her. If I was gonna watch this goddamn show I at least wanted to know who was playing.
“I dunno.” Rachel giggled.
I shrugged, taking a sip of my vodka.
Rachel and I talked a little but soon the lights dimmed. We quieted a little as two dark shadows moved to the middle of the stage.
It was The Academy Is… Michael Guy Chislett and William Beckett. Michael sat down on the wooden chair placing his acoustic guitar and William stood at the microphone.
I knew William from when I went to DecayDance Records with my dad and we had talked a little. Actually a lot but I don’t think William remembers me. Michael and I didn’t get a chance to talk because my dad thought I was distracting William too much.
William told some jokes before starting with Neighbors.
“I took a step back as the room was filling up
I was packed up against some people who were tossing up a storm
Now the door's locked
And the shower's on.
And I realize I don't recognize anyone,
But I don't mind
Well the neighbors have complained damn near every night.
Well the neighbors have complained damn near every night.”
William was getting people hyped up and singing along. Girls screamed louder and more people walked over to the stage area to see what was going on. Michael kept his eyes on the guitar the entire time though.
“Well now everybody's losing control!” William’s voice drifted longer then the screaming fans. “Intoxicated circulation...” William stared wide eyed at me for a second. “Love it.” He grinned. “See me backstage after the show.”
He and Michael continued the show happily. It was one of the best shows I’d ever seen in a while. To tell the truth I hadn’t been to a concert in about four to five years. It was kind of sad considering I was the daughter of two parents that were in the concerts.
As the full lights came back on their manager, Tony came to get me.
“What’s up, Tony?!” I exclaimed. “It’s me, Estella Wentz.”
“Holy shit!” Tony gave me another look up and down. “You’ve grown so much since I last saw you. Should I tell the other two?”
“No, it’s a surprise.” I said shaking my head.
Tony nodded and then continued escorting me the two boys.
“Here she is, Bill.” Tony announced shoving me in then walking away.
“You are an amazing singer!” William exclaimed.
“Thank you, Mr. Beckett.” I said like I didn’t know him at all.
“William is fine.” William said.
“I know.” I replied.
Michael was squinting hard at me. He probably figured out he’d seen before, he just couldn’t place me or my name.
“I’m gonna recommend you to DecayDance.” William hugged me.
I laughed as I nodded. He was recommending me to my dad.
“That was an amazing show, boys!” my dad yelled walking into the room.
“Pete, I think you should put this girl on your label!” William blurted.
My father stared at me a second before bursting into laughter. William’s brown eyes were wide as he pulled on my dad’s purple hoodie sleeve. “That wasn’t polite, Pete.”
“Dude, that’s my kid, Estella Wentz.” He laughed.
I grinned as I did a small wave at him.
“You mean the girl that distracted me from work that last recording day for Santi??” William asked as his eyes flicked from me to my dad.
“Yep, that was me.” I grinned happily giving William a thumbs up.
“Why didn’t you say anything?” William asked as his checks grew a bright apple red.
“By the way you guys talked, I wouldn’t think she would have to!” my dad laughed wrapping his arm around neck.
“That was a year ago!” William protested.
My dad kissed me on the head. “Well you should remember me anyway!” I retorted.
“You taught her well.” William noted nodding approvingly at us.
“Yes I did.” My dad puffed out his chest and looked more proud than he had in a couple years.
I snuggled into his purple hoodie looking down at his faded grey skinny jeans. “Nice jeans.” I told him hugging my father tightly.
“Yeah thanks.” He agreed.
“Wait a second, those are my jeans!” I screamed.
Michael looked up from the magazine he was reading and looked at me and then at my dad. “Those fit you.” He looked disgusted and perfectly amused at the same time.
William, me, and my dad laughed at Michael’s obliviousness to the DecayDance/PeteWentz Way.
“Pete Wentz wears girl skinny jeans.” I informed him sitting down next to him.
“Yeah he does!” my dad high fived me.
William laughed. “This is how close father and daughter are even though he goes on tour more than -”
The door opened and there stood my red haired mother. I could have done without her but she was standing in the arch of the light oak wood door. She walked in with crossed arms glaring at William, Michael, and I.
“Ashlee!” William exclaimed finishing his sentence with a surprise expression in the ending.
“Why are you at a club, young lady?!” she exclaimed pouncing at me, ignoring William rudely.
I opened my mouth to speak but my mom beat me to it.
“You aren’t old enough to be here so why in hell’s name are you here Wentz!” she screeched.
It’s beyond me how my dad picked her of all people. But he did.
“Estella, Ashlee alert!” Rachel yelled waving her hands in the air as she ran through the open door with Tony and some other guy and Jack “the camera guy” following her trying to stop her.
I pointed at the red twenty three year old.
“Oh, Hi Mrs. Wentz.” Rachel grinned trying to calm herself.
I laughed. My mom glared at me. Pete held me closer.
“She’s here because I brought her along with me when I came to visit Billvy and Chizzy.” Pete covered for me.
Now can you see why I like him more? He’s like a big brother except when we get home he’s gonna ask me the same question and I’ll get punished. Ashlee will be happy. Oh, did I mention I call my mom Ashlee instead of mom. That’s how detached we are. If we were any more detached I wouldn’t be living in that house.
“Yeah Ashlee!” I stuck my tongue at her.
My mom growled at me. I squeaked and hid behind Michael.
“Wuss.” She muttered.
“Say that to my face, Ashlee!” I dared her shoving Chislett out of the way.
Michael, William, and Rachel shrugged and went to the red couch and watched. My father groaned and shut his eyes. Tony, Jack “the camera guy”, and the bodyguard walked away.
“Wuss!” Ashlee screamed.
“At least I haven’t fucked twelve times in one week!” I yelled.
“You aren’t old enough.”
I could feel Pete standing up and coming up behind me. “What do you mean she’s fucked twelve times in one week?” Pete asked resting his hands on my shoulder.
“I can hear it when you guys fuck. Ashlee is a loud whore. So anyway, while you were on tour last week I heard her moaning in bed. I went to the door to see if she was ok. Yeah weird right?! So anyway I saw her under some guy.” I explained.
My dad breathed slowly and looked at Ashlee for some kind of explanation. Ashlee opened her mouth and I let out a laugh. Michael, Rachel, William, Pete, and Ashlee looked at me. I muttered sorry and the eyes went back to Ashlee.
“I was raped.” She said simply.

**
Hehehe! What will happen next? What will
Estella say? What will Pete say? Will Ashlee
lie? Was she really raped? Review to find the
answeres to these questions in the next chapter.

**

=) Sorry it's so long but I had to fit in the
drama part somewhere. Anyway, read then review.
You know what to do!! =)
Please they make me smile!! 0:)

Punk's Not Dead
Este
Sign up to rate and review this story