Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

When It All Falls Down / You Lying Motherfucking Daughter Of A Bitch

by DecayDanceLover 6 reviews

The fight continues. William brings Estella to Sisky's house. That's about it but it's soooo long. Read please!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-20 - 1755 words

1Original
My eyes widened at that explanation. I couldn’t believe this lie. She was a making a crack in this family ground and I was on the other side while Pete grabbed my side to keep me with them but Ashlee kept yelling for him to let it go.
“What?!” my dad exclaimed believing this lie. He turned to me. “You know she wouldn’t cheat on me so she was obviously raped when she was having sex! How could you have not known that?!” Pete exclaimed like this was all my fault. It seemed as if he was gonna let go of the other side.
Tears brimmed my eyes. Ashlee hated me and right now Pete did too. I shook with fear and confusion as I wiped my eyes quickly so it wouldn’t be too noticeable.
Not that my parents would notice. My dad was holding Ashlee closely to him as she faked tears into his chest. Michael came up behind me and held my shoulders.
“That little lying son of a bitch, aye?” Michael whispered in my ear.
“You have no idea.” I whispered back taking his left hand.
The couple whispered in a secretive way as if they didn’t want anyone to know but they didn’t want me to know.
“I’m out of here!” I yelled.
The two looked up but just went into a huddle. Just for an impact I kicked the door. They still didn’t notice. I screamed in exasperation kicking anything that got in my way. I knocked over trash cans and shoved people that dared to get in my way. It was like watching the music video for We’ve Got A Big Mess On Our Hands’ evil William Beckett in girl version live.
I heard footsteps running to catch up with me but I didn’t stop on my march to get home and do what I could to be a devil child.
“Estella stop, it’s not their fault!” William was yelling behind me.
I stopped. “It’s not! Then whose is it, mine? That’s what it feels like now days! Everything I do isn’t good enough for my father either now. Everyone in my house will hate me when they get back from the club and you’re telling me it’s not either of their faults! Then I guess it’s mine! Then again, I didn’t get pregnant with a daughter I regret and hate!” I screamed at the boy.
William looked a little taken aback but only for a quick second. “It’s not like you can blame them.”
“Hah, watch me!” I replied bitterly.
William then took my hand and turned me around, making me stop completely and look and listen to what he wanted me too.
“What now?!” I practically screamed in his face as tears outlined my eyes
“You should go to Adam Siska’s house for the night.” William suggested.
That was wonderful and shit; the only problem was I hardly knew Adam. How was I supposed to spend an entire night with him?!
“I don’t know Adam that well.” I finally admitted to William with my eyes squeezed tight.
“That’s okay, hardly anyone knows him well.” William said cheerfully.
I opened my eyes and stared into his faithful brown eyes and nodded. William grinned and kissed me on the head.
“How are we getting there?” I asked suddenly remembering I had run here and William probably left his car in the parking lot.
William watched the traffic go past and then, without warning, whistled for a cab. I stared at him. “You don’t expect me to ride in that to get to Adam’s house do you?” I asked sounding spoiled right now, but frankly I didn’t care.
“Are you that spoiled?” William asked as if he was expecting this.
“No, I just don’t want to be using a cab.” I replied frankly.
William glared at me as he shifted his hair out of the way. The cab stopped in front of us.
“Get in.” William said simply pointing at it.
“How about I run home and get my car and follow you and taxi driver?” I smiled and started walking away.
William grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. “Get in now.” He growled.
“No.” I replied crossing my arms across my chest stubbornly.
William rolled his brown eyes and opened the door. I walked away. William picked me up and put me down in front of the door.
“No!” I snapped.
William shoved me in, getting in next to me. He placed his arm over me to keep the other door shut. “Adam T. Siska’s house, and step on it!” he yelled.
The driver started up the taxi drove off. All the trees were swirling. The colors outside looked happier than going to Sisky’s house, even in grey and black.
“Where exactly is this Adam Siska’s house?” the driver asked.
“You were going the right way.” William commented before telling him the address.
“Why am I going there again?” I asked just trying to break the ice.
“I don’t want you in the house with Pete when he’s mad. Besides you didn’t wanna go home either.”
“I could’ve stayed with Rachel, Hayley, or Vicky.” I told him. “I’m not friendless!”
“Whatever.” William rolled his eyes.
“Damn you,” I muttered putting my head against the window.
“I’m doing you a fucking favor!” William exclaimed in defense. I’m sure he would have jumped right out of his seat if the top of the car wasn’t about one inch away from his head.
“Sure feels like it.” I said. Then, without warning to William, I leaned forward. “Please go faster, he’s getting crabbier.” I gave him a sweet smile.
The cab driver pressed hard on the gas pedal and sped off to Sisky’s house at an incredibly fast pace. I leaned back but William hadn’t heard.
“I’d lean back Billvy.” I sang to him.
“Why?” William asked.
I couldn’t answer because just when he shut his mouth the cab driver was pedal to the metal and we were getting closer.


“Get up Wentz, we’re here.” William whispered poking my chest.
I didn’t get up; I just kept lying on the seat. Whenever someone called Wentz it was usually meant for my dad. William poked my chest again. I didn’t do anything thinking he just wanted to play around.
“Estella get up, we’re at Sisky’s house!” William yelled making me jump.
“God, Bill.” I opened the door and ran to the front door of Sisky’s medium sized family house.
William got out of the car a couple seconds later and met me at the front door. He looked at my trembling body standing there.
“Are you cold or nervous?” he asked focusing his perfect brown eyes at me.
“Nervous.” I answered staring at the golden knocker.
William nodded before pressing the doorbell lightly. I looked at him to glare but William darted to the cab. I turned around but the bright yellow cab had now disappeared.
The red door opened and there stood Sisky. “And you are?”
“Estella Wentz. William Beckett sent me here because he didn’t want me at home because both my parents hate me and he doesn’t want me there even though I’d just run away.” I answered him putting my arms firmly across my chest.
“I’m Sisky formally known as Adam T. Siska.” Sisky embraced me in a hug.
“I know.” I whispered leaving my arms across my chest while he hugged or at least attempted one.
Sisky moved backward awkwardly. He moved too far and fell over the lifter and landed on the mat inside.
“Oh my God, are you okay?!” I laughed falling down beside him.
Sisky glared at me as he took my hand. “Thanks for the seriousness.”
“That was funny!” I shrugged innocently.
“So tell me why you’re here.” Sisky said when we were both sitting comfortably on his queen sized bed.
“Didn’t I already at the front door.” I muttered falling down to the bed.
“Well, why are you here, I mean, at my house. We hardly even know each other?” Sisky asked.
I put my head on the forest green pillow as I looked up at the light grey blue ceiling. “Honestly, I don’t know why William picked this house. I didn’t wanna come here in the first place; I wanted to go to Vicky’s house.” I admitted.
Sisky lied down beside me. “So tell me what happened at the bar.” He rolled to his side and stared at me intensely.
So I repeated the wonderful story of me and my mother and my father’s fight about Ashlee. He looked honestly concerned after I finished. I had no idea why though, I was used to this.
“Hard life.”
“Not really.”
“I think it is.” He answered.
“That’s what makes you and me different, Siska.” I told him putting my head into his hard chest.
Sisky reached over and turned off his bedside lamp. I snuggled closer, anxious for some sleep and to make this whole thing disappear. As though it never happened. Sisky wrapped his arms around me.


The rays of light came through the blinds against my will. I put a pillow over my eyes and carried on with sleep.
“Wake up!” Sisky jumped onto the bed after I’d finally went back to sleep.
“What?” I grumbled opening my eyes.
“William says Pete wants you to come back home.” Sisky exclaimed. This kid was too hyper for it to be eight in the morning.
“Tell William I’ll be home in thirty minutes.” I told Sisky.
He nodded and ran away. I guess then I didn’t know what I was in for at home.

****
Wanna find out what happens when she gets home??
Well I wanna tell you!
But that can only happen if you review!!
It's nice to get good reviews; they make me smile! :D
So please: review!!

You're gonna see a lot of my fave bands in this
story cuz I'm currently obsessed with Metro Station
& The Academy Is...!! Pete & Ashlee just make this
a good twist!!

Santi
Este ^--^

PS Thanks for the reviews!! They were sweet!!
They were the 2 reasons I updated!! :D :D
Sign up to rate and review this story