Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Natasha

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

Derek and Elisabeth hit a huge obstacle in their young relationship.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 2427 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Shhh” He said as he led her to the darkened bus. He quietly opened the door and whispered, “I told you no one would be here.”

He held her hand as he escorted her to his bunk. “I can’t believe we’re going to be having sex,” she smiled coyly.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

“A little,” she responded.

“Is it your first time?”

“No. But it is the first time with someone I really care about.”

“I care about you too.”

Derek pressed his lips against Elisabeth’s and put his arms her neck. As he sloppily kissed her he untied the neck piece of her halter exposing her breasts.

Derek stopped kissing her to admire the view, “Wow you really have some nice tits.”

“Thanks.”

Derek went back to kissing her except now his hands were squeezing her breasts as they lay on his bunk. They jumped when they heard a door slam.

“Hello is anybody here?” asked a girl’s voice.

“Fuck,” said Derek.

“Who is it?”

“Natasha, my girlfriend.”

“You’re what?”

“Sorry, my ex-girlfriend. We dated at school but broke up on the last day.”

Elisabeth gave him a yeah right look.

“Sweetie you’re the only girl for me. I love you.”

“Really?”

He bit the side of his bottom lip and nodded his head, “Yeah.”

“I love you too,” she smiled at him.

“Derek, are you here?” asked the voice at the front of the bus.

“I’ll be out in a second,” Derek turned to Elisabeth and kissed her nose, “stay right here.”

“What are you doing?” asked Natasha

“I was sleeping,” Derek looked down and saw a large duffle bag and suitcase, “what are these doing here?”

“I’m spending the rest of the summer here with you.”

“What?”

“My parents are off to Europe so they asked your cousin Adam if I could stay.”

“And he said yes I suppose.”

“Surprise!!”

“Oh yeah surprise.”

“Tell you what go down to the venue and I’ll meet you down there in ten minutes. My cousin is almost done with his set so I’ll introduce you to the band and I know you want to meet My Chemical Romance.”

“Okay. See you in ten minutes.” She left the bus.

“So I guess we’re done,” said Elisabeth coldly.

“Baby I’d rather be with you,” he cooed while kissing the nape of her neck.

“Save it.”

“You heard it was a surprise.”

“We planned this day, we were supposed to make love for the first time and now it’s ruined.”

“There’ll be other times,” Derek said softly trying to calm her down.

“But I was ready for it to be tonight.”

“I’m sorry.” He then looked over at her sheepishly, “Until I break the news to Natasha, maybe we better not hang out for a while.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Just a day, two the most.”

“Take all the time you want Derek. We’re through.”

“Stop being such a bitch. That’s right it’s what you’re good at.”

Derek wished he could eat the words as soon as he said them as he watched Elisabeth run towards the My Chem bus in tears.

Natasha was walking back to the bus she forgot her cell, and saw a figure running and in tears.

“Was that who I thought it was? Uber bitch herself, Elisabeth Trenton?” said a surprised Natasha.

“Yeah.”

“What the hell is she doing here?”

“Long story.”

“I’m shocked she even has feelings, it’s nice to know she cries like the rest of us.”

“Shut up Natasha.”

She looked sadly at him and he gave her a half smile and said, “C’mon let’s go watch the bands.”

“Sure,”

He took her hand and started leading her to the venue itself. “You look nice I like how your hair has grown.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. How’s your summer been so far?” asked the boy.

“Okay, but I missed you.”

“Until seeing you, I didn’t realize how much I missed you.”

“Do you still remember our last night together?”

“Um hmm,” he lied he was so wasted he barely remembered a thing.

“It meant so much when you told me that you loved me.”

Derek stopped in his tracks, “What?”

“After I told you I was pregnant.”

“What?” Derek’s mind was reeling he didn’t remember any of that. He remembered he did say he loved her more than a friend but he was not in love with her. How in the span of ten minutes did his life get so fucked up.

Natasha smiled, she knew she was lying but she also knew there was no way she would let Elisabeth Trenton hurt Derek again and she would do anything to get him away from her.

Elisabeth made her way to the MCR bus when she got on she flopped herself on the loveseat and started crying.

“Elisabeth?” asked her sister.

“I didn’t think anyone else was here I thought you all went to the show.”

“I was just going to head out, but let’s talk.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I want to besides is that what are sister’s are for.” She knew Bob would be disappointed when she didn’t show up but also knew he would understand as to why.

“Derek and I broke up.”

“What happened?” she gathered her sister in her arms and patted her back.

“Please don’t get mad or tell any of the guys.”

“I won’t.”

“Derek and I were going to take our relationship further tonight.”

Madison looked a little surprised, “So what happened?”

“This girl from school showed up they might have been going out while there. And he picked going to the show with her over making love to me.”

“Why would he choose tonight to make love to you if he knew she was coming?”

“He didn’t, she showed up out of nowhere?”

“Let’s see if your friend Lindy showed up don’t you think it would be kind of rude to go off with Derek?”

“Yeah I guess.”

“But why does he need to be away from me for a day or two to “explain” things.”

“What was his nickname for you again the first night we got here?” smiled Madison.

“Satan.”

“She’s his friend or whatever so it’s going to be hard for her to digest that he not only does he like you but maybe more.”

“I guess I was acting like a bitch?”

“No you were acting like someone who was just rejected by her boyfriend. Besides I’m sure he’s hurting just as much as you are.”

“He has Natasha to help him through it,” Elisabeth said in a huff.

“And you have me.”

“Not quite the same thing.”

“I know, just trying to help,” smiled the older sister.

“Thanks, I almost like you now,” Elisabeth smiled back. Madison took one of the couch pillows and threw it at her sister.

“Seriously, I need to talk to you about something.”

“Go ahead.”

“I’ve fallen in love.”

“I thought there was a glow to you. Please don’t tell me it’s Mark, he creeps me out.”

“No. Here’s the hard part. If you want me to stop seeing him I will.”

“Why would I want that?”

“Because you had a huge crush on him.”

“Bob, you’re with Bob?” squealed Elisabeth.

“If it makes you uncomfortable we’ll stop seeing each other.”

“You’d do that for me?”

“Of course you’re my sister.”

“I’ll feel uncomfortable…”

“I’ll tell him when he gets back.

“Let me finish, if you didn’t date. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this happy.”

“He really does make me happy.”

“Have you two you know?” Elisabeth was curious knowing what her sister went through a week ago.

“Almost, but I got scared.”

“How’d he take it?”

“He was so wonderful about it.”

“No wonder you love him.”

“Yeah I do.”

The door to the bus opened and in walked Gerard, Frank, Matt, Ray and James.

“Where’s Bob,” asked Madison worried that he was mad at her for not showing her face at the show.

“He’s found a new girl and will meet up with us in Atlanta day after tomorrow,” said James jokingly.

Madison’s jaw dropped and it looked like she was going to cry.

“Don’t believe a word he says,” said Gerard.

“Was Bob mad at me for not showing?”

“He never wants to talk to you again,” said Frank in a more serious tone. “So why don’t you pack your rich little bags and go. Lizzie can stay here with us.”

“Frank,” said Ray. Ray looked at Elisabeth sadly. “When Derek showed up with what’s her name,” this made Elisabeth smile a little, “he kind of figured you weren’t coming.”

“So where is he now?”

“Talking to Derek,” said Matt.

Half hour later Bob finally made it on to the bus. He came in and gave Madison a kiss on the head, then he crouched down at the end of the couch she was sitting at and smiled at her.

“I missed you. How was your day?”

“Long, my feet are killing me.”

“I need to talk to Lizzie first than I’ll come back and give you a foot massage.”

“Me too?” yelled Frank.

Ray just looked at him and shook his head.

“What he gives a good foot massage.”

Bob brought Elisabeth back to the bunk area.

“The buses are leaving in little over an hour. Derek really needs to talk to you. He’s going through a lot of shit right now.”

“So am I,” Elisabeth nearly cried.

“I know, but this is bigger and he needs you. If you really meant what you said to him earlier then you’ll go.”

“He told you.”

“Yeah. He also told me he feels the same way.”

Elisabeth made her way off the bus and there stood Derek who wrapped his arms around her.

Back in the bus Bob sat next to Madison and lifted her feet onto his lap. He took her shoes off and started massaging the balls of her left foot. He looked at her and smiled.

“So what did Derek have to say for himself?” asked Madison.

“I’ll tell you later. So what are we watching?”

“Gilmore Girls,” said the whole living area.

“Bunch of fucking pansies.”

Outside the bus stood the two teenagers.

“I’m sorry I should have been more considerate of your feelings, you were right we did plan this special night.”

“I should have been more understanding that you couldn’t just leave her to fend for herself.”

“Yeah I could, I wish I did.” Elisabeth smiled at that remark.

“I need to show you something,” Derek said softly.

Derek took off his shirt and there were four scars. One was bigger and messier then the others and one was fresher than the others.

“Where’d you get those?”

“I’m not proud of them. I hate them as a matter of fact they’re a reminder of how stupid I was. How I couldn’t handle things. I did this to myself. At the time it made me feel better but it never made my problems go away.”

“You did this to yourself?” She was shocked. She had heard that some kids cut themselves to feel better but she never knew one.

“This light one was the first, it was after you and your friends stole all my clothes and threw them in the dumpster.

Elisabeth remembered the incident. It was the first year they were at school. They thought his clothes were trash so they put them there.

“This one was at the end of the school year when you took all my underwear and flew it on the flagpole, in the pouring rain.”

Elisabeth eyes started to well up knowing she caused him to do this to himself.

“This one was in that summer in the mall in Chicago where you and your friends threw your drinks at me and called me a faggot. I didn’t have my razor on me so I had to improvise. Bob found me in the bathroom bleeding. He stopped the bleeding and talked to me and told me that what I had done wasn’t the answer. After he promised not to tell anyone, I promised I would never do it again and would call him no matter what.

“So what happened there?”

“I broke that promise.”

“What did I do then?”

“You destroyed my room.”

Elisabeth closed her eyes and tears fell, “I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be. I did this. I did this because I couldn’t deal with the fact that you didn’t like me while I really liked you.”

“Why?”

“Because I saw the sadness in those blue eyes and I wanted to make them happy. I hoped for a while there I did.”

“Yes you did.”

“After you destroyed my room and long talks with Bob, I realized that it wasn’t going to happen. So I gave up and started dating Natasha the last night I swore I told her that I loved her more than a friend but I wasn’t in love with her. That it had to end. She’s telling me I told her I loved her after she told me she was pregnant with my child.”

Elisabeth’s eyes widened.

“As much as I love you and want to be with you. I have to do right by Natasha and my child.”

Derek held her as she cried, and whispered “I love you.”

On the bus in the living area was only Bob and Madison. “So what’s going on?”

“That girl, Natasha, is pregnant. I’m glad I’ll never have to decide between you and my baby.

In a luxurious penthouse overlooking the Chicago skyline Mark laid in bed with Ali who was drawing circles around his nipples.

“So when do I get to tell Bob he’s a daddy?”

“When they’re in Illinois.”

“And he’s gonna choose me and the baby.”

Mark thought of the newly enhanced video and smiled, “I’m making sure of it.”

“In the meantime”, she smiled, “fuck me.”

“It’s true when they say pregnant women are insatiable.”

“I know I am,” laughed Ali.
Sign up to rate and review this story