Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Damaged Part II

Cat Fight --- Joy Vs Paris

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 1417 words - Complete

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 5!!!!!

A couple days went by and Joy was finally released from the hospital with her twin baby girls. Hilary was the one who helped her with the girls. Joy looked around her room before walking out. She had to make sure she grabbed everything from the hospital before leaving. She looked around and saw she had everything. She looked over at Hilary who was buckling the twins in their car seats, “alright I have everything. You grab Addison and I'll grab Jade.”

“Okay!” she said walking over to Addison and picked her up as Joy picked Jade up.

The girls walked out of her room and made her way to the front of the hospital. They walked outside and made their way to Hilary's Escalade. They buckled the twins in and made their way to Hilary and Joel's house.

[At Hilary & Joel's House]
They finally arrived to Hilary's house and got out taking the twins out of the car. They made their way inside the house and sat them down in the living room. Hilary and Joy made their way upstairs to the guest room where Joy would be staying while she was staying with Hilary and Joel. Hilary and Joel went and bought another baby crib to put in Joy's room for the twins. They walked into the guest room and laid the babies in the crib.

Hilary looked over at Joy, “do you need any help or anything?” she asked

Joy shook her head, “no Hilary I'll be fine. You get back to Savannah. If I need any help I will tell you okay?” she said smiling, “plus my little angels are sleeping and you're just downstairs.”

“Yeah you have a point.” Hilary said giggling, “I’ll be downstairs if you need me.”

Joy shook her head, “alright” she said as Hilary left the room. She decided to lie down and get some sleep since she was still pretty exhausted.

[Downstairs]
Joel sat downstairs with Savannah in his arms while Hilary was upstairs helping Joy with the twins. His phone started vibrating. He either got a text message or someone was calling. He picked it up looking at it. He had a text from Benji. He pressed okay and started reading it, “Have you talked to Joy? Joel I miss her so much! I dropped Paris a few days ago. I miss my Joy Joel. I honestly do.” Joel shook his head as he sat his phone down. He didn't know what to do about Benji.

Hilary walked into the living room and sat down by Joel, “hey baby. What are you doing?” she said smiling as she took Savannah from him, “hi baby girl. Are you hungry?” she asked her daughter who just smiled and kicked her feet and arms around

Joel smiled as he watched her interact with Savannah, “I just got a text message from Benji saying he broke it off with Paris and he wants Joy.”

“I don't know what to do with Benji. I don't now if Joy is ready to go back with him. You know?” she said looking over at Joel

Joel nodded, “I understand. He'll just have to wait and let her come to him.”

Hilary nodded as she kissed Savannah on the head, “yeah i know. I'm going to go feed Savannah.” she said standing up and walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

[One Week Later]
A week went by and Joy was feeling a lot better. She wasn't as exhausted as she was. She decided it was time to get her body back into shape so she decided to go run for a little bit. Hilary and Joel offered to watch the twins.

Joy came walking out wearing black sweatpants and a pink tank top. She had her brunette hair up in a ponytail. She put her running shoes on and headed downstairs. She walked outside after saying her goodbyes to Joel, Hilary, Savannah, and the twins. She walked out of the gate and began her run.

About two hours went by and Joy had enough running for the day. She decided to go to Starbucks and get a double chocolate chip frappuccino. Joy walked inside Starbucks and about five minutes later she came walking out with a frappuccino in her hand.

She walked out looking around. A girl with blonde hair just happened to catch her eye. She looked seeing Paris Hilton standing in front of her. She didn't look too happy. She had on a DCMA shirt and black pants with some tennis shoes on. She had her classic white big sunglasses on her face and her designer Paris Hilton handbag on her shoulder. She had her hands on her hips. Joy rolled her eyes, “what the fuck do you want?” she asked

“You better stay the fuck away from Benji! I know you had twins with him but he’s mine now!” the blonde yelled at her

Joy rolled her eyes once again, “Paris you aren't that bright! I don't see why he wants to be with you anyways! He has children with me and I know he still loves me and I don't have to stay away from him! You're just a fucking slut that has my man under some kind of a spell! Soon enough he will snap out of it and leave your ugly ass!” she screamed at her

Paris stood there glaring at Joy, “I know Benji loves me and once we file for your children to be taken away they will love me. You know why? They will be my little fucking person slaves! You hear that slut!” she yelled at Joy smirking

Anger filled Joys body as she heard what Paris said. She threw her frappuccino on the ground, “you sick little slut! Sense you can’t have children you want to take mine from me? You want my fucking husband and now you want my kids? I don't fucking think so!” she screamed at Paris and jumped on her. Paris fell to the ground with Joy on top of her.

The girls started rolling around on the ground screaming as they started pulling each other’s hair and yanking on each other’s clothes. They also started scratching at each other with their nails. The girls also threw a few punches. Joy seemed to be getting the best of Paris.

Meanwhile Benji came walking out of a store that was close to Starbucks. He heard girls outside screaming and fighting. Him and Tony ran outside to see what was going on. There was a group of people circling around some people. Benji and Tony pushed their way through the people seeing Paris and Joy going at it.

“Oh shit!” Benji said looking at Tony, “grab Joy I got Paris.”

Tony nodded and ran over to Joy as Benji ran up to Paris

Tony ran up grabbing Joy and pulling her off Paris. Joy tried getting out of his grip as Benji helped Paris up and held her back from going after Joy.

Paris had a few bruises and scratches on her face. Her eye looked swollen from Joy popping her in the eye. She also had blood coming from her lip as well. Joy on the other hand had scratches all over her from Paris clawing her. She also had blood coming from her lip.

Joy tried getting out of Tony's grip, “let me go! I wanna fuck this bitch up!” she screamed

“Bitch you just fucked up your chances of keeping your babies! This will be on the news in no time and your fucking screwed!” Paris screamed at Joy as Benji held her back.

Joy shot her a glare, “bitch you're lucky that Tony is holding me back because if he wasn't I'd fucking kill you!” she screamed at Paris.

Paris got out of Benji's grip. She held her arms out, “bring it bitch! I'm not scared of you!”

“Joy she isn't wroth it.” Tony said as he pulled Joy away and got in front of her putting his hands on her shoulders, “come on Joy show me those great little girls that Benji has been talking about. What are their names?”

“Addison Lane and Jane Madison.” Joy said still shooting glares at Paris

Tony smiled, “cute. Lets go see them.” he said pulling Joy away before Paris could start any more crap with her. Benji grabbed Paris and walked off with her as he yelled at her
Sign up to rate and review this story