Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Sorry, I'ts Over

The Guys Try To Help

by SleepwalkingPastHope 0 reviews

Mikey doesnt take well to the welcome back he recieves

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 462 words

0Unrated
* Mikey's POV

“DUDE!!! Where the hell have you been!!!!!!” He shouted at me, he was mad with rage. “We’ve been looking for you everywhere, we heard about what happened, but don’t go bloody running off, we thought you’d gone and killed yourself. You IDIOT!!!”
I broke down again, and suddenly Gerard realised how much of a horrible twat he’d been and hugged me.
“Dude I’m sorry, that was totally idiotic of me, I just, we were just worried, we thought you’d done the worse, we don’t want to lose you, no one does. We’ll help you with this, all of us will”
“I didn’t want to lose her,” I said through my hands, which were covering my face, I didn’t want my own brother thinking I was pathetic as his suspicions said.
“I know you didn’t, and listen, she was amazing, all the guys agreed you were so lucky to have he, and I admit it’s a real shame, but you’ve got to move on, realise its not the end of the world, but for as long at takes, all of us will be here for you” He smiled, and I managed a weak smile back.
“Come on, let’s go back to the flat, all the guys were worried about you” he said, and taking me to his jeep, we hurried back home.
I always envied Gerard a little, he always seemed to look on the brighter side of life, always had the roof of his jeep open, even if looked like it was gonna rain, he always somehow managed to know when it was really gonna. Or he always had time to go hang out with a friend in need, and they always came back smiling and laughing, forgetting their troubles when he was around. But I thought I was gonna be harder to make me forget and smile for real again.
“Hey!! He found you” Frank ran up to me and gave me a hug; it was nice to see that they all cared.
“What’s all that on the table” I asked, referring to that large pile of food, laid out across the table.
“Erm, Ray thought you might get a bit hungry, what with you not coming home for dinner, we left you some pizza too” Bob said, he looked a bit embarrassed, because it was obviously his idea, seeing as he was holding a plate and napkin for me. Ray punched him on the arm and laughed, as Bobs face became redder and redder.
“Thanks guys, but I think I just need to be on my own for a while” I said, and walked in to my room, slamming the door behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story