Categories > Original > Romance > Lovers succumbing to a kick in the throat.

The last time that i see you will only be when someone dies.

by Harrow 0 reviews

She takes a bow kneel out graciousily mrs. medley.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 1206 words

-1Illiterate
My next favorite band is the Gorillaz's i love their characters!

The next couple of days was lovely elian and ive would many times out of the day would fantasize about elian's mother and ive's father getting married they thought of themselves as being brothers they would become closer than family probably moving in together and recieving a little brother or sister they would love him or her with rich emotion instantly pulling him or her into their games life was wonderful for elian now he to himself thought he was the luckiest person alive being friends with ive was the greatest thing that could ever happen to him no one was more lucky than he ive was this person that was courageous and funny and love itself elian would follow ive to death and back if possible but with ive as his friend anything was david and carolene had been going out for month's now and ive and elian had quickly accepted this elian had'nt been home since that night that they had caught them having sex and he did'nt want to go he loved ive at times he did'nt know inwhich way but he knew he did. Elian never thought his affections towards ive was wrong although others did he became very clingy to ive hanging onto his arms or hugging his sides he often made it a point everytime he saw him once to kiss him he loved his hugs never going to sleep without them he would sit up in ive's bed watching him loving to snuggle up against when they would ride their bikes elian would sit behind him grasping his waist his hugs was lovely and ive always gave good goodbye kisses and today like any other day they decided to hang outside at the nearby kids park and today they did bringing along a blanket, toys, and their dog clyde they now both owned him. eyes the eyes of parents watched them seeing on how close they acted they decided not to say anything but that did'nt stop them from looking the little kids however stared they watched elian who drew in the dirt and ive whoo played with clyde the 3 bully children had spotted them out here and decided today was the day to pick on them the fat boy had now encircled around elian and began to tease him calling him names and pushing him ive some feet away seen this but decided to stand over where he was there was something that ive never told elian he was a serious pacifist. everytime conflict arose ive would get deadly scared he did'nt know how to fight although he came off different to others. and when the fat boy and the tanned one began to hit elian ive stood away hollering for them to stop they had been kicking him and punching him dragging him to the floor elian now huddled in a ball calling out to ive to help him but he would'nt he was scared so 2 young women from across the street seen them and decided to help them. they ran over pulling the 2 boy's off of elian who now layed unmoving they recognized whose kid he was and called carolene who was with david at the time so they both came over to the park instead. carolene screamed and hollered her lungs out when she seen her pretty dark haired son lying face first on the floor blood leaking from his stomach and from the lovely tendons of his face when she seen ive standing idely by she asked him what had happened at first he pretended not to know but with her constant drilling of questions ive broke down and admitted that elian had gotten beat up he admitted to the fact also that he did nothing to help him and carolene was so enraged that she cursed him out david then got mad running to his son's broken defense he told her that his son was not responsible for elian's safety and she retorted by saying ive was the only friend elian had ever had and this was truly a beautiful way to let him down. after she picked up her broken and fainted son she turned around and told ive to leave her child alone to never speak to him again and as for david the relationship that they had was permanently over david infront of everyone pretended that he did'nt care but he did carolene and her kid was the prettiest and most nicest people he had ever met david then took his son's hand and led him away while carolene carried hers accompaning him on the ride to the hospital. weeks had passed since any of them had seen eachother but they could not forget one another elian retorted to remaining in the house all of the time and his mother became his best friend they began to spend countless days with eachother going on shopping spree's to pass the time they even went on little vacations together and he spent time with his mothers little girlfriends on the other hand ive and his dad introduced eachother to other people the little kids who were so entranced with ive finally worked up the courage to talk with him even the bully children hung out with him now but sometime arose then something that jerked the attention from their lives to the ending of mrs. medley's. she had finally succumbed to her bout of AIDS and had died peacefully in her home the doctor who had regularly checked up on her had came in one day and found her in her bed dead 3 day's later they planned to have the funeral and everyone of the city of suburbia was invited and of course elian and ive came. the whole of everyone had came dressed in black elian had on a suit with matching black shoe's and white gloves his black hair was neatly combed and so clean his skin was milk pale and his eyes outlined with black eyeliner around his neck was a black scarf one that mrs. medley had gave him ive was in a black suit as well with matching gloves and shoes they stood infront of eachother across from one another with her casket inbetween them and as the prayer was said they stared wishing to be together and the coffin was lowered into the ground and the gravedigger began to bury her and everyone began to leave but elian and ive they stayed that is until carolene came to get her son and david came to retrieve his and as they were pulled away through tear filled eyes and they said " the last time that i see you will only be when we die. "

HI HARROW HERE THESE CHILDISH CHAPTERS ARE FINALLY OVER AND NOW I CAN BEGIN THE CHAPTERS OF SEX, MASTURBATION, DEATH, DRUG USE, AND TEENAGER WOES WILL YOU BEAR WITH ME IN THE INEVITABLE DESTRUCTION OF MY CHILDREN ELIAN AND IVE. GRAB A BOX OF NAPKINS AND PACK YOUR IMAGINATION I WANT TO TAKE YOU ALL ON A DEATH FILLED, SELF EXPLOITATION, BUT ROMANTIC JOYRIDE JUST REVIEW WITH YOUR ANSWERS YES? ALRIGHT BYE.
Sign up to rate and review this story