Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

one!

by vampiress_666 5 reviews

its a TOKIO HOTEL story because theres not many. read and review please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 1371 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
I sat down on my front porch steps. from here I could see the house across the street. a moving truck was parked in the driveway. I slowly got up. I had this weird temptation to go across the street and see if there were any kids my age.

just as I was about to head over, two boys came out the front door. they were talking but soon stopped when they both looked towards my house and saw me. they looked at each other, smiled, and then ran across the street. they stood in front of the steps of my house a few seconds later.

my first thought: theyre twins
my second thought: theyre cute twins
my third thought: say hi, idiot!

“hi” I said.

they didn’t respond immediately. they were checking me out…

for a 12 year-old, I guess I was fairly tall. at 5’1”, I was the tallest in my class. im also super skinny…as in I can still fit into my one-piece bathing suit from when I was 8 years old…I wasn’t anorexic, I was just naturally skinny…I don’t know why when I eat like a pig and chow down junk food all day. I have yet to ‘/start developing/’ though every girl in my class has…I have my lip pierced and im pale…not sickly pale, though…with light green eyes, that turn a darker green when im upset or mad. my natural light brown hair is dyed black since I think it looks better with my eyes…im told that im beautiful or very pretty by just about everyone I meet. I know that I am but im not the conceited type that goes around telling everyone that im beautiful. I just thank them for their compliment and then move the topic to something else.

“hey” they both, finally, replied at the same time. they had finished looking me over though their eyes still wandered my body.

since they were doing me the favor of making me feel awkward just by looking at me, I decided to do the same.

they were twins…maybe identical, but from the way they were dressed the only thing identical about them were their warm brown eyes, their face, and their body. everything else was different….starting with the one on my left…

he was just a bit taller than his brother and me. his black hair, probably dyed, was short in the back and somewhat spiked up except for this long bit in the front that went to his chin and was gelled down to cover his right eye. that’s when I noticed that his left eyebrow was pierced…I liked that. he was wearing these jeans that fit him almost perfect, they were just a bit baggy…and his black shirt was too small or at least I thought so…it didn’t show his stomach or anything, but for a boy I thought it was too short and tight because it went to just where his jeans started on his waist and the fabric stretched over his skinny build. he wore several wristbands and bracelets on both arms. his style fitted him perfectly….

his brother, on the other hand, was dressed completely opposite of his not baggy jeans, too small shirt wearing twin. and his hair was also no match…this boy had dreadlocks…let me repeat…D-R-E-A-D-L-O-C-K-S.. they were a brown and blond-ish color…I took that as his natural hair color and maybe his brother’s too before he dyed it black…his dreadlocks were long, maybe to his mid-back if only they weren’t held back in this extremely thick hair-tie. I looked at his face to see if he had any piercings like his brother. he did…on the left side of his lower lip. I liked that even more…[I have this thing for piercings]…he was wearing this huge t-shirt that said ‘SouthPole’ on the front in big red letters…the shirt looked like it could fit me, him and his brother, with still a bit of room to move around. his jeans couldn’t be any more bigger either…they were extremely baggy and were frayed at the bottom from being stepped on so much. he wore a single sweatband on his right forearm and he held a baseball cap in his left hand. his style wasn’t exactly like his brother’s but in some weird way it fit him too.

“are you done looking at us? we know we’re twins…its not that fascinating” the one with the dreadlocks said. his tone was a bit rude and I gave him this look that said ‘what the fuck, who you talking to that way.’

mr. too small shirt looked at him and ribbed him gently. mr. dreads looked at his brother, annoyed. then mr. too tight shirt looked at me.

“don’t mind him. he gets that way when people stare at us like they’ve never seen twins before” he explained and then smiled. “im Bill”

he extended his hand and I looked at it, completely fascinated. I didn’t know people still shook hands now days…I took his hand and we shook hands. as we did I told him that my name was Emma.

“Emma?” Bill asked himself and tilted his head slightly to the left but continued looking at me…”that suits you perfectly” he exclaimed after awhile.

“thank you” I replied with a smiled.

so far I liked Bill a lot more than mr. dreads…

Bill continued to look at me while I studied his brother. mr. dreads was looking at his cap and messing with a stray thread in the cap stitching. then Bill jumped… well not jumped up but like went up a bit on his toes as in he remembered something important. he looked at mr. dreads and pulled one of the thick dreads that wasn’t tied back.

“oww, Bill! what was that for?” mr. dreads yelled as he stopped messing with his hat and grabbed onto the piece of hair that Bill had just pulled.

“don’t you think you should introduce yourself…I think that’s what Emma is waiting for” Bill said…

his brother rolled his eyes and looked at me…there was this look on his face that said that he didn’t like me much.

“hey,imTom,whatsup” he said it all so boring and so fast that I barely got his name.

Tom looked at Bill and made this hand gesture that looked like something he got from a rap music video.

“happy now, Bill?” Tom asked.

this kid needed a serious attitude adjustment. how was it that Bill was so nice and Tom was so mean? I wondered that while my new neighbors argued over something.

I stared at them in complete confusion while they argued…over nothing. Tom was talking about how he didn’t want to say hi to me, though he already had before he said that comment about me staring at them…and Bill was talking about how we cant just all get along though we had just met a few minutes ago…I was lost. Bill finally took in some consideration and remembered that I was still there. he smiled at me and then hit Tom across the head.

again, Tom complained about getting hit by Bill.

“whats wrong with you, Tom? we just met someone new and I think shes awesome though I don’t know her so well yet and youre here acting like a fuckin’ jerk” I laughed in my head when he cursed. I always thought it was funny when kids my age cursed because sometimes they used the words wrong but apparently Bill knew how to use them.

Tom rolled his eyes and gave me this cold glare before he looked at Bill.

“im going home” he said and then just left. he turned on his heel and left without one last look at me or Bill.

when he left I got this weird feeling in my stomach…not a sick feeling but… something different…it was a feeling I knew had to do with Tom.
Sign up to rate and review this story