Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

two!

by vampiress_666 1 review

tokio hotel!! woo! read and review, please. your opinions matter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 1521 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
“did I do something wrong?” I asked myself.

“no, Emma, you didn’t” Bill answered. id forgotten he was there as we both watched Tom walk across the street and enter his new house. he slammed the door behind him and we heard it.

I, then, sat down on the steps like how I had been before Bill and Tom had come over. Bill sat next to me.

“how old are you?” he asked. I assumed that he was just changing the subject so that I could forget Tom’s rudeness.

“im twelve…and you?” I returned the question, though I had already figured that he was the same age as me.

“im twelve also…but im going to be thirteen in September”

“that’s in two months” I mentioned. I turned my head to the left to look at him. he was already looking at me. he smiled and I noticed that his teeth were so straight and white…like mine.

“when do you turn thirteen?” he asked.

“in October” I answered. he nodded and then faced his house. I did too.

there was a woman at the yet-to-be-curtained window of their house. she was talking to Tom. you could tell it was him because of his hair. Tom pointed out the window. the woman, who was most likely Bill and Tom’s mom, neared the window and peered out. she looked at us and I think she smiled. then sometime later, the front door opened and the woman gestured for Bill to come back home.

“that’s my mom” Bill said as he rose up from the stone steps. “ill talk to you later, if that’s okay with you?”

“most definitely” I responded as I kept my place on the steps.

Bill walked halfway down my sidewalk when he turned back around.

“sorry about Tom” he apologized.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“its okay…I hope we become friends eventually”

and then Bill smiled and went home.

I smiled too though no one was there to see. I made a new friend today and he was nice. I was happy…

[a year later]

“BILL!” I called out from across the street as Bill and Tom came out their house. Bill stopped walking behind Tom and waved at me before he ran over from his house to mine.

“hey Emma” Bill cheerfully said and embraced me in a hug.

since the day the Kaulitz twins moved in, ive become the bestest friends with Bill. he was my everything…Tom, on the other hand, still had a problem with me. I never understood why though. sometimes we would be having a blast and then he would be all mad at me…for no reason. he was a difficult one. I couldn’t read him like I could read Bill. I desperately wished that I could for I wanted to know why he acted so cold around me most of the time.

Bill and I let go of each other and then started laughing for no reason.

“oh gosh, Emma, your hair looks horrible today” Bill said once we stopped laughing and took a full look at me.

I began to push down my hair with my hands.

“its not that bad, now is it? I tried to make it work” he removed my hands from the top of my head and set them down at my sides.

“im joking…now are you ready to go to the lake with us?” he asked.

I nodded and grabbed the backpack that was at my feet. Bill took it from me just as I was about to sling it onto my shoulder. I smiled and thanked him for being such a gentleman. he was always that way with me and that’s why I loved him. he was just so great and so kind. I don’t think I could find a flaw in him.

Bill took my hand and we crossed our always empty street and walked onto his driveway where Tom was leaning against their car and holding a backpack like mine. Bill let go of my hand before he walked over to his mom, who was at the front door talking to the twins’ step-dad.

“hey Tom” I greeted him with a smile and without noticing, embraced him into a hug like I had with Bill just a few minutes ago. he stiffened in my arms and that’s when I realized what I was doing. I backed away quickly and looked away from his serious face. “im sorry” I apologized quickly as I let my hair fall in my face.

“its okay” he answered and then went away just as Bill was walking towards us. Bill had this big grin on his face. I moved the hair from my face.

“what?” I asked. he laughed and shook his head.

“ill tell you later…but now we have to go!” he grabbed me by the wrist and we got into the car. I said hello to Simone, their mom, and Gordon, their step-dad. they greeted me back and then we started this random conversation about music and peanut butter as we headed off to the lake.

we arrived sometime later and we all scrambled out the car with our bags and the coolers that contained the food and drinks.

“go ahead, kids, and have your fun. Simone and I can handle it from here. we’ll be at our cabins by the playground if you need us” Gordon said when all three of us tried to carry a heavy cooler to the cabins in which we often stayed at when we came for weekend stays at the lake.

we dropped the cooler onto the ground, not that it made a big drop or anything since we could barely pick it up, and grabbed our backpacks before running off onto the dirt road that led to the lake.

there weren’t many people and we were glad that there weren’t. we liked it better when it was nearly empty. we dropped our bags on one of the park tables that was stationed near the lake. Bill quickly took off his too small shirt and his slightly baggy jeans to reveal his swimming trunks and smooth pale chest underneath. I wasn’t the one to check out my best friend but you could tell that he had begun to work out because you could see the faint abs.

“hurry up Emma!” he yelled as he ran to the clear water. he tripped on a rock near the surface and landed face first in the shallow water. he quickly stood up laughing and held up his right hand in a thumbs up. I laughed also as did Tom.

we watched Bill swim into the deeper end and then he just floated on the water looking at the beautiful blue sky as he waited for Tom and me.

I sighed quietly and then began to remove my clothes. I started with the green day t-shirt Bill had given me for Christmas. I took it off and revealed the black bikini top with red stars. over the past year, I had developed some cleavage. I was fairly proud of them. they weren’t too small nor too big. I knew they still had a way to go before they would stop growing but for now they were perfect for my body type. I loved my boobies though I still was considered one of the flat-chested or small b-cup sized girls at school. I noticed Tom staring at me. it made me nervous. this was the first time since last year that he has seen me in a swimsuit…with something to look at! the previous year I was just ribs. I looked down at my feet to keep from looking at Tom and then took off the jean shorts I wore to show off the matching bikini bottom of my swimsuit. like my chest, my bottom had also grown a bit and I had what was called the ‘perfect ass’ in school.

“well im going to go in now…see you in a bit” I told Tom as I quickly scurried away from Tom’s wandering eyes and to the cool water where Bill was waiting for me.


*authors note:
hey fellow writers and readers. okay...well i dont want to be rude or anything but...im fine with people rating my story. thats okay. but if youre going to review my stories please dont say how 'its an awful story about an awful band'...it makes no sense to why youre even reading the damn story since the band is soooo 'awful'. but whatever. and please dont just send me little things like 'you put it in the wrong category' its okay to mention it and say 'dont they have a [bands name] category. i know i put it in the wrong category, im not that dull. if that sounded a little harsh, im sorry but these things frustrate me....

thanks for the other readers who like though. rate and review for new chapters!*
Sign up to rate and review this story