Categories > Original > Romance > i scream into the night for you!

three!

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

TOKIO HOTEL! tell me what you think and ill keep it going...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 1319 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
It wasn’t long before Tom joined Bill and me in the lake. As he walked into the deep end towards us, I noticed that, like Bill, he was working out too but you could see his abs a little bit more. What was with 13 years old and working out…I thought that was supposed to happen when they turned 16.

I guess he noticed me looking at his 4-pack, not 6, and he smirked at me. I couldn’t help but smile and Bill saw.

“are you smiling at Tom?” he asked. He sounded shocked.

“yeah…look at him. Hes so conceited. He thinks hes the shit with those abs” I laughed and then splashed Bill.

We started splashing each other and soon Tom joined in all the fun…

[some hours later]

Bill, Tom and I wrapped our towels around our wet bodies and grabbed our bags after stuffing our clothes in them.

“So should we head back or chill for a while?” Bill asked as we began walking to our cabins.

Yes, cabins as in plural. Bill, Tom and I shared one while Simone and Gordon shared the other. It was better that way, if you get my drift.

“how about we go get something to eat from the ‘rents cabin and then just chill in ours. The mosquitoes are coming out and I already got bit” Tom began scratching his arm and made a face that showed that he was in ‘so much pain.’

Bill and I shrugged our shoulders but agreed with Tom. There were mosquitoes and plus it was starting to get dark.

We arrived at the cabins some 5 minutes later. We all started heading off to the cabin Simone and Gordon were sharing but Bill stopped us. He gave me his backpack and damp towel he had used to dry himself.

“ill get the food. Ya’ll can go to the cabin” he said. Tom immediately headed off in the opposite direction.

“you sure, Bill?” I asked. I just didn’t want to be alone with Tom. I felt uncomfortable with him. Bill nodded and gave me a small push towards our cabin. I sighed and then headed off.

I entered the wood cabin and it smelled like pine. The cabin was basically a one room with an attached bathroom. The main room was huge. It had a queen sized bed against one wall and bunk beds on the other. On the same side as the bunk beds, there was a sofa and a mini fridge. The middle of the floor was bare except for this Indian looking rug. A television was placed against the wall where the bathroom door was at. From there you could see the TV from anywhere in the room. The bathroom was big also but very simple. There was a sink with a mirror above in one corner. A shower and the toilet in the other corners and that was it. See, simple.

When I walked in, Tom had already spread himself all over the queen bed and was watching music videos on the TV. I made my way to the queen bed and threw all of my stuff on the bed. I had set Bill’s stuff on the bottom bed of the bunk beds.

“what are you doing? This is my bed” Tom said as he turned his head back to look at me taking clothes out of my bag. I grabbed an extra towel from the bag and held my stuff in my arms.

“im just getting my stuff to take a shower” I answered and then left to the bathroom. I didn’t even bother to take my stuff off ‘his’ bed.

I exited the bathroom fully dressed in my pj’s with my wet bathing suit in one hand and my towel in the other. Bill was there with Tom eating sandwiches and chips on top of the bed. The sodas were on top of the mini fridge.

“whoa, Emma! I didn’t know you were taking a shower” Bill said as I walked by the bed and threw my towel at Bill. He caught it and set it aside.

“didn’t Tom tell you?” I asked as I headed for the door.

“NO! TOM DOESN’T TELL ME ANYTHING!” he yelled so that I could hear him when I went outside to hang my bathing suit on the hooks that were attached to the cabin. I don’t know why they were there but they were great for hanging stuff…like last year when Bill and I hung Tom by his pants on them and Tom cried till we got him down.

I entered the cabin again and shut the door. Tom was looking at me with the weirdest expression. It was either disgust or annoyance. I couldn’t tell which.

“you know, Tom, if you didn’t want me to come, I could have stayed home” I said like I didn’t care as I went to the bed and sat next to Bill. I took the sandwich out of Bill’s hand and took a bite.

Bill pushed me and almost knocked me off the bed.

“Emma! How dare you say that? Even if Tom said he didn’t want you to come, I would have made you come because youre my best friend and I would want to have fun with you!” Bill exclaimed. He took the sandwich from me and took a bite. I snatched it from him again after that bite.

“you guys are fuckin’ gay” Tom mumbled under his breath and then stuffed a bunch of Doritos chips into his mouth so that he wouldn’t have to say anything else to us.

“and youre no fun!” Bill shot back before he, too, put chips into his mouth.

It was around midnight when we all decided to go to sleep. Tom got the bed since he was the oldest [hes 10 minutes older than Bill, oh wow!], Bill got the bottom bunk and I got the top because Bill was scared that he was going to fall off the top.

10, 20, 30 minutes passed and I was still unable to sleep so I began to count the glow in the dark stars that were stuck on the ceiling…..

Bill sighed underneath me. Tom threw the covers onto the floor. They were both awake also. I figured that they were going to talk so I just kept quiet and tried to make it sound as if I were asleep.

“Tom”
“Bill” the twins said the other’s name at the same time so it sort of sounded like “Tobilm”

They both laughed and then quieted and waited for the other to speak.

“go ahead, Tom…what were you going to say?” Bill asked. I should have figured he was going to say that. Bill always wanted to know what the other was going to say before he spoke.

Tom sighed and then cleared his throat.

“did you see when Emma hugged me?” he asked. Bill let out the little laugh that sounded close to a giggle…I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

“yeah…that was hilarious.”

“im not laughing Bill…she looked scared” I heard Tom adjusting himself on the bed, perhaps to face his brother in the dark.

“well you do scare her. She told me that a week after we met. Do you remember that, when we first met her? You were so rude.”

“yeah, I remember…”

Then they both sighed. They were quiet for awhile and then I heard Bill breathing a little bit more heavy…he had fallen asleep.

I remained awake for awhile longer before I started to get drowsy…Just as I was getting nearer to sleep I heard Tom talk to the darkness.

“I don’t want her to be scared” was what he said before I went into a deep slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story