Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

four!

by vampiress_666 1 review

tokio hotel! opinions please on how its going..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-24 - 1250 words - Complete

1TrainWreck
[2 months after lake visit]

I stood in the middle of a busy airport lobby with Bill and Tom in some city in Germany. I forgot the name of the city because on the way there from our hometown, Magdeburg, I cried into Bill’s chest.

I was crying because…

Sometime after our trip to the lake, Bill had entered this StarSearch contest and almost made it but lost in the quarter finals. While he was there, he met these two guys named Georg Listing and Gustav Schafer. Those guys liked how Bill sang so they asked him if he wanted to form up a band with them. Bill asked if Tom could join since Tom plays guitar and they needed a guitarist. Georg and Gustav agreed and then the Kaulitz twins and those two became this band named Devilish. They changed the name some days later because some band had already taken the name…so now they are Tokio Hotel. Well Tokio Hotel got around really fast and just after a month of being a band, they got signed. They remained in Magdeburg till their manager said it was time to start their first tour… which is to last…dare I say?….2 YEARS! Bill didn’t tell me they were leaving Germany until yesterday. He didn’t want me to join them at the airport because he didn’t want me to see him leave, but I argued with him till he finally said yes…and so now…let me say again…

I stood in the middle of a busy airport lobby with Bill and Tom in some city in Germany. Bill and I were just staring at each other. He had this apologetic face and I was glaring at him.

“Emma, please…don’t be that way…we’re only going to be gone for 2 yea--” I hit him in the arm before he finished his sentence.

“2 years is a long time, Bill!” I yelled.

Bill threw his arms in the air and then embraced me into a comforting hug. He rubbed his hand up and down my back and that calmed me down. I rested my head on his left shoulder. Not far from us, stood Tom… he was looking at us and for a moment I thought he was jealous… Jealous that he couldn’t be the one to hug me like this…I took the idea out of my head as soon as Bill let me go.

Bill continued to hold onto both my shoulders though…

“Emma, are you okay?” he asked and turned his head in the direction of Tom. I had forgotten that I was still looking at his brother till hed spoken.

“yeah, im fine…im just going to miss you so much.” I answered and faced Bill. Bill looked at me.

He smiled and I did too, even through the dried up tears on my pale face.

“cheer up…I’ll be back before you know it and then things will be back to normal, you’ll see. Im going to think about you everyday and try to write to you too. Maybe I’ll even send you something from another country. And when I come back, we’ll go to the lake…how about that?” he grinned and I could tell in his eyes that he meant everything he had just said.

“sure, Bill…id like that.” I replied and then we were hugging again.

Simone and Gordon came over and broke us up. They said it was almost time for their flight.

Simone and Gordon were actually Mr. and Mrs. Trumper but they said that I shouldn’t call them that because then they would feel old, not that they were, so since ive met them they’ve been Simone and Gordon to me.

Actually, when Simone said it was time for their flight she meant as in Tom, Bill, and Gordon. She was going to stay because she was deathly afraid of airplanes and plus she thought id be lonely without the boys and wanted to keep me company and she wanted me to be up to date with their travels and stuff. Shes like my second mom. I love her.

“well…I guess this is farewell” Bill said as Gordon made his way to Tom to tell him it was time to go.

I felt the tears coming up again but I kept them in. I had already done enough crying the night before and on the way to the airport.

“I love you, Bill” I whispered because I had like this big bulge of spit stuck in my throat from trying to restrain my crying.

“I love you too, Emma…im going to miss you” he hugged me one more time and as he backed away from me, he planted a kiss on my cheek. It left this warm tingling feeling on it and all I could manage to do was let the tears fall and smile.

He smiled too and then walked backwards to where Gordon was waiting for him and Tom. Tom was talking to Simone. As Bill walked he waved good-bye and then turned around and ran to Gordon. Gordon gave him a hug and they shared this cute moment together as they waited for mr. dreads. I laughed in my head as I remembered the day I met the twins and referred to them as mr. dreads and mr. too small shirt for a week until I finally memorized their names. I looked at Bill one more time before turning around and nearly collided with Tom, since he happened to be standing right behind me, like if he were waiting for me to face him.

Then catching me unaware, he embraced me into a hug. I didn’t know whether to push him away for always being mean to me or to hug him back since he was leaving for two years. I decided to be a good person and hugged him back.

We stayed like that for about 2 minutes and then we let go of each other. We stared at each other, blushing slightly and then smiled at the same time.

“c’mon, Tom! The plane is about to leave!” Gordon called out a second after our awkward, unexpected moment together.

I took a step back and smiled once more.

“ill see you when you get back” I said before I turned away to walk to Simone, who was watching us.

A hand grabbed my left wrist when I was not even a foot away from where I had just been. The hand pulled me back and turned me at the same time to face Tom once again. The hand, Tom’s hand, let me go almost as soon as I was facing him and then…

Tom kissed me…ON THE LIPS. It was a quick one but I was still able to feel it even when he backed away, gave me a quick smirk and then ran off to catch up with his brother and step-dad. I touched my lips and they felt hot.

“youre red as a tomato, Emma” a soft voice whispered into my right ear.

I turned around, startled, and Simone was there smiling from ear to ear. I let a small smile pull on my lips, but Simone just started laughing.

“oh Emma…what are we going to do for the next two years?” she asked as she took my hand and led me out the airport.
Sign up to rate and review this story