Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Damaged Part II

Hilary's Bachelorette Party!!

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 1746 words - Complete

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 8!!!!!

[One Week Before Wedding]
The weeks flew by and it was now one week until the wedding. It was making Hilary stress even more because the big day was finally arriving. She was running around making sure they had everything. She was mainly worried about the dresses being done.

Joy on the other hand was planning a bachelorette party for Hilary. She knew that Hilary didn't want one but she was still going to throw one for her anyways. Hilary was stressing out a lot lately and needed to spend some time away from the plans to have a good time with the girls.

Joy met up with Hilary's cousin Ashlee to discuss the bachelorette party.

“Okay so what are we doing for the bachelorette party?” Ashlee asked looking at Joy

Joy smiled, “well i was thinking that we go spend the day at the spa getting all glamed up. After we get done there we can take her out and drink and have a good time! Since this is the last time we will all be together and that she will be a bachelorette!” Joy said smiling, “the next time we all party she'll be Mrs. Madden!”

Ashlee nodded, “true! That sounds awesome. Strippers are too tacky now and get people in trouble.” she said giggling

“Yeah I told Tony no strippers because I know it would piss Hilary off so they are just going to take him out and get him drunk.” Joy said smiling

“Sweet. Lets go get this party ready!” Ashlee said as her and Joy walked off.

[3 Days Before Wedding]
Thursday night arrived which meant it was Hilary's bachelorette party! She didn't want one but the girls talked her into it. They just didn't tell her what they were doing. Joy and the bridesmaids made their way to Hilary's house to pick her up. They rented a white hummer limo for the day. It was going to be fun!

[At Richard Williams Salon]
Joy, Hilary, and the bridesmaids arrived at the Salon. They got out of the hummer limo and got inside. Hilary walked in wearing a white terry cloth sweatpants with a matching hoodie top that zipped in the front. On the back of the hoodie top said 'Soon To Be Mrs. Madden' it was super cute. She had her hair curled and her make up natural. Joy and the four bridesmaids had pink terry cloth sweatpants with a matching hoodie top that zipped in the front. On the back of the hoodies read ‘Bridesmaids’. The outfits were super cute.

The girls got in a chair and let the workers do their magic. While they were there they all got facials, massages, pedicures, manicures, and their hair and make up done. They just got pampered and it was awesome!

[Couple Hours Later]
A couple went by and the girls were finally done. They felt great and were ready to go hit the clubs. The girls changed out of their jumpsuits and into their party dresses! They headed to LAX nightclub.

[At LAX Nightclub]
The girls arrived to LAX nightclub and got out of their limo. They were all wearing their party dresses and had their bachelorette party nametags on their dresses that read 'Girlfriend of the Bachelorette' and had their names underneath it. Hilary on the other hand had her black dress on with a flashing pink tiara that said 'Bride To Be' on it and was decked in pink and diamonds. She also had on a sash that said 'bachelorette' down it that was glittery and sparely! The last things they added to her was a wand flashing condom wand and a black and pink garter that read 'Bad Girl' on it. This was going to be an interesting night.

The girls headed inside the crowded club and made their way up to the bar where they ordered drinks. Hilary looked at Joy pulling her aside, “Joy I need to tell you something.” she said

“Okay what is it?” Joy asked smiling

Hilary looked at her hands, “well I cant drink.” she said looking up at Joy, “I cant drink because I found out I'm pregnant again.” she said trying to yell over the music.

Joys mouth dropped with excitement, “oh my gosh Hilary! Congratulations!” she said hugging her

Hilary hugged her, “thanks Joy.” she said pulling away, “but nobody knows but you and me. I don't want anybody knowing until the wedding. So we have to keep this a secret.”

“I can do that! So how far along are you?” Joy asked smiling

“Well I'm almost three months. You can see my baby bump coming.” she said pulling her dress tighter showing Joy her small baby bump.

Joy got excited, “oh my gosh Hilary I'm so happy for you. I'll order you sparkling champagne so nobody knows. Just act drunk later on in the night.” she said giggling

“I will!” Hilary said smiling as the two of them joined the girls at the bar. They grabbed their shot glasses and crowded in a circle. Joy looked at everybody, “this is to Hilary! The next time we party with her she will be Mrs. Madden!” she screamed yelling

“Hilary you are the best! Here’s to your last night being a bachelorette with us!” Linzi screamed as they all hit their glasses together drinking the shot.

Hilary smiled at all the girls, “thanks so much for this party girls! I love you guys so much!” she said hugging all of them.

“You totally deserve this Hilary! Now lets grab some drink and dance!” Lexi yelled as they walked back up to the bar.

[Later That Night]
Hours passed and the girls were still partying and dancing having a good time. They boys ended up at LAX while the girls were there. They decided to join them and make it the bachelor/bachelorette party.

Everybody danced together except for Joy and Benji. They stayed away from each other. Joy looked around as everybody danced. She saw Billy dancing with Linzi and Hilary was dancing with Joel. She saw Lexi, Kelsey, and Ashlee dancing with Tony and Benji. They were all having fun with each other.

Joy kept glancing over at Benji as she watched him from the bar. She missed him so much but she didn't know what to do about the whole situation. She was still confused. It made her sad every time she looked at him because she missed him so much! She just wanted everything to go back to normal.

Tears started in her e yes as she caught Benji looking at her. She quickly looked away and made her way in the back where the bathrooms were.

Benji watched as Joy glanced away and made her way through the people. It looked like she was going to cry. He watched her as he made his way through the people. He had to go talk to her. He looked around seeing her standing by the women’s bathroom. He walked up to her as she wiped some tears away, “Joy can I talk to you?” he asked

Joy looked at him, “sure what do you want?” she asked looking away

Benji took her hand into his, “Joy I have been a such a selfish jerk. And I'm so sorry about it. I was so stupid to do this to you babe. Joel and me have been talking and I totally agree that Paris is not for me. You are Joy. I feel so bad for leaving you and the babies. I don't want to be like my father and lose the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” he said wiping some of her tears away, “if you will let me back in. I promise not to ever do this again. If I do i will go away and leave you alone and let you live in peace.”

“Benji I love you but my heart is still broken. Its going to take some time for my heart to heal and for me to be able to trust you fully.” she said looking at Benji, “but I'd love to be friends until we can work it out again.” she said with a small smile

Benji nodded, “I understand and I will totally take that offer.” he said smiling

“Thanks Benji” Joy said smiling as she wiped a few more tears away

Benji hugged her, “no thank you.” he said smiling as he pulled away, “lets go join the others.” he said grabbing her hand and going back into the crowd of people to join everybody.

Awhile later Joy made her way over to Hilary who was sitting down at a table drinking water, “hey Hilary what’s up?” she asked smiling

Hilary looked up at Joy smiling, ‘I’m doing great but my baby is hungry! I need some food.” she said setting her glass of water on the table, “how are you?” she asked

“Well I'm doing a lot better now. I talked to Benji and we decided to stay friends for now until i can gain my trust and love back for him.” Joy said blushing some, “I’m glad we can be friends for now and i don't have to cry over him all the time.”

Hilary nodded, “I totally agree 100%. Its better being friends than nothing at all.” she said looking over at Benji and Joel who were messing around with each other, “those boys are idiots. Joel is so drunk off his ass. He’s trying to suck my face off!” she said giggling

“No he’s trying to have sex with you in the middle of the dance floor!” Joy said moving before Hilary could hit her

Hilary nodded, “yeah practically!” she said looking over as Joel and Tony came walking up to them

Joel took sat down on Hilary's lap, “hey baby.” he said smiling as he took a drink of the beer in his hand

Joy looked at the boys, “what do you boys want? We were spending some quality time together!” she said laughing

'I think its time for Hilary and I to spend some quality time together!” Joel said laughing some trying to keep his balance

Tony started laughing as he watched Joel.

Hilary grabbed him, “baby the only thing you need is to lay down and go to bed.” she said giggling

Tony nodded, “I totally agree.”

Joy looked over at Benji who was da
Sign up to rate and review this story