Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Malfoy Werewolf

Harry Potter and the Malfoy Werewolf

by Axel-Ingleson 0 reviews

A werewolf attack leaves Draco Malfoy feral.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Draco,Narcissa,Snape - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 1285 words - Complete

-1Predictable
Harry Potter and the Malfoy Werewolf
By Axel Ingleson and Darcy Black-Valentine


Disclaimer: Harry Potter and his friends belong to J.K. Rowling, whom I am not.
-Chapter One-
Flashback: First Year in the Forbidden Forest:

Draco Malfoy trembled in uncertain fear as he realized that he was lost in the Forbidden Forest. He couldn’t believe it! Why had he run from Harry and Fang? Oh, right! There was a vampire back there where they were, drinking Unicorn blood.

Well, he’d be happy if someone found him before something did.

Someone did, and Draco was less than pleased to see him.

“Greyback,” he stammered. “H-how?”

“I came while I was a wolf. Which I will soon be again.”

Draco turned to run. His foot was snagged by a tree root, and he fell. He hit his head on a rock and passed out.

*
When Firenze brought Harry to Hagrid, the half-giant saw that Malfoy was not with them.

“Firenze,” Hagrid said, “one of our students, Draco Malfoy, is still missing in the forest. Would you help me look for him?”

Firenze nodded, and began to search for the missing Draco.



It was almost morning when Draco woke. He was still in the Forbidden Forest. He was badly hurt and lying under a soft silken fabric which he guessed, correctly, was an invisibility cloak. With a wince of pain, he pulled the cloak off of himself, just before Hagrid arrived.

“There yeh are,” Hagrid said, sounding relieved. “I wonder why Firenze couldn’t find yeh. Well, it’s all over now. Yer safe. Let’s get yeh home.”

Draco, clothes torn to ribbons by Greyback’s savage attack, snarled and snapped at Hagrid like a wild animal. The half-giant felt a stab of pity as he realized that whatever had happened had turned Draco feral.

Hagrid tried to stun Draco, but the boy snarled at him and ran off with the swiftness of a wild thing. Unable to catch him, Hagrid returned to his hut.

-Chapter Two-

Draco remained in the Forbidden Forest, beautiful and wild, for the six years that followed. When in wolf form, he was pure white. His human form was equally lovely. His skin was alabaster white and his hair was more white than blond. It was long, too. Trailing down to just above his knees, which was his only covering. This didn’t bother him, of course. He was too wild to be concerned about such things.

Snape, Neville, and Ginny were in the Forbidden Forest during one of their detentions together on a night when there was, fortunately, no full moon.

They were collecting plant specimens for a potion when they crossed the path of the feral Malfoy.

Neville was the first one to spot him and began stammering incoherently. He was less afraid nowadays, but being confronted by a feral student (Draco was still considered a student since he had not voluntarily quit Hogwarts) was not something he was expecting.

“Ma- Mal- Mal-“ He stammered at the blond. “Malfoy?” he finally managed.

Snape spun around and saw Draco standing there, apparently stunned into immobility by their presence.

Draco sniffed at Neville in curiosity. Then he playfully pawed Snape’s nose, much to the Headmaster’s chagrin, before dashing off, leaving Ginny and Neville completely bewildered.

Snape followed the feral Slytherin until they were at the mouth of a cave. Then he went inside. When he saw what was there, his jaw dropped.

Three children were playing together in a manner similar to wolf-pups. All three bore a remarkable resemblance to Draco.

“Draco?” Snape asked, as he approached the three boys.

Draco turned and began snapping at Snape.

“Whoa, fella, easy!” Snape coaxed. “I’m not going to hurt your pups. Just relax. Tell you what. I’ll go get Hagrid. Okay?”

Snape returned to where Ginny and Neville were waiting. When he got back, he looked at them and explained things to them as they made their way back to the school.

“Draco’s a father, or maybe a mother. It’s hard to tell with werewolves,” he said as the left the forest, “The gender of the wolf isn’t always the same as the gender of the witch or wizard. Often a passive wizard will become a female wolf. And Draco’s always been somewhat timid.”

“Draco,” asked Lucius Malfoy. “My son? Dumbledore told me he was dead! And now you’re saying, Severus, that my son is a werewolf?! And he’s had puppies?!”

“Lucius, Narcissa,” Snape said, seeing both of Draco’s parents there. “Look, it’s not safe to…”

“Where is he?” Narcissa pleaded.

Snape told her. “We were just about to ask Hagrid…”

“That brute?” Narcissa asked, haughtily. “You would have that oaf put his hands on my grandchildren?”

“Grandpuppies, you mean,” Lucius scoffed. “Come. We’ve lived with the belief our son was dead for six years. We may as well keep believing that.”

Narcissa stood her ground. “I want to see my grandchildren.” She said, pointedly.

“Fine, go and see the puppies if you must. But make sure that when you do, they don’t bite you. Werewolves have been known to do that.”

“It’s still daytime, Lucius,” Narcissa pointed out. “I doubt Draco will bite me.”

“He’s feral,” Snape warned. “He tried to bite me just a few minutes ago. He doesn’t recognize his fellow wizards. Nor is he able to communicate with us.”

“He’ll recognize me,” Narcissa told him. “I’m his mother after all.”




But Draco did not recognize Narcissa. Instead of proudly passing her three grandchildren to her as she had expected, Draco put himself between his mother and his sons, growingly ferociously at her.

“But, I don’t understand. I’m his mother, he should recognize me!” Narcissa cried.

“I tried to tell you, but...”

“This is not the time for ‘I-told-you-so’ “Narcissa snapped.

At this point, Hagrid showed up in the spot where they were. By this point, Narcissa had seen enough. She took out her wand and pointed it at Draco who snarled and snapped at her.

“I wouldn’t…” Snape started.

“Stupefy!” Narcissa said.

There was a flash of red light and a whooshing sound then Draco lay unconscious on the forest floor. The children surrounded him, pawing and whimpering. One even went to the extreme and attempted to bite Narcissa, but the other littermates pulled it back.

“What the bloody hell are you doing, woman?” Snape cried.

“I’m taking him and the children back to Malfoy Manor. Now that there are children in the picture, they need a stable home.”

Snape saw the gaping hole in this plan, but decided that learning from her mistakes would be better for Narcissa. He stepped back and watched as she cast a sleeping spell over the puppies. She looked at Hagrid and said,

“You. Carry Draco back to the castle.”

Realizing that he was outnumbered, Hagrid picked Draco up bridal style, grumbling to himself as he did so, and started toward the castle. Narcissa looked at the two younger kids and snapped,

“You each carry a child, but be careful. If you drop one of them there will be severe consequences.”

Neville did as he was told without much complaint, but when Narcissa’s back was turned, Ginny mimed vomiting onto the ground before picking up one of the small blond children.

Narcissa picked up the last child and was immediately drawn into the fact that it looked exactly as Draco did when he was that age. As she walked back to the castle, she couldn’t help but think that at last, she had a complete family.
Sign up to rate and review this story