Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Malfoy Werewolf

Epilogue

by Axel-Ingleson 1 review

Draco is released back into the wild.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Draco,Narcissa,Snape - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 225 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
Harry Potter and the Malfoy Werewolf
By Axel Ingleson and Darcy Black-Valentine


-Epilogue-


Narcissa wept as she and Snape placed the four sleeping werewolves on the grass in the clearing near Draco’s cave. Snape put his hand on her shoulder.

“There’s no point in a long goodbye,” he told her. “It’s better if we go now. We’ll see them again someday.”

“We?” Narcissa asked.

Snape nodded as he drew her close. “Yes, Narcissa,” he told her. “We.”

Narcissa drew closer to him. She’d always been closer to him than anyone. Even more than her estranged husband.

They stood like that for a moment, until they heard Draco’s yawn and realized he was starting to wake up.

“We’d better go,” Snape told Narcissa. “They’ll be waking up, soon.”

Narcissa nodded. They started to apparate when they were drawn back by the first child’s whimpering as he tried to wake up Draco.

Draco finally woke. He gave Narcissa and Snape a wary glance. Then he picked up the children and carried them back into the cave. Then he gave Narcissa and Snape one final look before returning to his cave and leaving them alone together.

“It’s time to go home,” Snape told Narcissa.

Narcissa nodded, then took Snape’s arm as they apparated, together, from the clearing.
Sign up to rate and review this story