Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Sabrina Nightengale

Background

by flying_angel 0 reviews

We learn who the girl walking through the forest is, and about her past.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 465 words

-1MarySue
Her name is Sabrina Nightengale. And at 13, she was one of the most accomplished Pokemon trainers in the world. Ash Ketchum was an amatuer compared to her. In only three years she has already caught more than 300 Pokemon, and all were at least level 30 at the weakest. She had a small collection of Legendary Pokemon, but would not pursue others such as Mew, Mewtwo, and Jirachi. She believed that they should be left alone, and there was an extent in which one could capture any Pokemon. In simpler words, not every Pokemon should be caught. She worked hard in everything.

She had already traveled to all six Pokemon regions, but her stay at each varied. She had already won the Kanto and Jhoto league, and had won several Pokemon contests. No one really knows what her goals as far as Pokemon go, nor her purpose for her actions. But not once, not once, had she ever been beaten in a battle. Not even her first battle. All in all, Sabrina NIghtengale is a Pokemon prodigy.

From the age of 5 she already had memorized all 493 Pokemon, and by the time she recieved her starter Pokemon, Charmander, she knew all the statistics of every Pokemon by heart. Her choice of a starter Pokemon surprised many, that she would choose the origional starter Pokemon. But after only 5 monthes of training, her Charmander was a full-fledged Charizard. Though she chooses her team based on the situation, her Charizard is always with her, ready to protect it's master.

Sabrina grew up in Olivine City, forever surrounded and confined by the sea. Her dreams of leaving her samll city became a reality when she took a voyage to New Bark Town to recieve her starter Pokemon. She has never returned to Olivine during her 3 years of being a trainer.

No one knows why, but it might have to do with her family history. Her father died while traveling in Ecruteak City. He was killed while inside a tower, which caught on fire. The tower today is called the Burned Tower.She was left with her mother, and was an only child. Her mother became a perfectionist, and was the cause of Sabrina's vast knowledge of Pokemon at such a young age. In order to be sure her daughter would never make the mistake that her father did, Sabrina was made to do nothing but endless studying. She didn't go to school, and had no friends. By the age of 8, Sabrina had become cold and withdrawn.

Sabrina only puts comfort, which is rare enough, into her Pokemon. She does not train them to exhaustion, but pushes them to their capabilities. She rejects all human comfort and confrontation, and has no interest in her trainer status.

Sabrina Nightengale, Pokemon prodogy and withdrawn trainer.
Sign up to rate and review this story