Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

seven!

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

smut...smut...and...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 1787 words - Complete

0Unrated
It wasn’t until after 2 that the twins finally finished their wonderful tale. Bill fell asleep immediately after that because he wanted to wake up a few hours before we left so that he could do his hair. Tom and I remained awake though.

I was with him on the bed. We were both watching music videos on mtv on our stomach and our chin in our upright palms. The video was Green Day’s Boulevard of Broken Dreams when Tom began gazing at me. ALL OVER! I wished then that I hadn’t brought the pj’s I wearing. They were these very short black cotton shorts that had little silver stars on them. The top was just a tank top with a built in bra.

“can I help you?” I asked Tom when I started to get annoyed. I didn’t look at him though. I kept my eyes glued to the TV.

“hey, come outside with me for a bit” he whispered.

“what for?” I asked. This time I did turn my head to look at him. He was wearing nothing but red basketball shorts. I don’t even remember him changing into those. Was I really that much into the way Bill’s mouth moved when he was telling his story that I didn’t notice Tom change? Wait, erase that last sentence. I was not looking at Bill! Ok…

“I don’t want to go outside by myself. What if theres a werewolf or something?” I laughed at his pathetic excuse but got off the bed anyways. He smiled and climbed off the bed as well. I followed him out the door. He walked over to the cabin next to ours…the one that Simone and Gordon stayed in.

“What are you doing?” I asked as I followed him in the dark. There was a full moon but no stars…creepy, I thought.

Tom took the doorknob of the door in his hand and turned it. He swung the door open and went in without even answering my question. I looked around in the darkness and debated on whether I should go in or just leave him there so a ‘werewolf’ could eat him. I looked behind me at our cabin. You could see the blue light the TV made through the small window next to the door. I looked back at the door Tom had just gone through. He stuck his head out.

“c’mon Emma” he whispered and with his hand he gestured for me to go with him. I hesitated when I took a step forward…I really didn’t want to go in…I looked at our cabin and then at Tom who was still at the door. He held out his hand.

I didn’t know what to do so I just took his hand and walked inside the empty cabin holding onto Tom’s hand. His hand felt warm against my cool one. He shut the door behind me. It was dark and the only bit of light came filtering through the two small windows from the full moon.

“what are we doing here?” I asked as I tried to study my surroundings. This cabin was almost exactly like ours except that it didn’t have bunk beds and a queen bed. It only had a king-sized bed against the wall that was right of the door.

Tom didn’t answer my question. He just started moving me towards the closed door. My back hit it softly and I began to get nervous. I knew now what he wanted. But did I want it also? NO! I didn’t.

Tom gently with his hand moved a few stray strands of my hair from my face. He was looking down at me with those chocolate eyes of his. His hands reached up and cupped my face. He pulled my face up to his and our lips touched. But this time it wasn’t like the time at the airport where it was just a peck and he leaves. This was way more than that. Our lips began moving with each other and then his tongue pried my mouth open. His tongue touched mine and I didn’t even care. I didn’t care that I was kissing Tom Kaulitz, the kid that has acted like a jerk to me since we were 12. Though in the time that he has been with me since he came back from his tour hes been nice.

Then his hands left my face and went down from my neck to my shoulders, down my arms, and stopped at my waist. He placed his hands on my lower back and pulled me closer. My arms, which had been at my side since I had entered the cabin, finally did something besides hang there. They went up and laced themselves behind Tom’s neck. Fuck what I said before…I wanted him now.

Then Tom moved his head back, taking his tongue out of my mouth and mine out of his; our kiss had ended. I was saddened a bit but even after that he remained looking at me. He smirked at me and then let go of me completely, took my arms off him and took me to the bed. He led me onto the bed and laid me on my back in the middle of the bed. He climbed on top of me and spread my legs open. He ran his hands from my ankles to my upper inner thighs.

Then I quickly sat up. I shook my head and looked at Tom.

“I cant” I whispered to him. He placed a finger on my lips and laid me back down. He hovered over me and studied my face. I probably had that scared face.

“don’t be scared, Emma. I wont hurt you” he whispered into my ear when he leaned his head down…it sent chills down my spine and yet…I believed him. Then he licked my ear and I jumped a bit underneath him. He chuckled and then instead of licking me again, he kissed me from my earlobe to my neck. In that spot where my neck met my shoulder, he began biting. I moaned in pleasure as he bit down hard and I felt the skin break. When he stopped he lifted his head and looked at me again. There was blood on his lower lip and I wanted to lick it off him. That’s when he lowered his lips onto mine and like before, we made out furiously. While we did he had his hands on my breasts and he was pulling on the nipples through my shirt. I had my arms around his neck like before.

Sometime later, his left hand moved away from my boob and went down to my area. He begun rubbing on the outside of my shorts where he knew my clit was. I moaned into his mouth and I could feel him smile against my lips. His left hand then expertly moved the material to my shorts and panties aside and rubbed on my actual skin. He played carefully with the folds of that delicate area and then I could feel him moving towards the opening. That’s when his lips left mine and his hand moved from down there. He sat up on his knees and looked down at my body that he laying before him with legs wide open. When he finished looking at me he looked at the left hand and in the moonlight you could my wetness. He smirked again at me and then removed my shorts and panties so fast I didn’t realize that he had done it till I felt cold down there. Next he made me sit up for a while to get my shirt off. He stared at my naked body for what seemed like eternity. He smiled when he had looked down there and saw that it was bare.

“you wax?” he asked. I nodded and smiled back. “that’s wonderful” he murmured before he really opened my legs and put his face down there. I could feel his tongue lick my clit and that made me gasp from excitement. I had gotten goosebumps when he did that. Then I felt him licking everywhere else besides where I wanted his tongue to be… inside me. He stopped suddenly and got off the bed. I was surprised when he got back on the bed and looked down on me with his knees between my open legs with nothing on. Now it was my turn to stare at him. He was skinny as fuck. I never realized how skinny he was because of all the oversized clothes he wore, but now that he wore none, he was just as skinny as Bill. He had a 6-pack now when before he had a 4-pack but I already knew that when I saw him enter the lake earlier. Then I looked down at his manhood and my eyes bulged out. For a 15-year old…he was not small!

He laughed when he noticed the look on my face.

“I said I wouldn’t hurt you remember” he whispered above me… he locked his eyes with mine and I didn’t even feel it when he had gone in. I did feel it when he had gotten about half way in.

“Tom, it hurts” I said after he thrust into me a couple of times. He stopped half-way in and looked down at me with concern.

“we can stop” I shook my head.

“no! keep going…please”

He finished going in and then he started getting into it.

I moaned as Tom bit down on my neck and stuck his dick in me at the same time. I had my legs around his waist and my nails were digging into his back. I felt his lips leave my neck and he looked down at me. Sweat dripped from his forehead to my face as he pushed me against the mattress with everything he had.

“Emma…im ready” he gasped.

“ready? For what?” I managed to get out between moans.

“this!” he groaned as he thrust into me one more time and I felt him cum inside me. I had already cummed twice before Tom did.

He collapsed on top of me. We both remained like that for a while to calm our heavy breathing and bodies.

When Tom was relaxed he pulled out me and touched me down there. He held up two fingers covered in blood.

“I popped you” he exclaimed before again he collapsed on top of me and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story