Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

six!

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

.......tokio hotel!....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 1606 words - Complete

0Unrated
We didn’t even blink our eyes as we studied each other. Well they studied me as I studied the both of them.

The both of them had still remained stick skinny…I bet many people thought they were anorexic or something. And the other difference in the both was how tall they had gotten. They probably stood at almost 6 feet now, perhaps 5’10”-5’11”. and they weren’t even 16 yet! I found that incredible.

Bill no longer had that short spiky hair with the black fringe. He had let it grow and now it was like a straight afro. His stick straight hair literally stuck out in every direction and there was even some white streaks. His style also changed a bit. He no longer sported the slightly baggy jeans he always wore before. Now he wore super tight jeans that stuck to his stick legs. I figured that they were girl pants since ive never seen any guy jeans made to fit a guy like that. He still wore the too small shirt though…

And Tom…well he remained the same Tom that had left 2 years ago. There wasn’t much difference in him besides his longer dreads, BIGGER clothes, and tallness. Maybe the hat he wore too…

“Emma!” Bill finally screamed out as he collided with me. I didn’t expect it and almost fell back but Bill stabled me before I could. He and I then embraced each other in one of the most best hugs we had ever given each other. I think we both started crying.

“oh, Bill! I missed you so much!” I cried on his chest since I could barely reach up to his shoulder.

In the two years that passed I had grown from 5’1” to 5’6”. I, too, had remained just as skinny as they were. My boobs had also grown some so that now they were almost up to a c-cup. Not to mention my ass. That was probably the roundest thing on my body. Guys were constantly telling me that they want to ‘tap that.’ My hair was still black but now itd been cut in sort of a scene kid hair style and I had bangs that covered up my right eye. Not to mention that I had also gotten the right side of my lip pierced when I had to go get repierced on the left side because I lost the lip ring and the hole had closed. Today I wore one of the shirts Bill sent me from France and a pair of short shorts. My feet were in Converse.

“I missed you more” Bill said as we pulled away laughing and crying. Then Tom came up to us. Bill looked at him with a look that said ‘you just ruined a perfect moment’. Tom looked at Bill and just smirked before he embraced me into a hug.

I hugged Tom facing Bill.

“what the fuck?” Bill mouthed to me.

“I don’t know” I mouthed back before Tom and I let go. I, then looked at Simone to the right of us and she was acting as if she didn’t know what was going on.

“im going to go find Gordon” she said and then left the living room and perhaps went to the kitchen, where she had made the most changes.

“I couldn’t wait to see you!” Tom exclaimed. He had this big grin on his face as he spoke to me. I grinned too but not in the way that I meant it. I was fuckin’ confused.

“ya’ll are friends now?” Bill asked rudely. Id never heard Bill talk like that to Tom before.

“well…its up to her” Tom said. They both looked at me. Bill was pleading no with his eyes and Tom was pleading yes. I pointed to the door and told them that I needed some fresh air.

I went outside and sat on their front door steps just like the ones I had at my house. I sat with my elbows on my knees and my chin in my upright palms. Sometime later, the front door opened but I didn’t look to see who it was.

“ready to go to the lake?” he asked as he walked down the steps to stand in front of me…it wasn’t Bill, it was Tom.

“huh?”

“Bill wants to know if youre ready to go to the lake. He promised you he would take you when we came back…remember?” he explained.

I nodded.

“just let me go get some stuff and ill be back in 10 minutes” Tom smiled as I stood up and walked passed him so that I could go home and grab my necessities.

[4 hours later]

I emerged from under the water and looked around for Bill and Tom. I swam around in a circle but I didn’t see them. I saw other people but not the twins. Suddenly, something grabbed me, more like someone, and I was dragged underneath the water. I didn’t even manage to take in a breath before going down. I opened my eyes in the clear water and saw Bill and Tom swimming underneath. They were both smiling at me and then we all broke up into the surface.

“what the hell, you guys!” I yelled.

“sorry, Emma…it was Tom’s idea” Bill explained as I turned around in the water and looked at Tom.

He was floating on his back, minding his own business. I made a reach for Tom’s long leg and pulled it and his body towards me. Tom came to me and he was laughing.

“you should have seen your face. You were so scared” he said. I rolled my eyes. Tom came closer to me and hugged me as if to apologize for pulling that little scheme on me. His hands were placed on my lower back and then I felt one of his hands creep onto my ass. He squeezed the right cheek and then let go. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow when he swam a few feet away from me.

I knew I should’ve pushed him away when he grabbed me but strangely I didn’t. I don’t even know what was going through my mind when he did that.

“lets get out now! Im starting to get cold!” Bill suddenly said. I looked for Bill around me but he was already swimming to shore.

“oh c’mon Bill! Just a little longer!” Tom yelled back at him. I looked at Tom and then started swimming in the direction Bill was going.

Bill and I got to the shore and stepped out onto the rocks that made it up. No sand here like the beach. Instead there were big smooth rocks, maybe some pointy ones too, that hurt when you walked on them barefoot.

As I squeezed the excess water from my hair, I could feel Bill looking at my body that was only covered by a black and teal striped halter top and boy short style bathing suit. Tom, soon got out too and he also looked at me. More like stared though.

I heard them both gulp. I looked at them with a strange face.

“are you guys okay?” I asked. They both quickly looked away, guilty that I caught them staring, but it wasn’t like they were really trying to hide it.

“yeah, c’mon lets go to the cabins” Tom said fast and then took off in the direction of the cabins.

Simone and Gordon didn’t join us on our trip. They had stayed home… and somehow Bill convinced them to let him to take the car. He didn’t even have a license but its not like it really mattered here in Germany.

Bill and I followed Tom to the cabins. We got there some 5 minutes later and we walked into the cabin that was ours. Our stuff was already there because we dropped it off before we went to the lake.

Bill threw some towels at Tom and I and we finished drying the areas on our body that the outdoor sun and air hadn’t. I bent down and put the towel on my head and then twisted it as I stood up straight again. I had wrapped my hair in the towel to have it dry some. I felt chills on my back and I turned my upper body around to face Tom and his jaw was like to the floor. I stepped over to him and closed his mouth.

“catching flies, Tom?” I asked with a smile. He shook his head in my palm and then I removed my hand from underneath his chin and sat on the bed that had always been Tom’s.

“so what now?” I asked.

Bill was putting stuff in the mini fridge with his towel draped over his shoulders. His hair was down and dripping water onto the floor. When he turned to me I almost laughed because with his hair down he looked sort of like a really HOT girl. I smiled instead and he smiled back.

“well I don’t know…maybe watch TV…talk about stuff…whatever you want, Emma” Bill said. He came to the bed and sat next to me. Tom came over also and sat on the other side of me.

“how about you tell me about the tour? You have yet to tell me anything about it” I suggested. Bill and Tom looked at each other and nodded.

“Well Emma…it was…” Bill and Tom started.
Sign up to rate and review this story