Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > CharlottexSometimes

At the end of the world, or the last thing I see.

by slashfeeder 0 reviews

Frank gets his portrait tattoo, and he and Mikey then go for a coffee and a feed at the Palace Cafe.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 593 words

0Unrated
The sound of the tattoo gun ringing through my ears. If you've ever had a tattoo in your life, you know what I mean when I say the sound of the gun is more painful than the needle entering your skin itself. I'm getting a portrait of my Mother on my back, with the words around it "At the end of the world, or the last thing I see, you are never coming home." I don't know why, but that line, of which is from a song Gerard randomly wrote when he was bored one day, has always had some kind of significant meaning to me. And now, I'm getting it inked on me.
"Hey man." Mikey said as he walked in. It was so unexpected, I didn't even know he wasn't going to school today let alone coming to see me in the tattoo salon.
"Hey.. What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Came to give you some support. You know, you've just lost your Mother, and I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate at school due to thoughts. So I thought I might ease my mind by coming down and seeing you." He smiled.
"Awww thanks man." I slapped his hand.
Mikey leaned over me, and looked at what the tattooist had done already. "Fuck, Frank, that looks so amazing!"
"The wording hasn't been done yet, but he's still deciding whether he wants the wording in purple or black." The tattooist, named Chaz said.
"Fair enough. In my personal opinion Frank, it would look better if you didn't get the wording in colour. The black and white of it looks so good, and I think if you got a little colour in it, it would ruin it." Mikey explained.
"You reckon? I can't exactly see it at the moment so yeah." I laughed.
"Trust me, it'll look better in just black and white." He replied.
"Okay, Chaz, I'll just go with black wording, and I'll kick Mikey's ass if he's wrong." I smiled.
"Does it hurt?" Mikey asked.
"No actually it doesn't, the sound of the gun going off is more painful." I replied, he probably didn't even understand that.
"... Okay then." He replied.

Roughly an hour later, the tattoo was completed. I looked into the mirror and saw my tattoo. It looked amazing. It looked exactly like her! Which is the way I definitely wanted it. I paid Chaz the money, and walked out with Mikey.
"So where to?" Mikey asked.
"I don't know about you, but I'm really fucking hungry and could also do with a coffee right now." I replied.
"Starbucks?" Mikey asked.
"Dude! Starbucks is fucking shit! Palace Cafe." I replied. "I won't settle for anything less."
"Fineeee. I don't get why you hate starbucks so much. It's the best coffee in the world." He grinned.
I gave him a disgusted look.
We walked into Palace cafe, the waitress asked for our order.
"Yeah hi, I would like a large cafe latte, and some of that chicken quiche." I pointed it out.
"Sure, would you like the quiche heated?" She asked. She looked really hot.
"Uhh.. Sure." I smiled.
She smiled back, she looked at Mikey and awaited his order.
"Oh.. Just a large flat white for me, that's all." He shyed away. He was quite the chicken shit when it came down to talking to girls.
We sat down at a table, and waited for our coffees, and food. And just when I thought things couldn't possibly get any worse, Dad walked in through the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story