Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

Stabbed

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

...Just read...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Jiraiya,Naruto,Sakura,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 3259 words - Complete

0Unrated
Im sorry for making you wait, but I had ideas, and then more and more, I didn't know how to put them together! but I finally did it! XD Enjoy!


11. Stabbed


The Hokage’s assistant was anxiously running through the streets of Konoha. Ignoring the yells she got from the people she pushed, Shizune was trying to find Tsunade. She was suspicious that she went after Jiraiya, but nah, how is she going to, knowing in this or the next month she was going to have the babies? C’mon, she’s not that crazy! Those were the thoughts that rounded through her head. She saw a toad getting inside the water, but it was a concidience, wasn’t it?

“Shizune! Where are you going with that frown on your face?” Shizune turned around to see Sakura waving at her.

She hurried to get next to the pink-haired kunoichi. “Sakura! Did you see Tsunade-sama?”

Sakura put a confused face. “No... Something wrong? You were with her, right?”

Shizune nodded. “Yes, but I went to tell you about the papers, and when I came back, she was gone!! I have no idea where she could be...”

“Neither do I... Let me help you to look for her.”

Shizune nodded again. “Let’s start going to her house. Maybe she was cold or something and headed home.”

-------------

When Naruto walked inside the house, it was quiet. Usually he would hear some people talking, or at least footsteps. He looked at the dining room. Nobody was there. Inside the kitchen, again no one. He started to look inside all the rooms, but the result was always the same.
He then remembered that Shizune and Tsunade had gone outside to enjoy de weather. He was happy they were outside, which meant Tsunade was getting better. The first days when it wasn’t raining she didn’t want to go outisde, maybe because of the memories passed with Jiraiya in the streets. Satisfied with the idea of his Baachan getting back normal, he laid down on the couch, tired after a day of training.

The blonde lifted his head when he heard the front door being opened. “Baachan?”

It wasn’t her. Shizune and Sakura hurried inside. “Naruto! Did you see Tsunade-sama?!” Sakura asked.

Naruto stood up quickly. “Nani?! Aren’t you with her?” Naruto asked Shizune.

“Hai! I was with her in the lake, but then I remember I had to tell something to Sakura, so I left her alone. When I came back, she was gone!!”

“WHAT!!?? We gotta find her!!” He opened the window from the room and got out being followed closely by Sakura and Shizune.

“Do you guys have any idea to where she could have gone?” Naruto said while jumping from a branch.

“No, but Shizune thinks that maybe she went after Jiraiya… But I don’t think she would… She’s smart and a medic-nin, she knows what could happen to her if she gets in battle.”

Naruto frowned. He knew how stubborn the Godaime could get. She didn’t like people ordering things, and she always did what she had in mind. No one could argue with her because that person would loose without mercy. “Let’s start looking in the streets, and ask people if they saw her.”

--------------

When her heartbeats and breathings got calmer she sat down, resting her head in the tree’s trunk. Tsunade then closed her eyes for a few seconds before standing up. She had been running nonstop for eight hours and she could run no more, though before getting pregnant she could run for a day just stopping to eat a quick snack. The last time she got to run like a real shinobi was eight months ago, and right now it felt awful for her tired body. She just wanted to stay like that forever, sleeping deeply, but she had to look for Jiraiya. Standing up slowly, she looked in front of her and took a deep breath. Tsunade knew that Shizune was going to kill her if she ever got to come back alive, but right now she was worried about her fiancé, nothing else. Though it didn’t look like, she was really concerned about her pregnancy. She was a doctor; she had studied all about pregnant women, the process of the baby, the reactions for the female’s body… and also the bad things that happen if the woman made any type of exercize… What would I do if they just die now…? How would Naruto and the others react when I tell them…? They’ll sure tell me I’m not responsible enough to be a mother…

She started to run again, only her footsteps were heard in the wet forest. It was getting cooler each minute, and the air was thick with silence. Tsunade knew she was close to the Rain Village since the grass was damp under her feet and she could smell the strong humid air.


After of two hours running, she had never been so tired. Her stomach ached like if it had been stabbed by twenty swords. She never thought it would hurt that much.
After ten minutes of rest, she stood up and looked at the sad city in front of her. The Godaime noticed that many busy citizens were around. It was time for them to work. Everyone was wearing cloaks because of the rain that had started to fall. Walking through the streets, she then remembered she was the Hokage, that there were maybe citizens knowing her. She saw a store with clothing inside. She frowned. She didn’t think about bringing money, well she didn’t think about bringing anything. Sighing, she entered the store. With her eyes she looked around quickly. Frowning again, the Slug Princess couldn’t find what she wanted.

“Can I help you?”

The voice scared her for a second. She hadn’t been able to sense anyone coming next to her. She turned around to face the storeman. “Uh yeah. I was looking for a dark cloak…”

The man who was around twenty-two smiled at her with really white teeth. “Of course we have. This is the Rain Village. For cloaks you have to go through that door and you’ll find all the capes you want.” He said pointing at a white door.

“Oh, thank you.” She said innocently flashing her gleaming smile, dazing him momentarily.

“Don’t mention it. If you have more questions, just ask me.”

When Tsunade turned aroundand started to walk away, she smirked. That young man hadn’t recognized her, and she was sure he wasn’t married. She knew she shouldn’t, but she enjoyed the idea of some men not knowing her truly age. Too bad for him that she was going to steal him.

When she got in, she gasped. Thousands of cloaks were around the room of all the colors. It must be that everyone was asking for them. She took a black one and went again inside the main room. She frowned when she saw that there were five people, two of them being Jounnin. She would have to knock all of them out. She got to the counter and smiled again at the young man. She closed her fist strongly and punched the man in the face. A yell was heard inside the store. The other people looked at her. The two citizens yelled when saw the man unconscious while the other two took out kunaiis. “WHO ARE YOU!?” One of them asked.

Tsunade smirked. “Wow, I never thought that the Rain Jounnin wouldn’t know who I am! What a surprise.” She put her hands on her lips. “You wanna know who I am, huh? Well, do you know that the Fith Hokage is female? Well, here I am!” She run towards them and hit one in the stomach. The other one tried to stab her with the kunaii, but Tsunade was faster. She raised her hand and caught his hand. She started to twist his wrist until he let the kunaii fall in the ground. She took it and stabbed him with it. He fell to his knees. To finish hiim off, she hit him with the hand in the back of his neck. She then heard another yell. Turning around, she saw the other two citizens. They were a woman with her kid who were trying to hide under the counter. She sighed, remembering she was also going to be a mother if they didn’t die. She looked at them and smiled faintly.

“I won’t do anything to you if you don’t tell anything about this… Well, uhh… I don’t trust you. Go inside that room.”

They hurried to get inside. Tsunade took the keys from the sotreman and tried with all of them until she found the right one. She closed them and broke the key in half. She knew people would have to break the door, but she didn’t care.

She got outside with the cloak and put it on. Hiding her head, she mumbled few badwords. She had wasted too much time inside the store. Frowning, Tsunade looked at all the streets that came out from the one she was. How was she going to find Jiraiya’s location? She guessed and went inside one running. People around her would move to let her run freely.

-----------

“Madara-sama, can you-“

“Feel the amount of chackra that suddenly appeared? Yes I can.”

“Should we go?”

“Yes.”

-----------------------

After ten minutes, Tsunade stopped in the middle of a street. No one was around. It had stopped raining so she pulled down the hood. She frowned. She had been going through a lot of streets and she hadn’t found anything. When she was going to continue running, she felt something warm in her cheek. Oh no, it’s starting to rain. It annoyed her a lot this rain. But she looked around and didn’t see droplets. She started to feel again more liquid in her cheek. She touched it with her hand and looked at it. Her eyes widened up. She quickly looked up. An arm and half of a body was able to be seen atop of a roof. Droplets of blood were falling from his arm. She hurried to get up in the roof and yelled.

Jiraiya was in the roof soaked with scarlet blood. Injures were seeing in his body, but the worst one was one in the stomach, where he had been stabbed. His hair was not of that pure white color like snow that she loved; the blood had dyed it, making it red. She sat down in an uncomfortable way since she couldn’t sit down in a better way. Tears were falling into the man’s chest. She checked for heartbeat, and with relieve she saw that there was, really weak, but at least he was still alive. She started to heal his stomach quickly, though she could do little to help him. He needed to go to urgencies. But she tried, too stubborn to give up.

After two minutes, the injury was still bleeding too much. She knew she wasn’t going to be able to heal all of the injuries, but at least she had to close the worst one. She heard footsteps coming from behind her. She narrowed her eyes and looked back.

“Okay, you’re such an asshole Pain!! I told to kill that idiot of Jiraiya, and how’s he? Alive! And now, here is a woman, helping him! You’re hopeless!”

Pain looked at Madara with scaed eyes. “N-no. I mean, One of mine checked for pulse, but nothing, he was dead!”

Madara snorted. “You should kill “that one of yours”. They’re such a waste.”

“Madara-sama, I’ll make things better than before. I will kill them with my hands. And I will make sure that they’re dead. Please, just give me another chance.”

Madara sighed soundly. “All right. I’ll be watching you, but if you make the same mistakes, I’ll kill you.”

He moved to another roof. When Pain was about to start, Zetsu appeared.

“Madara-sama. We got good news. Orochimaru is dead. That Uchiha brat killed him. Well, Itachi needs to see you. He got important information about his little brother.”

Madara rolled his eyes. “I really didn’t care if Orochimaru continued living. He was like an ant to me. Okay, I’ll get going.” He looked at Pain. “Kill them.” He then disappeared with Zetsu following.

When he was gone, Pain rolled his eyes. “Man, I can’t with him.” He looked at Tsunade who had been listening without stopping the chackra from flowing. She had finally finished with the big injury. “Okay… I’ll start with you. Why don’t you stand up and show your face, dear?I'll make this quickly so it won't hurt, don't worry.”

Tsunade turned her head around to face him for the first time. Pain gasped. “Whoa, so the oh so Great Godaime came to help him? Mhmm… It’s an honor to have you!” He said smiling.

She glared at him and stood up, revealing her big stomach. Pain’s eyes windened up for just one second. “Why did you come? In your condition I will just kill you!” He looked at her then at Jiraiya and back to her. “Ohh now I understand…! He’s the fa-!”

“Shut the hell up! I will kill you right here and now!” She exclaimed running towards him.

----------

“Did you find anything?” Shizune asked Naruto when he finally came to the place where Shizune, Sakura and Naruto said they would meet after five hours.

Naruto shook his head. “No.”

“We’ve checked every place in Konoha. You were right, Shizune. She’s gone.”

Shizune frowned. “No. We should look more!”

“No. This is what I’ll do. I will go to where they are and get them.” Naruto said with a serious face.

“What!? You don’t know where they went to. You don’t have any clue!”

Naruto smirked. “Of course I have.”

-----------------

Tsunade stood up again. “You stupid girl. I know you want to try it, but hey, usually wishes don’t come true. You can’t beat me, woman.”

“Shut up!” She ran up to him again and raised her fist trying to get him. But like always, he moved away. And still smiling, he punched her in the chin, making her fly backwards.

She tried to stand up, but fell. Looking at him, she used her hand to clean the blood from her bleeding lower lip.

“You finally got tired! It took ya long.” He looked up to the sky. It’s getting late!” Suddenly his eyes got really big and fell to his knees.

Tsunade smirked. “Nah, I can still move. As Madara told you, check before doing anything, idiot.” She said putting her hands on her hips.

He glared at her. “You don’t know anything about us!” He formed seals and another Pain appeared.

Tsunade’s eyes widened up. The two Pains ran up to her.
-------------------

“Okay. Here is perfect. I have space to make the summoning.”

“Are you sure this will work, Naruto?” Sakura asked.

Naruto smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry. Gamabunta is my comrade since I saved Gamichi.”

Sakura looked at Shizune who shrugged. She then looked back to the blonde. “Okay… Try it.”

Naruto formed the seals and but his finger. Smoke appeared in front of them. Naruto was smirking.

When the smoke disappeared, the Boss Toad appeared. “Hey Gamabunta!”

“Hey kiddo. Who do we have to fight to?”

“This time there is no fight. I gotta ask you some questions.”

“Shoot them.”

“Okay. Where’s Jiraiya?”

“Hey…! He didn’t want you to know, right? So then I won’t open my mouth.”

“But Gamabunta! This is really-!”

“Important? I know you want accion, but right now you can’t go there. Jiraiya is… err… Having a hard time.” Gamabunta didn’t want to be the one telling Naruto that the Sannin was killed off in the battle.

“It’s not him I’m worried about! It’s Tsunade-baachan!”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“You didn’t get to see her? She went after Jiraiya, and she’s going to have two babies this month or the next one! I gotta go and take them back.”

“Oh my! I’ll get you there. You’ll go much faster in my back.”

Naruto nodded. “Hai.” He then looked at Shizune and Sakura. “I’ll go and bring them back. It’s a promise.”

He then jumped to the Boss Toad’s back and never looked back.

------------------

A scream was heard all over the Rain Village. Citizens looked to where the sound came from, scared and horrified.

Pain smirked. “Gotcha.” He whispered.

Tsunade was looking down to the blade. Tears fell to the sword’s edge mixing them with the warm blood. She winced in pain when Pain moved the sword deeper. She coughed blood dying her dress of a scarlet tone. Raising her trembling hands, she grabbed the sword and slowly started to pull it away from her body.

Pain, who had the sword in his hand let her take it out. When it was out, Tsunade put a hand on her stomach, horrified. She then looked down and moaned weakly. The sword had passed next to the navel.

Pain sighed. “I had been thinking about taking you with us to the base and letting the kid be born. It… wait, was it a boy or girl?”

Was it… Tsunade closed her eyes to then glare at the red-haired. “Son of a bitch…” She insulted him before coughing more blood.

Pain laughed. “Never thought a Hokage would say that…” He shook his head. “Well… so this was my plan… It could have been really strong since the parents were you and Jiraiya, so we would raise it. We are really generous with the orphans.”

Tsunade closed her eyes. She has lost too much blood and her vision was getting blurry. Everything was gone in just one week. She had been an idiot for coming. Well, at least she would die next to Jiraiya. What made her really sad were the two kids. She had been too selfish. She knew she wasn’t going to be a good mother.

Too weak to continue being standing up, the female Sannin fell to a side, her mind closed down, not letting any sound from outisde bother her. She opened her eyes in half, her sight blurred, just to watch the sky for the last time.

“Mhm…” Pain looked to the white-haired then to the Godaime. He wasn’t sure who he wanted to kill first. He decided finish off the annoying Jiraiya.

When he raised his hand with the gleaming sword in it, he heard a voice that made him freeze.


“STOP WHERE YOU ARE! I’LL KILL YOU IN ONE SECOND!! DON'T WORRY, YOU WON'T FEEL ANYTHING!!”

When Pain looked to his left, he saw a blonde atop of the also-annoying Boss Toad. He narrowed his eyes. “You..."


Author's Notes


For next chapter, I'll go REALLY sowly since from tomorrow to sunday I'm going to London, and then Monday some members from my family are coming over, so I'll be busy... But I'll try my best! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story