Categories > Original > Drama > Shinya's Story

Shinya's Story

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

it started out as just a story but it ended up being stuff that happened to me and i hope u get sum enjoyment out of my misery. and i am crying as i type this, i just thought you should no. and i w...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2008-06-07 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 1047 words - Complete

0Unrated
"OH, MY GOD, DID YOU SEE THAT UNICORN!?" I screamed in the main hallway of the highschool me and my frineds go to.
"Shinya! Why don't you just shut-up!" a stupid prep yelled at me.
Me and my friends don't get along with the preps very well. That's probably because.....,yeah, tell you later. Anyway! I'm Shinya and my best friends are Anisa, Cassidy, Steven, Miku, and Vanessa. AND there is a dance tomorrow!
**************AT THE DANCE***************
"OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS S-ooo! there's a hot guy!" Nisa yelled.
"FOLLOW!" I yelled, grabing her hand and her grabing Nessa's.
"Hey, Dude!" I yelled and he turned around. "Yuki!?" I screamed.
"Shinya!" the hot guy screamed and ran up and scooped me up in a huge hug. "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in forever," he said putting me down.
"Hey Shinya," Nisa said poking me. "Introduce me to your friend." So I introduced Nisa and Nesse to yuki and then Yuki introduced his best friends, Luminor and Strify, to us and Nesse and Nisa instantly fell in love with them. So Nisa danced with Strify the whole time and Nissa with Luminor and I danced with Yuki. (with many glares and snide remarks from Miku)
But for the last song they played Apologize by One Republic and I started to cry.
"Oh my god! Shinya! Are you okay? What did I do?" Yuki questioned me.
"Nothing, this song. It just reminds me of some stupid stuff that I really don't want to remember. I'm done crying over it though," I replied with my head resting on his chest. We danced until the end of that song when he put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up and gently pressed his lips against mine. Then he hugged me and took off his sweatshirt and put it around my shoulders and told me he'd talk to me tomorrow and walked off to find his friends.
"Oh my god! What just happened?" Cassidy exclaimed as she ran up to me.
"Shinya got kissed!" Nisa replied.
"Shinya and Yuki sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marrige, then comes Yuki with the baby carridge."Nisa and Cassidy sang laughing.
So we walked outside and I grabbed my cell phone out of my pants pocket to see of I had any calls or texts but I didn't so I put it in Yuki's jacket pocket, but I felt a piece of paper. So I took it out and it had Yuki's cell number on it! I would have put it in my phone them and there but Nisa's mom pulled up and I had to say good-bye to everyone but Nisa and Nessa, but once we got in to the car I put the number in my phone.
The instant we got into Nisa's house, Nisa and Nessa started to quiz me on everything about Yuki.
"GUYS! CHILL! Enough about my night. So, how was your guys'?" And to answer my question they both started to talk excitedly about how Luminor and Strify asked them out the next weekend. We talked about Yuki, Luminor, and Strify until there was nothing left to say.
So we went downstairs to lood for a movie and decided on When A Stranger Calls. We all screamed many times and each time Nisa's mom came in to tell us to stop screaming. The movie ended around one a.m. and the three of us were terrified. We were getting ready for bed and my phone rang and my ring tone was a scream, "AHHHHH!"
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey," Yuki said. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little freaked out," I replied.
"Why are you freaked out?"
"We just finished watching When A Calls." Our conversation continued for about five minutes more but he ended up saying he was tired and that he wanted to get some sleep. So we hung up and I went into Nisa's room and her and Nessa were asleep so I snuk over and got into my sleeping bag.
************SATURDAYTHE NIXT DAY**************
"AHHHHH"
"Shinya! Check your stupid phone!" Nisa ordered, throwing my phone at me. So I opened it and it was a video. So I clicked watch and it was from Yuki. I watched the video and it was Yuki saying 'Good morning, Sunshine' and asking me out that night. I called him and told him that I would love to go out with him later.
**************THAT NIGHTYUKI'S POV************
"Gutentag?" I asked answering my phone.
"Hey I just left. I'll be there in five minutes," Shinya informed me.
" I'll be waiting out front,bye," I replied.
"Bye."
Oh my gosh! This is going to be so weird! I'm soo nervous! i thought to myself. Oh crap! There she is!
"Hey," She says to me.
"Hey. You, uh, ready for the movie."
"Yeah. What movie?" She asked.
"I knew you liked scary movies so i got tickets to Dawn Of The Dead."
"Okay, cool."
So we went and got popcorn and a large Vault and walked into the theatre. The previews had already started and the theatre was almost empty so we sat in the middle. Once we sat down, we put up the armrest that seperated us. Then I put my arm around her. Then at one of the scary parts she basically jumped into my lap and she kept hiding her face in my shoulder.
**************SHINYA'S POV**************
"AHHHHH" I screamed when a zombie popped out as I buried my face in Yuki';s shoulder and he hugged me tightly. We sat like that for a few minutes more but I couldn't take how scary the movie was so I grabbed my purse, got up, and left the theatre with Yuki following behind.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?"
"Uh no. That movie is way to scary."
"Oh, okay, let's go get something to eat?" He asked and I nodded. We got in his car and left. When we stopped and got out it was raining and I didnt have a jacket. SO Yuki took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. He took my hand and we walked hand-in-hand into the rastaraunt.


Sign up to rate and review this story