Categories > Original > Drama > Shinya's Story

Chapter 2

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 328 words - Complete

0Unrated
We got seated and we got menues. We talked very little as we decided on what to eat and drink. We talked a little bit about random things until our food came. We ate in silence and took small sips of our drinks. I hace to say, we were both very nervous.
**************Yuki's POV****************
Oh my gosh! Why isn't she talking!? I thought to myself.
"Ummm I'm sorry, Shinya, but I'm really nervous."
"I can tell," She said smiling. "I kinda am too."
After that we started to talk more and we noticed it was getting late so we got our check and left. On the way back to Shinya's house the song `1000 Oceans` by Tokio Hotel came on.
"Oh my god, I love this song!" Shinya exclaimed. "The sun is frozen, the world has lost its light. I carry your picture deep in me."
"You sing beautifully."
"Oh," She replied blushing.
*************Shinya's POV***************
We sat in silence for a few more minutes and after those short minutes we pulled up next to my house.
"We're here," Yuki said.
"Uhh yeah," I answered. And with that he leaned over and pressed his lips against mine in a kiss. A few seconds later he pulled away.
"Ummm bye," He said shyly.
"Bye." I said as I left the car and walked up to my house. As I opened the door and walked inside my mom said, "Hi, so how did it go?"
"Um fine," I answered as I flew up the stairs two at a time on the way to my room. I was so estatic because my date went fantastically so I put my ipod on 'A Box Full Of Sharp Objects' by The Used. As "Falling in love was the best idea I ever had" played in the background, I dug through my purse to find my phone. A few minutes later when I found it I texted Nisa to tell her how good the date went.
Sign up to rate and review this story