Categories > Original > Drama > Shinya's Story

Chapter 3

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 388 words - Complete

0Unrated
As I waited for her to reply 'Wenn Nichts Mehr Geht' by Tokio Hotel began to play and I sang along with it. When she texted back she said, "OMG he kisd u!?"
"Yea!" I texted back. I was getting bored so I turned on the TV and Law And Order SVU was on. So I undressed and into bed and watched TV.
*************Sunday Morning**************
I woke up from the ringing of my phone alarm. I got up, got in the shower, and got dressed. All I did that day was sit on my bed and read 'Harry Potter.'
**************Monday Morning**************
"Shinya! Get Up!" My sister, Heidi, said opening my door. "You're going to be late!"
"Oh my god! It's 8:30!?" I said getting up and putting on my ripped skinny jeans, a tiney tank-top, and some black and white stripped arm warmers. I ran down the stairs two at a time and into the kitchen. I grabbed a box of Cheez-Its and my bookbag and ran out the door and got on my bus just in time. I sat in my seat alone and listened to my ipod while I ate my Cheez-Its. All of a sudden Miku sat down next to me.
"Hi!" He said happily. And to his greeting I just nodded and kept looking out of the window. Then my phone vibrated in my pocket and it was a text from Yuki.
"Hey! i transferred 2 ur skool! ill meet u out frunt!" It said.
I put my ipod away because we were pulling up to the school and I shut my box of Cheez-Its. Oh! there's Yuki! I thought to myself. After the bus stopped i rushed out with Miku following behind. I ran up and hugged Yuki and he lifted me up and kissed me.
"My gosh! I can't wait to go to school with you!" He said excitedly.
"I know!" I replied. We walked hand-in-hand to our first class with Miku following behind. We had the first four classes together and at lunch he sat with me and the rest of my friends, including Miku. The entire time though, Miku sat glaring at us.
**********Tuesday The Next Day**************
"Hi Nisa! Where's Miku?" I asked because Miku was always following one of us.
"Umm he didn't tell you, did he?" She asked nervously.
Sign up to rate and review this story