Categories > Original > Drama > Shinya's Story

Chapter 4

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Um tell me what?"
"Ummmmm he tried to commit, uh, suicide."
"What!? No!" I exclaimed crying.
"I know," Nisa said starting to cry with me. "He's okay now though. He got out of the hospital yesterday."
"He did it because of me and Yuki, didn't he?"
She nodded and hugged me because I was crying so hard. She told me that wasn't goin to be at school today, but he was goin to be here tomorrow.
*******After School That Day******************
The instant I got home I ran to my room, put my ipod on the ihome and turned it on, and jumped on my bed and started to cry. I layed there crying for a few songs when the song 'Cemetary Drive' by My Chemical Romance started to play. I sobbed when I heard the drums start to play and I picked up the small pillow next to me and threw it at the ihome across the room. The pillow hit the ihome and the ihome and ipod fell off the desk.
"Crap! i probably broke it!" I said aloud.
KNOCK KNOCK
"Who is it?" I asked sobbing.
"Yuki." I didn't answer so he just came in and sat down on my bed next to me. He put his arms around me and looked across the room to where I was looking. He saw my ipod and ihome on the floor. He looked surprised, then he looked at my face. I looked him in the eyes, then I pushed his arms off of me. He knew I didn't want to talk to him and I didn't want him here so he took my hand and put something in it and got up and left. I looked at what was in my hand and it was a chain with a heart on it and it had the words 'I love you' carved in the back. I shut my fist around it and threw it across the room. Then I cried some more and my phone vibrated. It was Miku calling.
"Hello?" I said crying.
"Shinya? It's Miku." I was silent. "Um so Nisa told you?" I was silent again. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine. I And I love you." At that I hung up. I called Nisa and told her what Miku said.
Sign up to rate and review this story